[mod] Dark World Extras

Update 0.8.2:

-Added a set of decisions to allow female prisoners to offer sexual favors to their captor in exchange for release, courtesy @lockeslylcrit

-Corrected an image in the Bathing Ambush chain so you won't appear to be violated even if you successfully escape

-Added a sanity check in the Court events so you don't wind up being marked as your own rapist

-Added AI decision logic for dealing with prisoners, so the AI may choose to rape prisoners unless that content is off

-Added in Age based checks for rape related pregnancy chances to prevent too old characters from winding up pregnant

-Made a few other minor fixes to localisations and such.

55 minutes ago, masc78 said:

I have a female ruler in jail, never seen any event triggering

Yes, those were previously set to have the AI never select them. I've gone ahead and added AI decision logic there in v0.8.2, so the AI can select that option, though depending on traits and other factors, they may not elect to.

I gave some of my courtiers the sex crazed trait, and they are randomly ending up in my prison without me getting an event to send them there or anything. Is an event i'm supposed to get going to someone else or is this intended?

5 hours ago, manlymuffin said:

I gave some of my courtiers the sex crazed trait, and they are randomly ending up in my prison without me getting an event to send them there or anything. Is an event i'm supposed to get going to someone else or is this intended?

I think that's presently how it works. It's something I haven't messed with (other than the basic choice of the initial decision) from the Toska stuff, but I intend to do so at some point, since it seems kind of weird to me.

11 minutes ago, Singe Firebolt said:

I seem to be having an issue, whenever my mouse hover's over a option(for a slave) to get raped by a dog, the game immediately crashes. Error on my end or what?

I don't even need to click on the button if its grey'ed out. Just...crash.

That I can't really help you with - it works fine for me. I'm guessing it's some sort of conflict with something else you have in something of the display for the allowed options?

8 hours ago, Singe Firebolt said:

I seem to be having an issue, whenever my mouse hover's over a option(for a slave) to get raped by a dog, the game immediately crashes. Error on my end or what?

I don't even need to click on the button if its grey'ed out. Just...crash.

I had that problem as well.  The decision includes a check on religions from the Elven Expansion (I think?) mod, which I'm not currently using.  I removed the check from the code on my end to fix it, but I imagine using the elf mod would work too.

10 hours ago, Brodek7 said:

I had that problem as well.  The decision includes a check on religions from the Elven Expansion (I think?) mod, which I'm not currently using.  I removed the check from the code on my end to fix it, but I imagine using the elf mod would work too.

My only guess is that there's a Holy Fury based check in there, and it might crash if you don't have that DLC. And no, it's not using any Elven Expansion bits, just some from House Irae - but regardless, checking for traits etc that don't exist isn't normally a problem, the logic just returns as negative.

However, you might not be able to process a has_religion_feature check properly without HF.

10 minutes ago, Vaderfan said:

Sparring events don't check whether the liege is chaste/celibate.

If you want to act chaste or celibate, select the option to end the match. Nothing is forcing you to start impulsively kissing your lieutenant anymore. ;)

5 hours ago, Vaderfan said:

Ah, so it's intended. Understood.

Not so much intended, in a sense - I could block it from appearing, but I'd generally prefer to give the player reasonable choices and options. The original events railroaded you entirely, so if you got that event you WERE going to fuck the lieutenant no matter what, etc. I personally prefer having a degree of agency as the player/character, so whereever feasible I try to give you the choice of an action. Now, in the case of a celibate character, the consequences of breaking that vow probably aren't adequately reflected, but I figure it's reasonable enough for now.

6 hours ago, HarkBuns said:

Hello. I  think I found a bug in the mod that when imprisoning a person a right-click to him/her and scroll down to check the option it seems to crash the game in some regions. 

That's because the vanilla code in 3.0/3.0.1 is faulty doesn't allow for tooltips of non-existent religion features. Because the Procreo (dog rape) decision integrates House Irae's religion feature, and because you don't have House Irae installed, it will crash the game if you mouse over it. Aliris assures us that this will be fixed in an update.

