On 1/22/2023 at 5:23 AM, red3dred said:

Oh, it's a known fact that Betabound breaks Sexbound on several points, but that much i did not know. The more i hear, the more i consider removing it simply to use this mod with more stability...

Shame that Betabound breaks NPCs in several Vanilla locations and makes other such changes. That is a mod i definitely enjoy having.

That said;

If you don't have invisible head-gear equipped, and the NPC has it, then the only thing i can say is, that NPC is not interactable? You can exactly edit a existing NPC, unless the problem ISN'T that, and i'd need you to follow the Log guide down to a T. You sent us all logs except Log zero, "starbound.log", or as Windows loves to hide the extensions by default, a text file simply called starbound.

If you send the latest log, with the issue being recreated, we may have a clear picture of why it's happening. But otherwise, ?‍♂️

Hm... I thought I already linked it. My B

Here you go good Sir.

starbound.log

4 hours ago, DarkLoo said:

Hm... I thought I already linked it. My B

Here you go good Sir.

Ah, it says here, in code vomit, that sxb_futanari.plugin.config be busted.

[12:58:41.593] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /sxb_plugin.futanari.config, 
(AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /sxb_plugin.futanari.config
Caused by: 
(JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /sxb_plugin.futanari.config
Caused by: 
(JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected character in word at 50:25

Other than that, i see a bunch of errors related to old characters with FU items and effects failing to load, classic.  Not much else.

21 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nay.

... haven't heard anyone actually ask for handjob animations. Guess i can add that to the list.

Well, that's the basics.  Footjob is becoming more and more popular as well as blowjob.  Therefore, at least two animations of this type should be added.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:34 PM, red3dred said:

Ah, it says here, in code vomit, that sxb_futanari.plugin.config be busted.

[12:58:41.593] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /sxb_plugin.futanari.config, 
(AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /sxb_plugin.futanari.config
Caused by: 
(JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /sxb_plugin.futanari.config
Caused by: 
(JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected character in word at 50:25

Other than that, i see a bunch of errors related to old characters with FU items and effects failing to load, classic.  Not much else.

Any Idea what might cause it to "break"? I dont think redownloading the mod will help me there, but maybe you have an idea.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

It says there, unexpected symbol at line 50, ~character 25.

That should be this:

* A list of applicable actor genders and sxbSubGenders.
   * Adding 'female' to the list will change every female to be a futa-girl.
   */
  "appliesToGenders": [],

The "appliesToGenders" should be the line with the error. Sounds like someone improperly altered their config file. Easy fix.

Anybody know what's up with my sexbound? Whenever I try to get into an interaction, my player character doesn't dissapear so it can enter the interaction unobstructed. Instead, I see two of me. one sitting, and one fucking. I hope it's not something big like a mod incompatibility. Here's my current sexbound mod list.

image_2023-02-10_174417615.png

3 hours ago, ArkaneGamer2k said:

Anybody know what's up with my sexbound? Whenever I try to get into an interaction, my player character doesn't dissapear so it can enter the interaction unobstructed. Instead, I see two of me. one sitting, and one fucking. I hope it's not something big like a mod incompatibility. Here's my current sexbound mod list.

image_2023-02-10_174417615.png

Starbecue has been known to cause this.

4 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

Starbecue has been known to cause this.

AFAIK it isn't Starbecue but one of its dependencies, though its been a while and I forget which one, but you can leave it out and everything works fine.

Edit: Just checked, pretty sure it's the Monster Core mods that are recommended but not required by Starbecue.

Edited by smurf123smurf
Forgot stuff

Hi. I heard about the most recent update to Sexbound messing up cuntboys. I just wanted to check, does the apple item from the Aphrodite's Bow quest work in place of the hormone patch? If not, is there any other way to be a c-boy?

Also, should the option in the futanari config be like this to enable cuntboys?

"onlyFemaleActorsCanBeFutanari": false,

11 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

Sexbound in it's current state does not support cuntboys. Installing Lustbound would fix that, however the current version of sexbound also breaks Lustbound. So unless you are willing to manually debug sexbound and alter code on your end, there are not cuntboys sadly.

Weird, everything works just fine with my sexbound-lustbound setup, and I haven't fucked with the code regarding any of that.

14 minutes ago, ShylokVakarian said:

Weird, everything works just fine with my sexbound-lustbound setup, and I haven't fucked with the code regarding any of that.

Sexbound works with Lustbound because at one point, a merge was attempted. But it also means that some parts/aspects of Lustbound are purposefully disabled.

The issue: Sexbound has Lustbound in it's "includes" list. This means that Lustbound loads before Sexbound, and thus, cannot patch into Sexbound. Thus the changes made to enable Cuntboys, milking machines, etc. are all likely to not work.

The solution: Either edit Sexbound's Metadata file and remove the Lustbound entry, or mix both into one with a lot of luck and prayers.

31 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Sexbound works with Lustbound because at one point, a merge was attempted. But it also means that some parts/aspects of Lustbound are purposefully disabled.

The issue: Sexbound has Lustbound in it's "includes" list. This means that Lustbound loads before Sexbound, and thus, cannot patch into Sexbound. Thus the changes made to enable Cuntboys, milking machines, etc. are all likely to not work.

