5 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Is there a way to disable stripping during animations, or at least toggle the parts that are stripped?

All animations in Sexbound are custom made, as such, "keeping clothes on" during animations requires the clothes have animations made specifically for them, for each one.

As nobody has made the large task of supporting all Starbound's ~200 legs and shirts (Hats are automatically supported since they don't move), there is no way to keep the clothes on unless you make the animations yourself.

5 hours ago, herpesschmerpes said:

Am I doing something wrong or are there really just 8 positions?

In Sexbound, yes. There are only 8 positions, of which, 2 are reused versions of another position. The mod has always desperately needed artists to make more content, and as much as i'm trying to contribute, i'm only one pair of idle hands =V

Spoiler

But yeah, there are more positions planned, gender specific ones too, but not for the default Sexbound API. Hopefully more in the future, but the problem lies in the fact that, for every new position added, race supports will need the same amount of added animations, otherwise the modded races will go invisible during sex. So to avoid dumping a impossible load of animations on artists and modders, most of which aren't around anymore, going crazy on the numbers is not a good idea.

Edited by red3dred
Fixing muh typos.

Oh, I see. The Ovipositor Dildo is officially called "Hive Queen" in the short description.

In that case no, it doesn't impregnate you. No Lustbound dildo is setup in a way that it can actually impregnate you. It would, however, spawn eggs as items into your inventory if sexbound wouldn't break Lustbound.

6 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

Oh, I see. The Ovipositor Dildo is officially called "Hive Queen" in the short description.

In that case no, it doesn't impregnate you. No Lustbound dildo is setup in a way that it can actually impregnate you. It would, however, spawn eggs as items into your inventory if sexbound wouldn't break Lustbound.

At some point, I might try merging Sexbound and Lustbound.

ive tried with great difficulty for the past few days to get the pregnancy feature to work, I've tried with mechineki as well as hyol (same race sex only) and gotten no pregnancy results. I haven't altered any of the configs, but it says enabled when I read the config files. What am I doing wrong? I cannot seem to get pregnant or cause pregnancies no matter what I do.

Don't know how things are currently, but at least in the past Mechineki was known to just deactive pregnancies alltogether. So in general, you might have mods that patch into the configs and mix up stuff. Give us a log and we can take a look if there is anything sticking out.

Otherwise, just check that the pregnancy plugin is enabled (main config), that fertility is not 0 (pregnancy plugin config), make sure you have a male and female character testing it.

6 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

Don't know how things are currently, but at least in the past Mechineki was known to just deactive pregnancies alltogether. So in general, you might have mods that patch into the configs and mix up stuff. Give us a log and we can take a look if there is anything sticking out.

Otherwise, just check that the pregnancy plugin is enabled (main config), that fertility is not 0 (pregnancy plugin config), make sure you have a male and female character testing it.

an absolute pain in the ass was the process of setting up the logging system and it still refused to install correctly, so i messed with stuff until it worked. Turns out, the unpak'd version of SEXBOUND for whatever reason refused to let me use pregnancy. I used the .pak version available and it INSTANTLY fixed it.

12 minutes ago, ZAZSTROM said:

an absolute pain in the ass was the process of setting up the logging system and it still refused to install correctly, so i messed with stuff until it worked. Turns out, the unpak'd version of SEXBOUND for whatever reason refused to let me use pregnancy. I used the .pak version available and it INSTANTLY fixed it.

... logging system...? See Erina, this is why i always copy-paste the Log tutorial whenever i ask for it.

Well here it is anyway.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

And yeah, "messed with stuff until it worked" and "turns out using the other version i can't change anything in" just tells me, you probably had broken a config somewhere and the game disabled the module as a result. No log, no way to be sure, but if you have it work now, at least, that's that.

As for Neki and Mechineki, yeah, they used to have bad patches in their initial releases, and since MechiNeki used the Neki patch, it inherited the problem. Not sure if they were removed, but that shouldn't be too hard to check. Just pop the mods off and see if the issue persists.

17 minutes ago, red3dred said:

... logging system...? See Erina, this is why i always copy-paste the Log tutorial whenever i ask for it.

Well here it is anyway.

And yeah, "messed with stuff until it worked" and "turns out using the other version i can't change anything in" just tells me, you probably had broken a config somewhere and the game disabled the module as a result. No log, no way to be sure, but if you have it work now, at least, that's that.

