[mod] RJW Events

Good day

This is Good event!

・It's too early for this kid, MOD's system forcing him / her to sleep in his room.

・Kids stay in the party room, but kids start masturbating to the lasciviousness of the adults.

It would be interesting to have a selection system like

Dude/Dudette/Caffeinated beverage, I liked you a lot when you made animations possible in rimjobwolrd, but I literally love you for this, holy shit, I will reinstall Rimworld just for this, first Starbound gets POV and now RW getting orgies, I'm going back to my 2018 games playlist, thanks for the hard work as ever!

21 hours ago, ErFalcio said:

Wonderful. Safe to add to existing games?

Yes

18 hours ago, thread said:

Good day

This is Good event!

・It's too early for this kid, MOD's system forcing him / her to sleep in his room.

・Kids stay in the party room, but kids start masturbating to the lasciviousness of the adults.

It would be interesting to have a selection system like

16 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Does this event have to be all humanoids only? If an orgy starts are they gonna also start getting random animals from the barn? If so would it be possible to only invite animals that are tag fro breeding 

I'll consider these features for the future, thanks!

I recently decided to try this out as the idea intrigued me. I did however notice a "problem" with the orgy mechanics. One of my colonists was outside the colony walls when the orgy triggered and two of my colonists... having a difficult time finding a third partner (They where female, and the one outside was futa as my colony is about 80% female and 20% futa) and they ran outside the "party zone" and engaged in a threesome via the additional animations mods. Thankfully they seems to keep their thermal protection as they engaged in a threesome in the now... in -74F temps. lol. There may need to be a "range" on how far they can pursue people to join in. Otherwise I've VERY happy with the results! it was amusing as hell even though it sorta made everything crawl to a stop for awhile. XD

Sorry for the tint... It's my temp monitoring mod and I just didn't think to turn it off while I watched the show. haha

orgy.png

3 hours ago, runeistillwater said:

I recently decided to try this out as the idea intrigued me. I did however notice a "problem" with the orgy mechanics. One of my colonists was outside the colony walls when the orgy triggered and two of my colonists... having a difficult time finding a third partner (They where female, and the one outside was futa as my colony is about 80% female and 20% futa) and they ran outside the "party zone" and engaged in a threesome via the additional animations mods. Thankfully they seems to keep their thermal protection as they engaged in a threesome in the now... in -74F temps. lol. There may need to be a "range" on how far they can pursue people to join in. Otherwise I've VERY happy with the results! it was amusing as hell even though it sorta made everything crawl to a stop for awhile. XD

Sorry for the tint... It's my temp monitoring mod and I just didn't think to turn it off while I watched the show. haha

orgy.png

Gotcha. I added a simple check so that pawns will only approach party members in the gathering area. This should keep everyone inside.

That poor cleaning bot can't keep up lol

4 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Gotcha. I added a simple check so that pawns will only approach party members in the gathering area. This should keep everyone inside.

That poor cleaning bot can't keep up lol

lol yeah. Doesn't help I'm nearly at 20 pawns (Most I've ever had) and I've found that I need to increase my cleaner bot fleet from just two since all colonists are no longer set to clean. XD

On 4/12/2021 at 6:59 AM, kiothecloud said:

Does this event have to be all humanoids only? If an orgy starts are they gonna also start getting random animals from the barn? If so would it be possible to only invite animals that are tag fro breeding 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

Yes

I'll consider these features for the future, thanks!

On a related note, does this event add any specific temporary or permanent social opinion thoughts (besides vanilla generic "I attended a party")?  I'm assuming getting laid during the orgy would at least give RJW's "got some lovin" thought, but was curious whether this mod adds any specific temporary or permanent opinion thoughts (ie, something like "I attended orgy with xxxxxx," so gives permanent +3 opinion bonus between two pawns, or that asexual/frigid pawns get temporarily annoyed if they wander through the orgy).

If not, can such a feature be added?  Or would it possibly result in adding too many extra checks?

Also would be nice if you attached the social fight mechanic to RJW's rape mechanic, but such a request prolly beyond the scope of this mod (been trying to convince RJW author's to add such a feature, but prolly not going to happen anytime ever).  In fact, RJW authors seem to be pretty laissez-faire when it comes to merging code into the RJW mod, kinda surprised you made this a separate mod (although could always just be merged in later).

24 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

Also would be nice if you attached the social fight mechanic to RJW's rape mechanic, but such a request prolly beyond the scope of this mod (been trying to convince RJW author's to add such a feature, but prolly not going to happen anytime ever).  In fact, RJW authors seem to be pretty laissez-faire when it comes to merging code into the RJW mod, kinda surprised you made this a separate mod (although could always just be merged in later).