In the meantime, open up /decisions/DWT_decisions.txt and search for dw_dog_procreo and delete this part:

trait = houseirae_drow
			}
				NOR = { 
					religion = eilistraee	
					has_religion_feature = religion_eilistraee
				}

Okay, update with bug fixes has been posted:

Extras v 0.8.3: --------------------------------

-Fixed an issue where a Holy Fury related check would cause a crash for those without that expansion.

-Corrected several localisation errors. -Fixed a few bugs in several events and decisions.

-Tweaked a few of the Fated bloodlines to correct a few of them whose bonuses were off (Mordred's should provide more than 0.5% bonus morale damage now, for example)

-Corrected some of the education events to properly assign the chance of lustful traits to your child, not you.

-You should no longer be presented with a list of post-siege prisoners when liberating your own province, or that of your vassal or liege. (You can still do so if at war with them).

12 minutes ago, Aliris said:

Okay, update with bug fixes has been posted:

Extras v 0.8.3: --------------------------------

-Fixed an issue where a Holy Fury related check would cause a crash for those without that expansion.

-Corrected several localisation errors. -Fixed a few bugs in several events and decisions.

-Tweaked a few of the Fated bloodlines to correct a few of them whose bonuses were off (Mordred's should provide more than 0.5% bonus morale damage now, for example)

-Corrected some of the education events to properly assign the chance of lustful traits to your child, not you.

-You should no longer be presented with a list of post-siege prisoners when liberating your own province, or that of your vassal or liege. (You can still do so if at war with them).

Is this a new update? I don´t see a new upload.

Also, I have something else in the works which I should be finished debugging later today (hopefully) after I run through some in-game testing (validator debugging is already done).

Namely, an overhaul of the Sexcrazed effect/spell:

-It will only last between 5-10 years, after which it fades to lustful (but can be reapplied)

-It will no longer cause AI rulers to randomly imprison or banish themselves.

-It will also no longer be something the player can ignore.

Upon being afflicted by the spell, the target gets a choice of how to try and deal with the sudden urges. They can:

-ask their spouse to help them sate the urges (your spouse may not react well to this)

-start visiting lots of whores to help sate the urges (this could get expensive)

-become a whore to help sate the urges 

-try to remain self-disciplined and deny the urges

-give in and embrace the wild urges

These options will lead to various consequences, and depending on the choices made (and traits/etc). Sexcrazed characters that aren't managing to control their insatiable urges will end up trying to rape someone, which could lead to their liege imprisoning or banishing them, or if they're independent, to significant opinion penalties with their vassals and courtiers.

(And as with the current setup, the spell itself is gated behind the content rules, so turning off Non-consensual content disables this stuff)

1 hour ago, mirlo1 said:

Is this a new update? I don´t see a new upload.

I uploaded v0.8.3 last night, and forgot to hit post on this - just making notes in the reply section as well as in the "what's new".

Update 0.9
------------------------------------
-Massively overhauled how the Sexcrazed spell for demons works.
-Targets now have the opportunity to try and mitigate their raving lust.
-Those who fail to do so may randomly rape nearby courtiers, and if caught, face either punishment by their liege, or significant opinion penalties if independent
-Attempting to sate your lust elsewhere may have consequences as well, to yourself and others around you
-The Sexcraze curse wears off in roughly 5-10 years now.
-AI is now more likely to use this ability, although still more restricted in doing so than the player
-Made some bugfixes and localisation corrections on various events including the Bloodlines search
-New modifiers added, so may cause some minor savegame incompatibilities

2 hours ago, chang921219 said:

getting black event popping up

with both old save and new game.

I remember one of those being DWTRandom.715, and another one i cant remember

like this?

13 minutes ago, aradinn said:

Playing without any DW start (cambion, angel etc) and this fires (see images). The code says it's the lillith seduction event?

2 different games, second one after re-installation of the whole game.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png