Monster fucking on the main screen

42 minutes ago, Tebix said:

Thanks, is there a way to disable it?

delete "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif" or replace it with a different one.

54 minutes ago, CPU said:

It is strange that a mod can change your desktop background.

Try first to change yourself the desktop background, if you cannot then you got a virus from somewhere.

Skyrim's main menu, not the computers. i don't have the skills needed to make a "animated sexy dragon desktop wallpaper virus" ?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Skyrim's main menu, not the computers. i don't have the skills needed to make a "animated sexy dragon desktop wallpaper virus

I do. Enable DreamScene on Windows 7 and make a looping WMV of said fucking.  Then using DreamScene set it as your background.

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Best I can do for you.

Reveal hidden contents

327621456_enb2018_09_2022_54_56_60.thumb.jpg.9ea0dbdc81c604ae275df42cea16a70c.jpg

Not quite what Darwin had in mind I'll wager.

Yeah thanks I've seen the picture. But think about what Russian Prince said - You would be able to watch them in action in a continuous loop. That would almost make trying to run too many animations a good idea (get to main menu, watch dragon fuck, crash to desktop and repeat).

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Damn! Makes me sad that I have Windows 10 (again). ?

you can use DreamScene on W10

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yeah thanks I've seen the picture.

we need to put a slaughterfish or small chaurus under the rabbit

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

we need to put a slaughterfish or small chaurus under the rabbit

maybe there is, perhaps it's so small that it crawled up into the rabbit's penis and got stuck, so now everyone is doing there part to help the poor rabbit cum extra hard to dislodge it. ?

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe there is, perhaps it's so small that it crawled up into the rabbit's penis and got stuck, so now everyone is doing there part to help the poor rabbit cum extra hard to dislodge it. ?

good lord. And what if there's a horny ant inside the slaughterfish's dick?

14 minutes ago, hylysi said:

If were getting into animal anatomy, shouldn't a dragon have a cloaca and no other hole as well as no testicles on the outside.

They are reptiles after all, aren't they?

what testicles? i never made any Dragon balls.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, hylysi said:

If were getting into animal anatomy, shouldn't a dragon have a cloaca and no other hole as well as no testicles on the outside.

They are reptiles after all, aren't they?

What makes you think Dragons are reptiles? Admittedly reptiles, like birds, should have cloacae and not a penis but dragons are clearly not reptiles, at least in our modern sense. If you want to picture them as another warm-blooded (which they clearly are) offshoot of dinosaurs (like birds) I can see that. But, because it is such a marvelous organ, the penis has evolved at least 3 times entirely independent of each other. I would argue that a creature that MIGHT (help me out here @MadMansGun) mate while flying would, like butterflies, evolve just such an organ for the fourth time!

Archived