+ when player come to brothel all prostitutes tries to reequip charisma items if they have it
+ fixes for animation tags
+ client and prostitute have own dialog to prevent game default dialogs duryng active scene
+ when player hire a prostitute it deleted from clients list if necessary
+ when brothel script looking for clients it exclude prostitutes
+ some fixes and optimisation for core mechanics

Hi Jahem,

Experienced problem upgrading from 0.73.2 to 0.73.3.

Basically AAF P ceased to function, still represented in MCM menu.  What I did was uninstall 0.73.2 and installed 0.73.3.  I tried:

• creating a clean save and rolled back to 0.73.2,; didn't work, same result but noted MCM reported version as 0.73.1.
  • used a clean save from game start (pre-vault exit & no mods); same issue

The only overwrite requested on install was an animation xml file.

Partial extract of papyrus log attached.  Any ideas?

Papyrus excerpt.txt

1 hour ago, Nasp said:

Hi Jahem,

Experienced problem upgrading from 0.73.2 to 0.73.3.

Basically AAF P ceased to function, still represented in MCM menu.  What I did was uninstall 0.73.2 and installed 0.73.3.  I tried:

• creating a clean save and rolled back to 0.73.2,; didn't work, same result but noted MCM reported version as 0.73.1.
  • used a clean save from game start (pre-vault exit & no mods); same issue

The only overwrite requested on install was an animation xml file.

Partial extract of papyrus log attached.  Any ideas?

Papyrus excerpt.txt

0.73.2 have an 0.73.1 label in MCM

logfile looks like you broke your save when clear it. and you didn't wrote what issue you have when upgraded to 73.3

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

0.73.2 have an 0.73.1 label in MCM

logfile looks like you broke your save when clear it. and you didn't wrote what issue you have when upgraded to 73.3

Issue: " AAF P ceased to function" example all expected in game functions like money deposited to safe, prostitutes carrying out business, dialogue options, hot key function.

logfile represents only one save file, I tried introducing a clean (no mods introduced) file prior to exiting the vault (attached).  The result was the same, theres no message confirming AAF P is active.

Papyrus Log Fresh Save.txt

looks like you updated fallaut 4 but mods you ae using not updated - MCM, AAF etc (all mods that uses *.dll). i'm using old fallout 4 with old mods and have no any problems - all works fine

about poses: AAF P have no animation system - it's all doing AAF. if you have animation issues - there is AAF issue (or you animation mods).

I have a problem mod works but if I pick a client myself as soon as we get to spot and finish talking to where sex should happen next it instead brings up hire a prostitute dialogue even though I have that mode turned off. This is a dead end I either hire them or nevermind which repeats the entire process. If I just stand around and wait for clients it works fine but that also gets me ghouls and same sex which I  turn down. A suggestion for future updates maybe an option to turn off same sex approaches.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:21 PM, blitz8529 said:

I have a problem mod works but if I pick a client myself as soon as we get to spot and finish talking to where sex should happen next it instead brings up hire a prostitute dialogue even though I have that mode turned off. This is a dead end I either hire them or nevermind which repeats the entire process. If I just stand around and wait for clients it works fine but that also gets me ghouls and same sex which I  turn down. A suggestion for future updates maybe an option to turn off same sex approaches.

i plan to add race filters to new version. thnaks for feedback

still working on 0.7.5

0.8 major update
You need to start new game or make an clean save.
+ option "Clients go home" added to MCM. it allow to change clients behavior after gaining satisfaction. If this option turned off - clients will stay at brothel
+ option "New dialogs" added to MCM to Clients and Prostitutes pages. It allow to redefine default NPC dialogs to new one when those NPCs are in AAF scene
+ new mod updating mechanics that now are separate from other mod scripts
+ a page "Debug" added to MCM
+ option "Stop Mode" added to "Debug" page. It's stops all mods quests, scripts, and clean prostiturtes, clients, brothels. NOT COMPATIBLE with 0.7!
+ option "Start Mod" moved to "Debug" page
+ AI packages cleanup and optimisation
+ option "Clients Count" added to MCM. It allow to change max clients count for each brothel
+ option "Prostitutes Count" added to MCM. It allow to change max prostitutes count for each brothel
+ remove FPP_SexFaction, because it's not used anymore (using AAF_ActorBusy instead)
+ if you'll hire a prostitute and no free slots in current brothel - setlement window will shown. If you move prostitute to other setlement it will become citized for ever!
+ an option to disable ghouls clients added to MCM

Just now, Pat731 said:

Hello

Since i have installed AAF Prostitution i have this message FPP report : Can't find DCC

I thiink FPP is the four-play version, but what is DCC?

For the time , testinig only the PC prostution part AAF Prostitution V0.8 seems to work

DCC = Integration with: "Plugs of the Commonwealth" by @darkconsole (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2664-plugs-of-the-commonwealth/). If you have this mod installed and eneble integration via MCM menu, there is new options shown in seduction dialog between player and NPC

11 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

DCC = Integration with: "Plugs of the Commonwealth" by @darkconsole (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2664-plugs-of-the-commonwealth/). If you have this mod installed and eneble integration via MCM menu, there is new options shown in seduction dialog between player and NPC

Ok found it, i haven't the " Plug of......"

Thank you

4 minutes ago, Toddi said:

Everytime i uninstall AAF Prostitution i get CTD, if i clean the save or not.

I use the Cleaning Guide on AAF Wiki.

Can anyone tell me what i do wrong???

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

there is no any AAF Prostitution record in log. but you have massive errors from vanila game scripts. try to use Unofficial Fallout 4 patch - it can solve alot of problems. and looks like your save is broken aftre clearing.

3 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

there is no any AAF Prostitution record in log. but you have massive errors from vanila game scripts. try to use Unofficial Fallout 4 patch - it can solve alot of problems. and looks like your save is broken aftre clearing.

The uncleaned saves have CDT too.

10 minutes ago, Toddi said:

The uncleaned saves have CDT too.

for safe remove AAF prostitution you need go away from you brothel (any interior location are good) than you need to remove mod, make an save and this save may be ok for loading.

i think you just deleted Prostitution files when your character is in brothel location and tries to load this save

4 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

for safe remove AAF prostitution you need go away from you brothel (any interior location are good) than you need to remove mod, make an save and this save may be ok for loading.

i think you just deleted Prostitution files when your character is in brothel location and tries to load this save

I´m in Sanctuary there and the only borthel i have is Nuka World Red Rocket.