Actually, newest RJW version (4.6.7) changes how RJW mod handles beatings for rapes, so dunno if this would make linking beatings to social fights easier or harder (or finally makes linking possible now).  Still curious to hear how this would affect this mod, since realism demands that sometimes people might get rapey at an orgy (especially if orgy occurrence affects libido/sex need stat, so pawns keep having sex until the orgy ends, even if some partners are less willing or don't want to eiffel tower or something).

1 hour ago, ghostfalll said:

On a related note, does this event add any specific temporary or permanent social opinion thoughts (besides vanilla generic "I attended a party")?  I'm assuming getting laid during the orgy would at least give RJW's "got some lovin" thought, but was curious whether this mod adds any specific temporary or permanent opinion thoughts (ie, something like "I attended orgy with xxxxxx," so gives permanent +3 opinion bonus between two pawns, or that asexual/frigid pawns get temporarily annoyed if they wander through the orgy).

If not, can such a feature be added?  Or would it possibly result in adding too many extra checks?

They get a special thought at the end of the event. Asexual pawns won't participate.

You're saying pawns should social fight before the rape mechanic? That sounds interesting, maybe I'll try writing that and seeing what happens.

If Ed or the other devs want to merge they can. Problem is I like to tweak and improve my mods a lot more often than RJW updates. Keeping things separate makes it so I can update whenever I want, instead of having to wait for someone to accept my merge requests.

52 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

Actually, newest RJW version (4.6.7) changes how RJW mod handles beatings for rapes, so dunno if this would make linking beatings to social fights easier or harder (or finally makes linking possible now).  Still curious to hear how this would affect this mod, since realism demands that sometimes people might get rapey at an orgy (especially if orgy occurrence affects libido/sex need stat, so pawns keep having sex until the orgy ends, even if some partners are less willing or don't want to eiffel tower or something).

I'm having problems with RJW 4.6.7.1 at the moment, makes it so I can't worldgen. Need to wait for those bugs to get fixed before I can do anything.

1 hour ago, c0ffeeeee said:

They get a special thought at the end of the event. Asexual pawns won't participate.

You're saying pawns should social fight before the rape mechanic? That sounds interesting, maybe I'll try writing that and seeing what happens.

Dunno, one would think that asexual pawns would still get annoyed if they wandered through the orgy, but whatever.

As for adding social fight to rape mechanic, the only issue that I can really foresee is that social fights in Rimworld don't really seem to generate a "winner," pawns just fight for some period of time.  So I guess some sort of gating fork would be necessary to determine when the rapist "wins," vs when the victim fights the rapist off and how certain traits might affect this calculation (and also maybe some necessary opinion thoughts, like +6 mood since "I'm a BAMF" for fighting off rapist and/or permanent opinion malus against someone after a successful rape unless victim is a masochist).

Also, does the orgy override or preserve certain vanilla party behaviors, like when parties get cancelled due to a raid?  I half would expect that some people would get annoyed that the orgy got cancelled due to rain raid... but that more than half would complain that a colony collapse occurred because the orgy affected raid prep (even though it would be kinda hilarious if raiders wandered into orgy and just joined in if orgy considered "auto-submit" via normal RJW mod).

1 hour ago, ghostfalll said:

Dunno, one would think that asexual pawns would still get annoyed if they wandered through the orgy, but whatever.

As for adding social fight to rape mechanic, the only issue that I can really foresee is that social fights in Rimworld don't really seem to generate a "winner," pawns just fight for some period of time.  So I guess some sort of gating fork would be necessary to determine when the rapist "wins," vs when the victim fights the rapist off and how certain traits might affect this calculation (and also maybe some necessary opinion thoughts, like +6 mood since "I'm a BAMF" for fighting off rapist and/or permanent opinion malus against someone after a successful rape unless victim is a masochist).

Also, does the orgy override or preserve certain vanilla party behaviors, like when parties get cancelled due to a raid?  I half would expect that some people would get annoyed that the orgy got cancelled due to rain raid... but that more than half would complain that a colony collapse occurred because the orgy affected raid prep (even though it would be kinda hilarious if raiders wandered into orgy and just joined in if orgy considered "auto-submit" via normal RJW mod).

