1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

I love how the top replies on her Reddit post are all well-written multi-paragraph explanations of how her "patriarchist" aggressors are all a figure of her imagination. Completely typical of 3rd wave feminism; Constantly up in arms about the perceived threat of patriarchy and "rape culture" in the west.

I call it twitter-feminism

Been doing some testing with a solo zoo colonist, no pets. No beds, which seems to stop him from fapping. And he still doesn't go after any wild animals, for some reason. But I did see this error pop in the dev console, after using the cuffs tool on some of the nearby herds:

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Solo driver=JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_7816) A=Thing_ACPLlama29062) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin+<MakeNewToils>d__13.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:SetupToils()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch1(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Also this:

Solo started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_8092) A=Thing_ACPLlama29062) (Wait (Job_8093)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_8094)) , (ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_8097) A=Thing_ACPLlama29062) (Wait (Job_8098)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_8099)) , (ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_8102) A=Thing_ACPLlama29062) (Wait (Job_8103)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_8104)) , (ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_8106) A=Thing_ACPLlama29062) (Wait (Job_8107)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_8108))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_8108)) lastJobGiver=null

I'm quite bad at reading those. Does it seem like an actual bug, or just a mod conflict?

3 hours ago, Drift91 said:

Completely typical of 3rd wave feminism; Constantly up in arms about the perceived threat of patriarchy and "rape culture" in the west.

Doubly ironic given she is the author of the WooHoo mod, which enables actual rape (within the game, at least). 

But that said, this thread might be becoming a bit too offtopic and circle-jerky about the incident. Maybe there needs to be a separate thread for this stuff so this one can remain focused on its namesake mod?

4 hours ago, veedanya said:

Maybe there needs to be a separate thread for this stuff so this one can remain focused on its namesake mod?

Without moderation team, people will still discuss all kind of offtopic here. I just hope Skömer will update his first post whenever important info or new release happens, this thread is lost too. Have fun with new drama.

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Been doing some testing with a solo zoo colonist, no pets. No beds, which seems to stop him from fapping. And he still doesn't go after any wild animals, for some reason. But I did see this error pop in the dev console, after using the cuffs tool on some of the nearby herds:

Also this:

I'm quite bad at reading those. Does it seem like an actual bug, or just a mod conflict?

Rinworld logs are not very useful as they dont tell you where exactly(line) error is, only aprox location

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

You know, given all the discussion about AliceTried's mods, including WooHooer, wouldn't a workaround be to modify her WooHooer mod to allow the interaction to work with animals? Since it's unknown how long it'll be under a "real" fix comes for monster stuff, given no one knows what's causing it.

On 11/11/2018 at 4:43 AM, johnny2by4 said:
On 11/11/2018 at 4:24 AM, Sosina said:

meant to ask, is the first post updated when there is an update?

or will it be posted like it was in the old thread?

i'd imagine Ed86 would release the update in a post and the topic creator would update the first post when they get around to it.

thats my plan, the hosted version number/date will always be in the title/changelog (ignore the loverslab thing: Updated x hours ago), so if you want to be 100% sure that you have the newest version, look after newer posts from Ed86

I'm getting some double operation bills showing up  for removal of some body parts. Multiple 'remove genitals' for instance ("which penis do I cut off?!" -doc). The recipes are slightly different which leads me to believe each recipe is coming from a different mod. I just wanted to see if anyone else is getting similar or if I messed something up. I have EPOE installed above RJW and then 'Harvest Everything' installed below RJW. Those are my two suspects, but hopefully others can help narrow it down.

Additionally there's some 'nullify genitals' and 'sterilize' operations. Just a real cornucopia of options when it comes to fucking someone's reproductive organs up.

4 minutes ago, SlicedBread said:

I'm getting some double operation bills showing up  for removal of some body parts. Multiple 'remove genitals' for instance ("which penis do I cut off?!" -doc). I just wanted to see if anyone else is getting similar or if I messed something up. I have EPOE installed above RJW and then 'Harvest Everything' installed below RJW. Those are my two suspects, but hopefully others can help narrow it down.

Additionally there's some 'nullify genitals' and 'sterilize' operations. Just a real cornucopia of options when it comes to fucking someone's reproductive organs up.

you have another pregnancy mod; C&P or the school learning one

So... About that 'zoophiles avoiding wild animals' bug I talked about?

I messed around with the code. Literally, because I'm completely new to C# (done most of my programming in Ruby and Python). Took a while, but I tracked it down. Of all the things, it's caused by this:

JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin.cs:

[107] Messages.Message(pawn.Name.ToStringShort + " is trying to rape " + Prisoner.Name.ToStringShort + ".", pawn, MessageTypeDefOf.NeutralEvent);

Untamed animals have no set name, and evidently trying to call ToStringShort for 'null' bugs out and cancels the whole thing.

Couldn't figure out what to replace it with, so I temporarily switched it to 'job.targetA'. Which results in messages like "<colonist> is trying to rape Thing_Alpaca39719". I'm sure that someone who's more savvy in C# could think of a more elegant solution. but at least it works. Also, it seems like JobDriver_Bestiality.cs might have the same problem, so it needs fixing there too.

22 hours ago, Skömer said:

ye sorry about that, if you want to know if rjw was updated always look at the version number/date in the title

LoversLab counts every time i edit the page as a new version for some reason, even if i dont touch the uploads at all

No need to apologize. That's kind of silly that the site does that, though.

Is there a way to edit how often they choose anal vs vaginal vs oral sex? It seems to be weighted heavily towards anal sex which isn't my thing tbh. Also female colonists seem to always anal rape male prisoners and I assume zoophile female colonists will be anally raping animals too. Is there a way to change this?

24 minutes ago, rea_jak said:

Is there a way to edit how often they choose anal vs vaginal vs oral sex? It seems to be weighted heavily towards anal sex which isn't my thing tbh. Also female colonists seem to always anal rape male prisoners and I assume zoophile female colonists will be anally raping animals too. Is there a way to change this?

Remove the anuses from your prisoners?

saw my comment got deleted. I'm sorry if it offended someone.

The Alien race mod, Avali should be okay with your mod.

But I do saw this mod lately on steam " Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725956940&searchtext=Expanded+Prosthetics+and+Organ+Engineering

and wondering if this mod,  rimjobworld will have plastic surgery feature or some way to add in the body parts for your colonists that  lost theirs during a fight with a animal or something.  

2 hours ago, roger11 said:

saw my comment got deleted. I'm sorry if it offended someone.

The Alien race mod, Avali should be okay with your mod.

But I do saw this mod lately on steam " Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725956940&searchtext=Expanded+Prosthetics+and+Organ+Engineering

and wondering if this mod,  rimjobworld will have plastic surgery feature or some way to add in the body parts for your colonists that  lost theirs during a fight with a animal or something.  

RJW sexual organs are already all considered implants -- not natural body parts -- from the game's perspective. So... it's already 100% surgery. If you want regular body parts, well, there are already many larger mods to do that.