31 minutes ago, steampowered said:

Can someone here assist me with hylotl moaning sounds?
I want to replace them with the Human Moaning sounds as the hylotl ones just feel weird imo.

-Cheers

Use the UNPAK version for this (Or also called SRC);

Spoiler

Open the mod's files. You should see this:
image.png.cbfea83e968d92d225110e7d630ae9b8.png

In the species folder, find hylotl.
In the hylotl.species.patch file, simply replace:

image.png.9b79a295b65cc76c7aeead9f2570f198.png

These entries with the human equivalent. Done.

Edited by red3dred
12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Use the UNPAK version for this (Or also called SRC);

Hide contents

Open the mod's files. You should see this:
image.png.cbfea83e968d92d225110e7d630ae9b8.png

In the species folder, find hylotl.
In the hylotl.species.patch file, simply replace:

image.png.9b79a295b65cc76c7aeead9f2570f198.png

These entries with the human equivalent. Done.

Cheers mate, saved me some time and trial n' error.

Can I get some help with lewding the NPC's? 

I use Aphrodite's bow, but when I shoot the NPC and press e, nothing happens except my player disappears and the camera focuses on the, now nude, NPC. It shows that the arousal maxes, but I cannot have sex with the NPC. Other NPC's can, so I have no idea what I am doing wrong. for a little more context, I am spawning these NPC's in via the commands. but it doesnt matter where I am, the game refuses to start the animation. the animations wheel doesnt show up either, so it must be something i'm doing.

So how does the mapping for the arm position of actors work? I've been messing with the positions, and while I can get the head, body and so on to move accordingly, I can't locate anything pertaining to arm placement. There is an arms section in the twoactors file however it merely lists ""position0": {}," and doesn't include properties, offset and the coordinates the other body parts have.

10 hours ago, retard1236 said:

Can I get some help with lewding the NPC's? 

I use Aphrodite's bow, but when I shoot the NPC and press e, nothing happens except my player disappears and the camera focuses on the, now nude, NPC. It shows that the arousal maxes, but I cannot have sex with the NPC. Other NPC's can, so I have no idea what I am doing wrong. for a little more context, I am spawning these NPC's in via the commands. but it doesnt matter where I am, the game refuses to start the animation. the animations wheel doesnt show up either, so it must be something i'm doing.

I've asked this before in a thread where you posted, i assumed you'd read the message above and seek the "log" file required to provide assistance, but alas, still waiting on that.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

I'll paste this copy-pasta again, if you'd like some help, PLEASE help us, help you.

15 minutes ago, ActualDonglord said:

So how does the mapping for the arm position of actors work? I've been messing with the positions, and while I can get the head, body and so on to move accordingly, I can't locate anything pertaining to arm placement. There is an arms section in the twoactors file however it merely lists ""position0": {}," and doesn't include properties, offset and the coordinates the other body parts have.

Now there's something i don't see every day.

They can have those properties added just fine, but generally speaking, it's easier to off-set them on the animation sheet than it is to try and line them up with numbers. After all, images will randomly reload in-game while they aren't in-use, meaning if you change something on the PNG, and just unload the Sexbound node by breaking it or returning to the main menu, it'll be reflected in-game instantly, where-as .animation files only reload in-game by reloading all the game's files (Hotkey F8 or /reload in the chat).

Are you trying to change the artwork in a manner that makes it more compatible with stuff like clothing supports? I honestly am confused why you'd rather move them with off-sets than moving their images, if you need to.

Edited by red3dred

I actually managed to get everything but the arms moved. Since I'm nowhere near good enough to go about actually adding frames to the animations, I got the wild idea to take one position and then have it ramp up through the different pose slots as a sort of work around. By messing with the twoactors designations and the sprite sheets themselves I've been able to do it, but I cannot for the life of me get the arms to actually follow, they're stuck exactly where they're supposed to be for the base assigned position. On second thought, it just dawned on me that I can't remember if I've actually manipulated the arm sprite sheets, would I be able to adjust everything purely from the sprite sheets or would I have to dig through the code as well?

