Request Modern Town/Modern City mod

I have this mod and all it's updates, I also did a few extra fixes myself to fix the ambient lighting in some indoor areas. Bear in mind however that even this fixed version still has some areas that are buggy or have bad lighting templates, this mod was never finished by it's original author. I had intended to fix the rest of the stuff but I've been lacking motivation to do so so I'll just upload what I've got so far, maybe someday I'll get the rest tidied up.

I'll bundle up all the updates and my fixes into 1 file and upload it, it's 725MB, will be up in about 10 mins.

Edit: https://mega.nz/#!sEYVVaDK!wjXXWCC4_H1fwdHBLwO1A4KdJYS0fhvkFl8kQxnlXU4

Edit 2: There's a newer version from the original author that's linked a few posts below

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Setekh said:

I have this mod and all it's updates, I also did a few extra fixes myself to fix the ambient lighting in some indoor areas. Bear in mind however that even this fixed version still has some areas that are buggy or have bad lighting templates, this mod was never finished by it's original author. I had intended to fix the rest of the stuff but I've been lacking motivation to do so so I'll just upload what I've got so far, maybe someday I'll get the rest tidied up.

I'll bundle up all the updates and my fixes into 1 file and upload it, it's 725MB, will be up in about 10 mins.

Edit: https://mega.nz/#!sEYVVaDK!wjXXWCC4_H1fwdHBLwO1A4KdJYS0fhvkFl8kQxnlXU4

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, Mez558 said:

I cannot get this to install, it looks to me like it's missing most of it's texture files.

Anyone getting this issue?

I'm downloading it right now, but I believe the newer version is just an update.
I found it linked elsewhere (to dead links) and they'd listed it as ModernCity & ModernCity_update, so I'm assuming we need both.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So apparently Eskyrim went paywall recently and the subreddit seems to have been caught in the crossfire. I got the old version from the mega link above but the link from the author just points to a private subreddit. Will try the old version, but will appreciate a link to something more up to date.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Step 1 download mega link

step 2 use nif optimizer

step 3 load in CK and save to convert to form 44

step 4 go through original meshes and textures in SSE and get the original names of nifs

step 5 usee nif skope with new nifs and textures to remake the texture paths

do this right and your whole skyrim can be modern

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...