[mod] Dark World Extras

13 minutes ago, Pepsibottle01 said:

The rape events no longer seem to work. I right click on a courtier or prisoner but the rape option doesn't appear. I'm playing as a male ruler and not leading any troops. Do I need any specific traits?

Seems to be working fine for me. You should see the option (albeit greyed out) even if leading troops. Check your Dark World settings and see if you have rape content enabled maybe?

I'm hunting down a few other bug reports at the moment, though, and hope to have a new version up soon in case you're still having issues with the current one.

2 hours ago, jouda852 said:

I wasn't leading troops and i am playing as a female ruler. (I double checked.) And i tried to disable every other mod except for Dark World Reborn, Dark World Tweaks and your mod and started new game. Sadly ended up with the same results... The event (DWT.1990) executes successfully but nothing happens.

I think I found what was causing the issue with that - or at least, I've managed to both replicate your issue and resolve it on my end, by changing some of the event calls in 1990 from FROM to ROOT. The odd thing is, if anything, that it worked fine before without changes, because it shouldn't have.

Regardless, it should be fixed, along with a bug I noticed in the post-siege event.

I'll post up the full fixes later today or tomorrow, as I've almost finished a big content addition - just need to finish localisations and QA/QC testing for it.

3 hours ago, Aliris said:

I think I found what was causing the issue with that - or at least, I've managed to both replicate your issue and resolve it on my end, by changing some of the event calls in 1990 from FROM to ROOT. The odd thing is, if anything, that it worked fine before without changes, because it shouldn't have.

Regardless, it should be fixed, along with a bug I noticed in the post-siege event.

I'll post up the full fixes later today or tomorrow, as I've almost finished a big content addition - just need to finish localisations and QA/QC testing for it.

I'm glad you got it working. And again love your work!

4 hours ago, Aliris said:

Seems to be working fine for me. You should see the option (albeit greyed out) even if leading troops. Check your Dark World settings and see if you have rape content enabled maybe?

I'm hunting down a few other bug reports at the moment, though, and hope to have a new version up soon in case you're still having issues with the current one.

I can't seem to find the disable/enable rape content in the settings either. It's possible another mod that I'm using is causing the problem. In any case, I'll just wait until the new version is up and try again. Thank you for all your hard work!

1 hour ago, Pepsibottle01 said:

I can't seem to find the disable/enable rape content in the settings either. It's possible another mod that I'm using is causing the problem. In any case, I'll just wait until the new version is up and try again. Thank you for all your hard work!

It's part of the Dark World Tweaks core content settings, which should show up in your decisions menu.

1 hour ago, sloven said:

Bug report:

The token "spouse_opinion" can't be used in event_modifier,which will cause a random CTD.

check it in Dark World Extras\common\event_modifiers\dwt_event_mod.txt line 12&26

You may look up this token in http://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Modifiers

Hm, that's an old one then, as I haven't touched that from the original Toska files. I'll take that modifier out though.

2 minutes ago, rance said:

Hey Aliris, I remember there was an event in Toska's where you could catch your owm daughter as a male character and then fuck her, but she didn't lose the Virgin trait. Was that particular event fixed in your version of the mod?

I think so at least - I don't remember any offhand that don't affect the virgin trait.

The education events should certainly affect that.

Also, I'm doing some final testing for this next update which will unlock a questline (started via decision) to pursue your family history, which can lead to discovering a famous legendary ancestor, and attempting to prove your lineage. Should be ready sometime tomorrow (Sunday) hopefully:

TeaserEvent.png

1 hour ago, rance said:

What are the requirements to trigger the siege rape scenes? I've been besieging plenty of castles with females insides and the event doesn't fire.

It's not been playing nice, even though I turned off a bunch of requirements. I've got it working again, in the version I'm uploading now - at least until other checks decide to randomly stop functioning, again.