3 minutes ago, ActualDonglord said:

I actually managed to get everything but the arms moved. Since I'm nowhere near good enough to go about actually adding frames to the animations, I got the wild idea to take one position and then have it ramp up through the different pose slots as a sort of work around. By messing with the twoactors designations and the sprite sheets themselves I've been able to do it, but I cannot for the life of me get the arms to actually follow, they're stuck exactly where they're supposed to be for the base assigned position. On second thought, it just dawned on me that I can't remember if I've actually manipulated the arm sprite sheets, would I be able to adjust everything purely from the sprite sheets or would I have to dig through the code as well?

If you're just looking for off-sets, then it shouldn't be too hard to change them only on the sheets. If you're looking for a complete artwork revamp, then it's a bit of everything-- frames file, animation file, and artwork.

That's the part i didn't get, "ramp up through the different pose slots as a sort of work around". What do you mean with this? Are you running only a single position in Sexbound, to have like, 30 frames spread out through the usual 6 positions?

5 minutes ago, red3dred said:

If you're just looking for off-sets, then it shouldn't be too hard to change them only on the sheets. If you're looking for a complete artwork revamp, then it's a bit of everything-- frames file, animation file, and artwork.

That's the part i didn't get, "ramp up through the different pose slots as a sort of work around". What do you mean with this? Are you running only a single position in Sexbound, to have like, 30 frames spread out through the usual 6 positions?

Effectively, yes.

It's bassackwards but I figured it'd be fun to mess around with.

1 minute ago, ActualDonglord said:

Effectively, yes.

It's bassackwards but I figured it'd be fun to mess around with.

Ah if that's the case, i don't see why the Arms would be different, Just gotta set their frame-names to count to 30, and set the number of frames for the arms to be 30 as-well to match the rest of the body. Also, beware that both "twoactor" and "twoactor-centered" exist.

6 minutes ago, Skull Of Shadow said:

So. i used the Apple Of Discord on my Male Novakid. i didn't know what it did. now, am i stuck being a "cunt-boy"? if someone knows a away to revert the affects the apple has, please tell me.

If you scanned the tree you got the apple from, you can use the pixel printer to create another one to place anywhere so you don't have to do the battle again and it will randomly create either an Apple of Discord (like you used) or an Apple of Discontent which should reverse the effect of the other apple. I think the spawning rate is every 30 seconds, as long as you are close to the placed tree but I could be wrong.

28 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

If you scanned the tree you got the apple from, you can use the pixel printer to create another one to place anywhere so you don't have to do the battle again and it will randomly create either an Apple of Discord (like you used) or an Apple of Discontent which should reverse the effect of the other apple. I think the spawning rate is every 30 seconds, as long as you are close to the placed tree but I could be wrong.

Thank you for your assistance. now I know not to touch mysterious apples i find on trees belonging to erotic godesses.  

Greetings! I was wondering how I could set up my pregnancy config so certain races can impregnate other specific races, and how to also include races I've added?

For example, I'd like, say, 

Floran, Neki, and Avian be able to impregnate Hylotl,

and I'd like Hylotl to be able to impregnate Floran.

How can I do this, for example?

EDIT: I realize that adding multiple would be as simple as, "floran": ["hylotl", "fenerox"],

but I am unsure how to do modded races. Is there a way I can find their ID or whatnot?

Edited by Noone6

So uh, me and my friend installed the pak version and had tried both with and without any steam workshop mods enabled. Constant crashing. with "eof reached" and "readchange" errors. Literally couldn't do anything on the planets without those crashes. Also couldn't figure out how to use the addons to turn things into useable stations, but that's a sidenote.

EDIT: False alarm. They never checked exactly what files they had. because of course.

Edited by NebulaDusk
1 hour ago, KKSSL said:

Guys from what i've seen females can impregnate females right ?

If so ,how can i make them not hump the air both in pov and in real-time animation ?
Auto dildo is outdated and idk if there are any visual mods.

Females can't impregnate anyone unless the "Free for all" setting is enabled.

And nope, there's no way to make females not dry hump unless you turn them into futas, give them strap-ons, or other general options that aren't instantaneously available.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

"Free for all" setting

Um, where are the settings again ? It might be obvious but can't find it.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

turn them into futas, give them strap-ons

How do i do that tho ? Settings i guess ?

2 hours ago, KKSSL said:

Um, where are the settings again ? It might be obvious but can't find it.

