14 hours ago, KKSSL said:

Yeah i'm using that thanks for the help, btw since SRC is the issue at hand i might as well throw something in there too. So i replaced PAK with SRC to use (Bigger Busts) but it isn't working. I tried venus amazing body or whatever too and it also isn't working. Now i'll try the Get Rid Of That Underwear thing and see if that works.
Oh and also what is FU (Frackin' Universe) that the Get Rid mod talks about ?

Edit: So the GROTU did work but the others don't. Any ideas why i can't use BB ? I want to, i'd appreciate any help.

Hey perverted game friend

Maybe I can light your candle in this hell of misunderstanding that is Starbound's mod priorities.

If the new artwork you want to use does not work even though it is correctly installed and there is no concrete error in the game that would prevent the use of these mods, it may be because there is a priority problem.

Let me explain, in the modes you add, it doesn't matter if they are .pak or decompress, there is always a _metadata_ file. Said file has several uses, for example, to give the information of the mode once in the game or outside by consulting it directly, the name of the creator, the version of the mode, its description, its name and many other things. There is also a very interesting feature called priority which allows you to give the mod priority over other mode.

For example, the "sexbound" mod has a level priority of "69", this means that any mod with no priority or with a priority lower than this number with files fulfilling the same roles will be ignored. there are for example files in the humanoid folder for humans that replace their base bodies thanks to this priority.

Another example (without advertising of course) is my "Sexbound - Buff Vanilla" mod which has a priority of "99" and which replaces the basic artwork of the "sexbound" mode as well as some files in the "humanoid" folder. depending on the versions of the mode used.

You may encounter a similar problem in your mode compilation which therefore cancels the use of certain sprites.

Finally, I wish you good luck in your noble quest to solve your sprite problems!

Greetings from hell!

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

If you use them without the animation replacement

How do i do that ? Can you help with it please ?

Did you insert the files from the mod into the Sexbound SRC?

Yes.

Also, of note, did you remove the PAK version from the folder?

Of course.

Also, your assumption that GROTU "works" tells me you're not talking about their appearance in the Sexbound animations...

Indeed that is correct.

which is the only place where Bigger Busts works.

I'll try again but that's where it didn't work i think. I'll let you know if i did smt wrong and it works this time.

If you want it in and outside of animations, check out Celo's Aesthetics.
Yeah I've seen that but it felt a bit overkill.

7 hours ago, Alastor TheCrow said:

priorities

So it is a thing... I thought it loaded them in the same order as mods folder.

Well thanks friends, i'll try the BB again which is my only problem as of now and will see if it works.

Hidy. I got a problem that I can't seem to figure out. I have sexbound and a handful of race and add-on mods installed and for the most part, it seems fine. Until we get to sexbound. I have a couple races that will try to use a sex node, but then they just disappear and you can't interact with them. At the moment it seems to be the Neko Alternate race and interestingly enough, the vanilla machine race. I'm not sure how to stop this from happening or correct it, so I'm hoping someone's run into this and figured it out.

A second problem may or may not be with pregnancy. It was said it would be 8 days before birth, which I took 8 in-game days, and not 192 hours of gameplay. It's been... more than 8 days, at least 16 and she's still pregnant. Wondering if something there is broken, or is this normal?

Finally, when I click my sexbound stats, it says all 0's. Which is very untrue. Not sure why that's not ticking. Anyone have an idea of where the problem might be? Are there any workshop mods that are particularly notorious for screwing with sexbound?

1 hour ago, Verip said:

Hidy. I got a problem that I can't seem to figure out. I have sexbound and a handful of race and add-on mods installed and for the most part, it seems fine. Until we get to sexbound. I have a couple races that will try to use a sex node, but then they just disappear and you can't interact with them. At the moment it seems to be the Neko Alternate race and interestingly enough, the vanilla machine race. I'm not sure how to stop this from happening or correct it, so I'm hoping someone's run into this and figured it out.

A second problem may or may not be with pregnancy. It was said it would be 8 days before birth, which I took 8 in-game days, and not 192 hours of gameplay. It's been... more than 8 days, at least 16 and she's still pregnant. Wondering if something there is broken, or is this normal?