I mean I'm not the programmer, but personally think while they may not be sexually attracted to people in a way that they want to participate, I could see it as "entertainment" for them watching their fellow colonists, refugee's, and psychopaths give it their all to fuck like crazy. XD I also play with rape off, but I think it'd be amusing if there was a percentage chance for a "make up sex", or maybe a check if one has the submissive trait (I assume that's a RJW trait... or maybe vanilla expanded? It's hard to tell sometimes) they auto submit to the person rather then fight for those of us that try to just have a colony of "fuck buddies"

5 hours ago, runeistillwater said:

I mean I'm not the programmer, but personally think while they may not be sexually attracted to people in a way that they want to participate, I could see it as "entertainment" for them watching their fellow colonists, refugee's, and psychopaths give it their all to fuck like crazy. XD I also play with rape off, but I think it'd be amusing if there was a percentage chance for a "make up sex", or maybe a check if one has the submissive trait (I assume that's a RJW trait... or maybe vanilla expanded? It's hard to tell sometimes) they auto submit to the person rather then fight for those of us that try to just have a colony of "fuck buddies"

I actually agree that entertainment (ie, positive temp bonus) is an entirely valid reaction in lieu of annoyance.  Asexuality is kind of maybe not the best example, but frigidity isn't a trait, so whatever.  Just figure that this mod's use of the party code doesn't proc for asexuals (unclear how in interacts with RJW's code that measures privacy of sex act), but if an asexual wandered through the area with the gather spot during the orgy (since not just fully random location), some reaction would be more realistic.  Whether the reaction is randomized is less of an issue.

On 4/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, ghostfalll said:

I actually agree that entertainment (ie, positive temp bonus) is an entirely valid reaction in lieu of annoyance.  Asexuality is kind of maybe not the best example, but frigidity isn't a trait, so whatever.  Just figure that this mod's use of the party code doesn't proc for asexuals (unclear how in interacts with RJW's code that measures privacy of sex act), but if an asexual wandered through the area with the gather spot during the orgy (since not just fully random location), some reaction would be more realistic.  Whether the reaction is randomized is less of an issue.

For pawns to join the orgy event, they need to be capable of sex, not asexual, and there needs to be at least one other pawn in your colony that they're attracted to.

6 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

can you add an option to execute the event on devmode menu? or if it is in it already, where to look at?

You can, look for "start gathering"

It's in the same menu as the dev tools with spawn pawn, spawn items, etc.

On 4/26/2021 at 9:52 AM, c0ffeeeee said:

You can, look for "start gathering"

It's in the same menu as the dev tools with spawn pawn, spawn items, etc.

oh neat. I'll have to try that later... I built an orgy room with a couch, a megascreen TV, a pool, and the fancy carpet... with fancy marble tile around the pool. I'm sure in the future the mold problems that would normally cause would be solved. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a little question. Is it possible to make pawns faithful during the orgy? Orgy event is thing that I missed in the game, but I don't like that my harem is cheating on me with other pawns during the party. Can I set something to make pawns with current relationship choose only their current partners? If not, will such setting come in the future?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 5:54 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

Gitgud seems to be down, here's the latest download

RJW-Events.rar 234.99 kB · 133 downloads

I'm glad you put that min age for Adult Swim check.

There is a behavior that I don't quite understand, 

If two pawns are exhibitionists and you get them to engage in sexual activities and there are no prudes or asexuals and it's not wall, tree, fire, throne mediation time why do they insist running off?

Honestly, it would be more fun/funny if others just stopped working to look at them and start says"wow. whoa that's hawt. I'm hard. I'm wet." etc, etc. 

Granted it's an AoE stun lock (minus the stun tag), unless you draft them for any pawn that doesn't have the Sexually Cooled state, Ascetic or has at least 75% needs bar filled. The more attractive the couple the wider the stun lock. Even to the point you could use it to distract traders and steal blatantly because they are watching the show, combine it with a joy wire, nudist, psychic harmonizer 

• 3 weeks later...

Recently, there was such a problem that the orgy lasted forever and because of this it was impossible to play normally. If you disable this mod, the pawns do not fall asleep in bed and fall from fatigue, they also do not have fun, the only thing they do is work. Is there a way to fix this? I would also like to note that those 3 people who participated in the orgy are invulnerable, i.e. no damage passes through them

12 hours ago, Mobostrayke said:

Recently, there was such a problem that the orgy lasted forever and because of this it was impossible to play normally. If you disable this mod, the pawns do not fall asleep in bed and fall from fatigue, they also do not have fun, the only thing they do is work. Is there a way to fix this? I would also like to note that those 3 people who participated in the orgy are invulnerable, i.e. no damage passes through them

They have ascended.

On 7/9/2021 at 11:54 AM, Mobostrayke said:

Someone mentioned this problem before, said it was a problem with Rimworld parties in general, which this mod extends. No easy way to fix.

If the party lasts forever, you can just draft everyone and the party will end prematurely.