19 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.7+. Just update files and load your game
+ To MCM added hotkeys for toggling Prostitute and Assign role modes
+ When Brothel scripts starts active prostitutes come to Brothel safe for "rest" distance and only then starts to work
+ An option "Delayed Starting" added to MCM. It's return old mechanism of starting Brothel - with location changing
+ When player come to any brothel location any AAF scene with linked prostitutes and clients are stops and those persons cleared from brothel scripts

Tommorow i'm going to buisiness trip for a week, so no updates this time

V0.72.2 - MCM hotkeys - When using the pre-existing toggle function within MCM it doesn't remain set. 

Example: using MCM

1.  toggle 'Prostitution mode' on & 'Role assignment' off , drop back to game and message displays "Exiting prostitution mode" & "Entering assign role".  Dialogue with npc "I have a proposition"  (MCM displays Toggle Prostitute mode = off,  Assign Role mode = on)
  2. toggle 'Prostitution mode' off & 'Role assignment'  off, drop back to game "Exiting prostitution mode" & "Entering assign role".  Dialogue with npc "I have a proposition"  (MCM displays Toggle Prostitute mode = off,  Assign Role mode = on)
  3.  toggle both 'Assign roles & Prostitution mode' on, drop back to game and message displays exiting Prostitution mode, entering assign role mode, exiting assign role mode & dialogue with npc "can we trade a few things"  (MCM displays Toggle Prostitute mode = off,  Assign Role mode = on)

Can't say whether this is something on my side (conflict) or what the results would be, making a change from default settings as I was well into toggling before recording above.  The 'new' hot keys work perfectly.

Have a good trip

13 hours ago, lingerielover24 said:

Keep getting error 011 "ff_activity" not found. i have all of the support mods, anyone know the fix?

can you post screen with log? or, if you know what is papyrus log - place it too

thanks

PS. i'm still in business trip. will come back to develop at weekends

No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.7+. Just update files and load your game
+ Fixed bug with mode switches from the MCM menu.
+ If the mod is launched for the first time or on a clean save, the correct message "Thank you for installing the mod" shown." The message "mod updated" is now displayed only when the mod is actually being updated
+ Some fixes in the update procedure
+ Added "WorkshopNpcBedHospitalBedLay01" bed support for Savage Cabbages animations
+ When cleaning the actor through the dialogue (available in the role assignment mode), the actor also returns his clothes
+ When loading a game with an active scene - NPCs stops playing the scene (AAF bug), but now the mod catches such NPCs and clears them

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

Some experiments with other mods integration 

20181203155607_1.jpg

Noise complaints from neighbors...

Re 0.72.3 - thanks for your work and the update, working smoothly :)

Curious why you chose to allow toggle both 'Assign roles & Prostitution mode' on in MCM?  The result is there 'can only be one', when you flick back to the game it resets to Prostitution mode off and Assign role on. 

3 hours ago, Nasp said:

Curious why you chose to allow toggle both 'Assign roles & Prostitution mode' on in MCM?  The result is there 'can only be one', when you flick back to the game it resets to Prostitution mode off and Assign role on. 

Yes. it's all right. only one mode can be active. 

update 0.73.2
+ dialogue with prostitute has been fixed - sex scene will start corectly after choosing certain option
+ NPC comments mechanic about players plug has been reworked
+ new MCM option: "A comment chance" - it will set the chance that NPCs will comment player's plug
+ new MCM option: "Position change dialog" under "Prostitute settings" page. It allow player to change current animation scene with prostitute to another via dialogue
+ Kelly excluded from clients list, cause her brahmin is pain in ass no less than Carla's brahmin
+ changes in the procedure for cleaning and restoring actors. The "resurrection" function is no longer used to return clothes, instead scanning the actor's inventory and putting on the things that lie in it. At the same time prostitutes try to put on things with pluses to charisma
+ prostitutes now 100% do not teleport after the player, if he moved to a new location, where there is also a safe

Hi...i have a problem....i use easygirl clothes, and with the prostitution mod installed sometimes my shoes disappears from inventory...it happens suddenly, even no in settlements, walking, in combat, etc...i heard the undress sound..and the shoes disappears

I try unninstalling your mod and didnt have again this issue

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks for your help

8-12-2018...today i try again with your mod....and shoes of another mod...same result....i was in workshop mode to start to build ina settlement (i dont have any brothel yet) and suddenly the shoes disappears from inventory.

I hope you can fix this because i like your mod

thanks