Finally, when I click my sexbound stats, it says all 0's. Which is very untrue. Not sure why that's not ticking. Anyone have an idea of where the problem might be? Are there any workshop mods that are particularly notorious for screwing with sexbound?

1) Word of mouth is good for getting a message across, but we need to speak computer if we are to understand the errors. For that, we need the starbound.log.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

2) A common misconception that the API caused: The default is not in-game days (The rotation of the planet you're on) but is instead, IRL days. Not of constant gameplay, just means the time between impregnation and birth needs to be X amount of IRL days.

3) It's been a while i've noticed this issue, for some it works fine and never resets, for others this happens often. I don't know what is the cause, since there is no particular error, but alas. Sorry, but i can't help there.

Edited by red3dred
8 hours ago, red3dred said:

1) Word of mouth is good for getting a message across, but we need to speak computer if we are to understand the errors. For that, we need the starbound.log.

2) A common misconception that the API caused: The default is not in-game days (The rotation of the planet you're on) but is instead, IRL days. Not of constant gameplay, just means the time between impregnation and birth needs to be X amount of IRL days.

3) It's been a while i've noticed this issue, for some it works fine and never resets, for others this happens often. I don't know what is the cause, since there is no particular error, but alas. Sorry, but i can't help there.

Thank you. I wasn't aware there was a log file. I'm not sure which one was the latest, but this one is 5/5 If it's not helpful, I can give the others. I'm afraid I don't speak "computer" well enough to make heads or tails of this anymore. But at least it's nice to have a better understanding of the mechanics and to know that I didn't break the interface somehow.

starbound.log.5

Being a huge impregnation enthusiast, I love the fact that we can impregnate other NPCs and also be impregnated by them, but I always found it strange that when babies are born they are already born as adults!
Would it be possible to add a package where we can give birth to babies like, well, babies?
something like Familial Immersion  and OUM: Racial Babies & Children , so that we can actually see our kids grow up before they become adults?

Maybe add babies, children and teenagers as pets that develop before becoming adults?

3 hours ago, Verip said:

Thank you. I wasn't aware there was a log file. I'm not sure which one was the latest, but this one is 5/5 If it's not helpful, I can give the others. I'm afraid I don't speak "computer" well enough to make heads or tails of this anymore. But at least it's nice to have a better understanding of the mechanics and to know that I didn't break the interface somehow

Usually, as described in the copy-pasta, we need the latest log, that being the un-numbered one, simply named starbound.log, or seen as a "text file" called starbound inside the same folder where you got that one from. The "5" file means this log was backlogged 5 times, AKA, you ran the game 5 times after this log was made. If your mods didn't change, i can only presume the logs would be similar, but the size of the file alone is not a good sign...
... and yep. There's a lot of breaking going on...
So, let's see, in this log:

1. SAIL's (in the code named "techstations") are breaking. Something seems to be trying to patch into them and failing.
  2. NPC's seem to be imploding trying to react to world-objects. (Drums for instance)
  3. At the very end, there is a short interaction with a Poptop. Only common PoV errors there.

So, in this log of 81 thousand lines, 90% of it seems to be the NPC AI breaking trying to work on world-reactions. They seem to be getting stuck in loops. And you don't have that many mods either... So something must be breaking it fiercely, and i cannot pin-point what mod it is.

Side note, if you want to provide me with a Sexbound Error that i can look into, then please follow the copy-pasta of the log i sent earlier closely. Without extra errors, it's a lot easier to figure things out, but for now, all i can say is good grief that's a lot of errors.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Usually, as described in the copy-pasta, we need the latest log, that being the un-numbered one, simply named starbound.log, or seen as a "text file" called starbound inside the same folder where you got that one from. The "5" file means this log was backlogged 5 times, AKA, you ran the game 5 times after this log was made. If your mods didn't change, i can only presume the logs would be similar, but the size of the file alone is not a good sign...
... and yep. There's a lot of breaking going on...
So, let's see, in this log:

1. SAIL's (in the code named "techstations") are breaking. Something seems to be trying to patch into them and failing.
  2. NPC's seem to be imploding trying to react to world-objects. (Drums for instance)
  3. At the very end, there is a short interaction with a Poptop. Only common PoV errors there.