As for Neki and Mechineki, yeah, they used to have bad patches in their initial releases, and since MechiNeki used the Neki patch, it inherited the problem. Not sure if they were removed, but that shouldn't be too hard to check. Just pop the mods off and see if the issue persists.

Put it in your siggy like I did.

Anyone know if there is a fix for the "keeps teleporting to spawn point when going anywhere but the place they spawned at, when hired as crew"?
I just discovered that crew customization + is the one causing this issue, is there perhaps a different mod like it that does not cause issues or is it due to the nature of the family member implementation, that it simply can never be made compatible?

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
21 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

...the what when where now?

I think they mean the bug where the Crewmember would internally error (And thus die/despawn) and then infinitely respawn (Because they're a crew-member and that's just janky they work).

8 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Anyone know if there is a fix for the "keeps teleporting to spawn point when going anywhere but the place they spawned at, when hired as crew"?
I just discovered that crew customization + is the one causing this issue, is there perhaps a different mod like it that does not cause issues or is it due to the nature of the family member implementation, that it simply can never be made compatible?

I've had similar issues, but they randomly fix themselves. In my experience:

1. When you get the crewmember, use the customizer to check them.
  2. Double-check their gear, to make sure they don't have something unusual equipped. If something is broken, the interface will freeze and refuse to re-open. Then tell said crewmember to follow you, if you can, to make them "reload".
  3. When you beam up/down again, with the crew-member following you, try using the customizer again. IF it now opens fine, and the crewmember isn't randomly dying, then it has randomly fixed itself.

I used to think this was caused by FU contracts giving me crew-members that were already in my ship when hired, but this would be silly, as it's possible to recruit crew-members while inside of your ship in Vanilla (Just put a deed inside your ship and do their quests).

Whatever the case, if that's what's happening to you, i hope that was helpful, otherwise, do elaborate more on what's happening! Also, totally unrelated to Sexbound ay?

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

I think they mean the bug where the Crewmember would internally error (And thus die/despawn) and then infinitely respawn (Because they're a crew-member and that's just janky they work).

I've had similar issues, but they randomly fix themselves. In my experience:

1. When you get the crewmember, use the customizer to check them.
  2. Double-check their gear, to make sure they don't have something unusual equipped. If something is broken, the interface will freeze and refuse to re-open. Then tell said crewmember to follow you, if you can, to make them "reload".
  3. When you beam up/down again, with the crew-member following you, try using the customizer again. IF it now opens fine, and the crewmember isn't randomly dying, then it has randomly fixed itself.

I used to think this was caused by FU contracts giving me crew-members that were already in my ship when hired, but this would be silly, as it's possible to recruit crew-members while inside of your ship in Vanilla (Just put a deed inside your ship and do their quests).

Whatever the case, if that's what's happening to you, i hope that was helpful, otherwise, do elaborate more on what's happening! Also, totally unrelated to Sexbound ay?

Thanks for the info. I saw a post somewhere before claiming that sexbound had something in the code that didn't allow family members to equip items which causes npc to spazz out like that. But that was a post from ages ago so it's either a vanilla bug or something with my setup. Will try the suggestions. Am thoroughly enjoying the mod btw. Although multi pregnancy is a dangerous thing to leave enabled. ?
Did I mention that this was on family members btw? Normal npc's are fine, this just happens on family members.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

So I was wondering. How do make a table or a bed legible to add the sex item onto? Is it tags based?

Complex unique patches. No, not joking.

Not extremely complex, but the height of the bed is a parameter that must be measured and adapted, plus a bunch of offsets.

Example: Wooden bed (From Vanilla)

Spoiler
[
  {
    "op"      : "test",
    "path"    : "/scripts",
    "inverse" : true
  },

{
    "op"    : "add",
    "path"  : "/interactive",
    "value" : true
  },

{
    "op"   : "remove",
    "path" : "/orientations/0/spaceScan"
  },

{
    "path"  : "/orientations/0/materialSpaces",
    "value" : [
      [ [ 0,  1 ], "metamaterial:sexboundaddonbase" ]
    ]
  },

{
    "path"  : "/orientations/0/spaces",
    "value" : [
      [-3, 1], [-2, 1], [-1, 1], [0, 1], [1, 1], [2, 1],
      [-3, 0],                                   [2, 0]
    ]
  },

{
    "path"  : "/scripts",
    "value" : [ "/scripts/objectaddons.lua", "/scripts/sexbound/loungeable.lua" ]
  },