4 minutes ago, Aliris said:

It's not been playing nice, even though I turned off a bunch of requirements. I've got it working again, in the version I'm uploading now - at least until other checks decide to randomly stop functioning, again.

Dang, well, I'll check it out now. Thanks Aliris, you're a blessing.

0.8:

-Added a decision to research your family history, which starts an event chain that can lead to establishing a link to one of several legendary rulers or heroes from history, and even obtaining a high quality artifact related to that individual.

-Fixed a bug that may have caused courtly random events to not fire.

-Fixed a bug that was causing post-siege events not to fire even when there were valid targets.

-Set the 'rapist' trait to be hidden to others, so as not to spoil the event chain to hunt down the rapist in your court

Note that the bloodlines are somewhat gated by culture and region, based on how much time has passed since the original individual's time. The more ancient ones can wind up linking to you even if you're pretty far, while the more recent ones are a bit more limited. Thus, if you're playing in the same region/culture a lot, you'll likely wind up with the same ones.

Also, it only works once per game, so once you gain one of the ancient bloodlines, you can't gain the others. This only counts if you actually get the bloodline - fail and you can try again. You also get the choice to reject the finding and start over, if you don't like the one you found.

Lastly, expect the process to be time consuming, expensive, and potentially risky to your reputation, or even your life potentially if you want the greatest rewards. ?

In my current game (as immortal succubus queen with 30 children and a huge family after 100 years)

the amount of sexcrazed people got a bit out of hand (hundreds) which leads to 50% (or more) of my realm NPCs being rape victims.

I myself have not used that spell even once, so it is all NPCs doing it.

So i changed the dw_spell_sexcraze in my DWT_decisions.txt file

to

from_potential = {
            has_rape_content = yes # though this doesn't rape someone, it will make them start raping people
            age = 16
            piety = 300
            OR = {
                trait = lilith
                trait = incubus
            }
            OR = {
                trait = cruel
                trait = arbitrary
            }
        }

because i don't think a just or kind succubus/incubus would use that spell.

Also i increased the piety cost a bit (also to 300 in the DWTSpells.txt file) so the spell costs 300 and the person using it needs to have these 300 piety

(no going into negative piety anymore)

I hope that these changes do what i hope they do.

The only problem is, that the player can't use the spell anymore if the player character is not cruel/arbitrary herself.

Is there a way to add an player condition into the OR part so that the cruel/arbitrary condition only works for AI characters ?

1 hour ago, Yukinohki said:

The only problem is, that the player can't use the spell anymore if the player character is not cruel/arbitrary herself.

Is there a way to add an player condition into the OR part so that the cruel/arbitrary condition only works for AI characters ?

OR = {
				ai = no
				trait = cruel
				trait = arbitrary
			}

5 hours ago, wzfcns said:

Seems like the Harley's event never happend.Is that mod delete it?I truly love that.

I took out the Harley content when Dewguru started adding it back in. I don't have any plans at present to expand on it.

2 hours ago, Yukinohki said:

I haven't really messed with that spell any, and one of the things I have in mind in the future is to look at and overhaul it a bit. I haven't seen it go too out of control in my games, but I recommend the condition block lockeslylcrit suggested if you're having issues with it.

Quick update - I posted a new .mod file for the release of Dark World Fantasy (which replaces Reborn/Tweaks). It's also bundled with the 0.8 file now, so if you're downloading it after this it should work right away. For those that already downloaded it, I posted the .mod file separately as well.

DW Extras v0.8.1:
---
--------------------------------------------
-Updated a few events and decisions to reflect changes in Dark World Fantasy's demon traits (such as alu-fiend and cambion)

-Made some adjustments so the AI won't just spam the sexcrazed spell on people (won't do it at all unless cruel, arbitrary, or lunatic - players don't need to meet these though)

-Reduced the AI's willingness to use the tentacle beast summoning (much less likely to do it if not cruel/wroth/arbitrary/lunatic)

-Adjusted the education of son/daughter events so that full demons have access to all the options regardless of other traits