So, in this log of 81 thousand lines, 90% of it seems to be the NPC AI breaking trying to work on world-reactions. They seem to be getting stuck in loops. And you don't have that many mods either... So something must be breaking it fiercely, and i cannot pin-point what mod it is.

Side note, if you want to provide me with a Sexbound Error that i can look into, then please follow the copy-pasta of the log i sent earlier closely. Without extra errors, it's a lot easier to figure things out, but for now, all i can say is good grief that's a lot of errors.

What he said. Also yeah jesus that is a messy error log. It seems you have the Angela mod installed- that *could* be what is breaking your tech stations. Outside of that, I'd need to know what mods you have on Steam, since I don't feel like searching them all by ID. You likely have a mod that modifies AI behavior causing it to break. General rule of thumb- with an error log like that, you fix that first before you even think about fixing the SxB stuff.

So yeah, we'll need your modlist, your most recent log file, your clothes, boots, and motorcycle. Actually just those first two.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, lxfc545 said:

Been a hot minute, but umm... am I missing something with the 3P Actor item? All it seems to do is just make it so I can change the positions of two NPCs who are already 'gettin' busy' with me not really existing at all.

3rd actor is not for all poses. Only like 4 of them.
The thing is:
Everyone has 6 animations for actor 1 and 2. Some poses reuse other animations (reverse cowgirl is mirrored cowgirl, face sitting uses cowgirl sprites too). Actor 3 animations do not exist at all.

So, when you use 3P scenes 3rd actor uses 1 or 2 actor's animations with shifted position. And this way you can do only so much.
That's why half of the poses lack 3rd actor. And without making new sprites no one will be able to make more than 1-2 new 3P and 4P scenes.

5 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

another question, what are the infinity sexstones and how can i get each one?
I got the Sexstone I of impregnator, but it was kind of accidental! (unintentional pun)

Well, each one is obtained a different way, but that's for Lustbound. I personally don't know all of them.

been trying to get back into using this, decided to try out the dildo first (to try out the UI) and yet whenever I do try to click a action for my character to use the toy...nothing happens.

no error, character doesn't vanish (saw a few posts about that) but he just stands there and doesn't do anything. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong as of right now.

Below is all i see

image.png

6 minutes ago, Kraken876 said:

tentando voltar a usar isso, decidi experimentar o vibrador primeiro (para experimentar a interface do usuário) e ainda assim, sempre que tento clicar em uma ação para meu personagem usar o brinquedo... nada acontece.

sem erro, o personagem não desaparece (vi alguns posts sobre isso), mas ele fica parado e não faz nada. Eu não tenho idéia do que estou fazendo de errado a partir de agora.

Abaixo está tudo que eu vejo

imagem.png

did you try to change the actors?

8 minutes ago, Kraken876 said:

been trying to get back into using this, decided to try out the dildo first (to try out the UI) and yet whenever I do try to click a action for my character to use the toy...nothing happens.

no error, character doesn't vanish (saw a few posts about that) but he just stands there and doesn't do anything. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong as of right now.

Below is all i see

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Follow instructions above attentively, and we can help. Without knowing your mods, what error happened, or if Sexbound is even installed correctly and not sideways, we can't do much, and that's exactly what that file provides.

19 hours ago, red3dred said:

Follow instructions above attentively, and we can help. Without knowing your mods, what error happened, or if Sexbound is even installed correctly and not sideways, we can't do much, and that's exactly what that file provides.

will do! thank you, also if all else fails. i tested it with all the other random mods I have and the Aphrodite's bow works perfectly. currently tryin to find out the reason why I can tsit in the couches and such like I showed above. I probs just did smth dumb and missed a step.

1 hour ago, Salomão69 said:

Is there any way to know how long it takes for an NPC to give birth?
I got a crew member pregnant but so far the baby hasn't been born and I don't know if it's going to take a while or if there's a bug

Check if your pregnancy timer is set to real time or ingame time, if you use the src download for sexbound