How do i do that tho ? Settings i guess ?

Free for all is available under the pregnancy plugin's options.

As for the second one...
Without Lustbound installed:

• Change the main Sexbound plugin to make sure "futanari" is enabled.
  • Change it's "load requirements" so the only thing listed is "female".
  • Should in theory make all females into futas.
  • image.png.982a795d1333a0dbcf07dbf037e208ba.png

With Lustbound installed:

• Usually not easy to do without in-game meddling with specific NPC's. The above method does not work with Lustbound installed.
  • Either give a cross-gender patch to an NPC using NPC spawner+, or use the EB's Lovely Whips on them.
Edited by red3dred
Added image for clarity.
1 hour ago, red3dred said:

With Lustbound installed:

Yeah i do have that, EB too.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

pregnancy plugin's options.

How do i access that ? I mean any of the settings ?

And i think SxB beds and tables are messing with my fps, like it turns from 200 to 10 near a few of them.

10 minutes ago, KKSSL said:

Yeah i do have that, EB too.

How do i access that ? I mean any of the settings ?

And i think SxB beds and tables are messing with my fps, like it turns from 200 to 10 near a few of them.

You can change the settings using the SRC version, just plop the folder into your mods folder. As shown in the first post:
image.png.cb8d940955c021256fa8633c28d878ea.png

That done, you just access the mod's files and look for "sexbound.config", "sxb_plugin.pregnant.config" and more. All of them contain simple lines of code that can be changed to alter functionality, so long as you don't add/remove any special characters like quotes, commas, etc.
Example:

image.png.e1788761c16a0be8d2af6b3205ee29eb.png

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

SRC

Yeah i'm using that thanks for the help, btw since SRC is the issue at hand i might as well throw something in there too. So i replaced PAK with SRC to use (Bigger Busts) but it isn't working. I tried venus amazing body or whatever too and it also isn't working. Now i'll try the Get Rid Of That Underwear thing and see if that works.
Oh and also what is FU (Frackin' Universe) that the Get Rid mod talks about ?

Edit: So the GROTU did work but the others don't. Any ideas why i can't use BB ? I want to, i'd appreciate any help.

Edited by KKSSL
1 hour ago, KKSSL said:

Yeah i'm using that thanks for the help, btw since SRC is the issue at hand i might as well throw something in there too. So i replaced PAK with SRC to use (Bigger Busts) but it isn't working. I tried venus amazing body or whatever too and it also isn't working. Now i'll try the Get Rid Of That Underwear thing and see if that works.
Oh and also what is FU (Frackin' Universe) that the Get Rid mod talks about ?

Edit: So the GROTU did work but the others don't. Any ideas why i can't use BB ? I want to, i'd appreciate any help.

Venus Body replaces the animation file with an older version, that causes the problems. If you use them without the animation replacement, it should work, albeit with a few hitches here and there. Bigger Busts has no animation files being replaced (default.frames, twoactor.animation, etc) but if you claim it still causes problems, i have no clue. Did you insert the files from the mod into the Sexbound SRC? Also, of note, did you remove the PAK version from the folder? Also, your assumption that GROTU "works" tells me you're not talking about their appearance in the Sexbound animations... which is the only place where Bigger Busts works. If you want it in and outside of animations, check out Celo's Aesthetics. Maybe broken by updates as well, beware.

Also, FU is mod that is a very large compilation and rewriting of several mods. Basically, a mod so large, literally everyone in the modding community gets asked if their mod is compatible with it. It's a meme in of itself.

1 hour ago, Cocein said:

I keep running into issues where a sex node character turns invisible and can't be interacted with. Is this a known problem?

There are a myriad of possibilities, a infinite tesseract of realms of reality where Sexbound broke because of X, or X and Y, or even Y and Z. No really, there's a lot.

To help us find the reality in which we have an answer, provide us a log!

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Edited by red3dred
30 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

starbound.log 411.52 kB · 0 downloads

Just noticed now when starting a new run that SxB no longer works. Any time I use an SxB object the interface comes up but I can still more normally and no animations or sound play. I might know what's causing this but I need to check.

This mod is causing it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2774848292

Shame, I loved the idea of getting my crew to do whatever I tell them to. Maybe it'll get fixed.