{
    "path"  : "/sexboundConfig",
    "value" : {
      "animationPartsCentered" : true,
      "actor"         : { "mirrorArtwork" : true },
      "nodePositions" : [ [-2,  0], [-1, 0], [0,  0], [1,   0] ],
      "sitPositions"  : [ [16, 20], [8, 20], [0, 20], [-8, 20] ],
      "position"      : {
        "sex" : [ "missionary_in_bed", "doggy_in_bed", "cowgirl_in_bed", "standing", "facesitting_in_bed", "butterfly", "fellatio", "reverse_cowgirl_in_bed" ]
      }
    }
  },

{
    "path"  : "/addonConfig",
      "usesAddons" : [
        {
          "name"      : "sexboundLoungeableAddon",
          "position"  : [0, 0],
          "addonData" : {
            "enabled"   : true,
            "maxActors" : 2
          }
        },

{
          "name"      : "sexboundLoungeableAddon1",
            "maxActors" : 2
          }
        },

{
          "name"      : "sexboundLoungeableAddon2",
            "maxActors" : 3
          }
        },

{
          "name"      : "sexboundLoungeableAddon3",
            "enabled"   : false,
            "maxActors" : 4
          }
        }
      ]
    }
  },

{
    "path"  : "/animation",
    "value" : "/artwork/humanoid/twoactors-centered.animation"
  },

{
    "path"  : "/animationCustom",
      "animatedParts" : {
        "stateTypes" : {
          "props" : {
            "states" : {
              "position4" : {
                "properties"      : { "immediateSoundRangeMultiplier" : 0.2 },
                "frameProperties" : { "immediateSound" : ["", "", "", "/sfx/sexbound/thud.ogg"] }
              }
            }
          }
        },

"parts" : {
          "bed" : {
            "properties" : {
              "offset" : [ 0, 1.5 ],
              "zLevel" : -1,
              "image"  : "/objects/generic/woodenbed/woodenbed.png:<color>"
            },

"partStates" : {
                "position2" : {
                  "frameProperties" : {
                    "offset" : [[0, 1.5], [0.125, 1.5], [0.25, 1.5], [0.375, 1.5], [0.25, 1.5]]
                  }
                },

"position3" : {
                    "offset" : [[0, 1.5], [0.125, 1.5], [0.25, 1.5], [0.375, 1.5], [0.25, 1.5]]
                  }
                },

"position4" : {
                    "offset" : [[0, 1.5], [0, 1.625], [0, 1.75], [0, 2], [0, 1.75]]
                  }
                },

"position4_1" : {
                    "offset" : [[0, 1.5], [0, 1.625], [0, 1.75], [0, 2], [0, 1.75]]
                  }
                }
              }
            }
          },

"bed-overlay" : {
              "anchorPart" : "bed",
              "zLevel"     : 99,
              "image"      : "/objects/generic/woodenbed/woodenbed-overlay.png:<color>"
            },

"idle" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position1" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position1-climax" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position1-reset" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position5" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position5-climax" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position5-reset" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position6" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position6-climax" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}},
                "position6-reset" : {"properties" : {"zLevel" : 0}}
              }
            }
          },

"actors" : {
              "anchorPart" : "bed",
              "offset"     : [ 0, -0.125 ]
            },

"actors" : {
                "idle" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [-0.5, -1.625]}},
                "position1" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position1-climax" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position1-reset"  : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position5" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position5-climax" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position5-reset"  : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position6" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position6-climax" : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}},
                "position6-reset"  : {"properties" : {"offset" : [0, -1.625]}}
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
]

So, I'm using critterbang, Aphrodite's bow, sex on defeat, POV redux/more poses, tetratophillia/ extra scenes, and naturally horny. POV hasn't worked at all and NPCs disappear when they get on a table or enabled bed by themselves. Any solutions? Did I put something in the wrong order or something? I'm using all .PAK files, except for one randomly being .rar

Edited by MemeKnight
21 minutes ago, MemeKnight said:

So, I'm using critterbang, Aphrodite's bow, sex on defeat, POV redux/more poses, tetratophillia/ extra scenes, and naturally horny. POV hasn't worked at all and NPCs disappear when they get on a table or enabled bed by themselves. Any solutions? Did I put something in the wrong order or something? I'm using all .PAK files, except for one randomly being .rar

RAR file does nothing as is, so there's that. Also:

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

That's all i can really say with what i know of your modpack.