The solution: Either edit Sexbound's Metadata file and remove the Lustbound entry, or mix both into one with a lot of luck and prayers.

How do I do that? Do I just remove "lustbound_base" from the include section? 

From 

"includes":["QuickbarMini","StardustLib","lustbound_base"]}

to

"includes":["QuickbarMini","StardustLib"]}

?

6 minutes ago, Frith Prey said:

From 

to

?

Yes, in general that is what you have to do.

However, as I had to work with Lustbounds code a short while back, it seemed to me that even for the current version of sexbound, Lustbound's code is a fair bit outdated at parts. So It is possible that other stuff behaves weird then.

9 minutes ago, Frith Prey said:

From 

to

?

I just did that and it seems to work.

Thank you so much!

On 2/10/2023 at 7:45 AM, smurf123smurf said:

That should be this:

* A list of applicable actor genders and sxbSubGenders.
   */
  "appliesToGenders": [],

The "appliesToGenders" should be the line with the error. Sounds like someone improperly altered their config file. Easy fix.

.... I dont see the Problem tho? I mean, dont I have to add "Female" into the brackets if I want the option to be activated?

Thanks <-

Edit; Thats what it looks like in my Futa Config:

*/
  "appliesToGenders": [female],
Edit 2; I did now delete the "female" inside the bracket, now using the apple of discord (AphroditesBow) turns my char into futa as intendet. 

Edited by DarkLoo
9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Yes, and cuntboys and milking machines seem to work just fine for me without this change, and I have no idea why.

Ah, yes, the two moods of programmers: "This doesn't work; I have no idea why" and "This works; I have no idea why".

10 minutes ago, DarkLoo said:

.... I dont see the Problem tho? I mean, dont I have to add "Female" into the brackets if I want the option to be activated?

Edit; Thats what it looks like in my Futa Config:

*/
  "appliesToGenders": [female],

Data treatment: [female] is a variable inside of a table. If you have no idea what that means, it's fine. Neither does the code.
A variable is a named value, that could be anything. Except in this case, female means literally nothing to the mod.
While, "female" on the other hand, is a "string", a order of characters that together, form a word, phrase or other similar texts. That is a value of gender that is accepted.

So, without extra explanations, basically, the mod can read it between the quotations just fine, which is why it's mentioned in the commented section as such. It does not comprehend words on it's own.

9 minutes ago, ShylokVakarian said:

Yes, and cuntboys and milking machines seem to work just fine for me without this change, and I have no idea why.

Ah, yes, the two moods of programmers: "This doesn't work; I have no idea why" and "This works; I have no idea why".

Honestly you might just be running a slightly older version, a previously fixed version without knowing, or even a different version of Lustbound. There are a crapton of possible variables in this small question of "Does Lustbound with current Sexbound" that i can't answer for you =V

I can, however, say that: If, as in, these statements are all true, IF;

• You are running the latest Sexbound available on this website;
  • You are running the "Updooted" Lustbound found on Lustbound's Thread;
  • You haven't changed any files among those mods, or externally;

Then i've tested this, and Sexbound works fine, Futas do too, the hormone patch works for females, but not for males. Cuntboys are essentially "Unobtainable". Hormone Patch, Apple of Discord, EB's Lustful Whips, etc. All tested on NPCs and also while using the Go Fuck Yourself platform, none made Cuntboys work.

2 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Data treatment: [female] is a variable inside of a table. If you have no idea what that means, it's fine. Neither does the code.
A variable is a named value, that could be anything. Except in this case, female means literally nothing to the mod.
While, "female" on the other hand, is a "string", a order of characters that together, form a word, phrase or other similar texts. That is a value of gender that is accepted.

So, without extra explanations, basically, the mod can read it between the quotations just fine, which is why it's mentioned in the commented section as such. It does not comprehend words on it's own.
platform, none made Cuntboys work.

Thanks. Clears thinks up for me. ♥

16 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Honestly you might just be running a slightly older version, a previously fixed version without knowing, or even a different version of Lustbound. There are a crapton of possible variables in this small question of "Does Lustbound with current Sexbound" that i can't answer for you =V

I can, however, say that: If, as in, these statements are all true, IF;

• You are running the latest Sexbound available on this website;
  • You are running the "Updooted" Lustbound found on Lustbound's Thread;
  • You haven't changed any files among those mods, or externally;

Then i've tested this, and Sexbound works fine, Futas do too, the hormone patch works for females, but not for males. Cuntboys are essentially "Unobtainable". Hormone Patch, Apple of Discord, EB's Lustful Whips, etc. All tested on NPCs and also while using the Go Fuck Yourself platform, none made Cuntboys work.

Weird, because I AM running the latest Sexbound and Lustbound, and I've only made config changes.

It is a massive fucking mystery.

I even checked the metadata file, and it has lustbound_base in the includes, so apparently Windows 7 is magic?

EDIT; Do y'all have the futanari plugin enabled?  I know it sounds dumb, but it's off by default, so just had to check.

Edited by ShylokVakarian
  • 2 weeks later...