So, i got a bug when using RimNude and a mod to show hair with hats (like AB's Head Apparel Tweaker or Dubs Apparel Tweaker) here is it: 

Someone knows any fix? (Ps: the (CAT) show hair with hats or hide all hats fixes this bug, however, im trying to use RJW and CE, so i need another way to fix this.

image.png

On 3/18/2024 at 2:49 PM, KJJKJKKJ said:

So, i got a bug when using RimNude and a mod to show hair with hats (like AB's Head Apparel Tweaker or Dubs Apparel Tweaker) here is it: 

Someone knows any fix? (Ps: the (CAT) show hair with hats or hide all hats fixes this bug, however, im trying to use RJW and CE, so i need another way to fix this.

image.png

upgrading to sar fixes all of those genital/nipple layering issues

So I tried getting the dev version from the github, it says it has been updated for 1.5, but I can't get it working.

First there seems to be an XML problem, but after fixing that, I'm getting the message:

Error in static constructor of Multiplayer.API.MP: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Multiplayer.API.MP' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: void Verse.Log.Error(string,bool)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00025] in <53b08a4244bb47b8a42df67ae64c4ad8>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_4 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

I don't have any mods but Harmony, HugsLib, and RimJobWorld. I don't have any multiplayer mods, and I don't know why I might be getting an error for 'Multiplayer.API.MP'. So, it seems like it doesn't work for 1.5 yet.

After testing in both a quicktests and a fairly long-running colony, I can confirm that the RJW Pawnmorpher patch seems to work. It'd probably be good if better testers than myself could take a look, though. Maybe edit the addon list to no longer say it's broken?

What is quickest way to disable pregnancy and birth messages for animals?

I have a bunch of sheep in my neolithic colony to make tribalwear for 20 pawns.

At this point i get upwards of 10 "Ewe pregnant" and "Ewe has given birth" a year

and its getting really annoying.

51 minutes ago, Vulkandrache said:

What is quickest way to disable pregnancy and birth messages for animals?

I have a bunch of sheep in my neolithic colony to make tribalwear for 20 pawns.

At this point i get upwards of 10 "Ewe pregnant" and "Ewe has given birth" a year

and its getting really annoying.

I remember having this issue a while ago, as in being bombarded by "cow #235 is pregnant" and not in the log but as those "letters" that have to be accepted each. I think what did the trick was disabling the RJW pregnancies for animals so they used the vanilla mechanics.
 image.png.083afd94525121799d807f00bada3449.png

now I was quite a while ago but I think I went through a short period where some of my animals were double pregnant, but maybe I made that up 

I tried that already but that lead to the animals not getting pregnant at all.

Maybe im misremembering how vanilla breeding is supposed to work

but an entire season without any lambs is not exactly what i had in mind.

For now i used the Blockminutia mod to disable all pregnancy messages, i dont need them for the humans

and it gets rid of atleast half the spam.

1 hour ago, Vulkandrache said:

I tried that already but that lead to the animals not getting pregnant at all.

Maybe im misremembering how vanilla breeding is supposed to work

but an entire season without any lambs is not exactly what i had in mind.

For now i used the Blockminutia mod to disable all pregnancy messages, i dont need them for the humans

and it gets rid of atleast half the spam.

maybe it's also

"override vanilla matin" option in Debug 

Is it possible you remove the changes to psyfocus decay, or make it optional? I use the No Natural Psyfocus Decrease mod, but RimJobWorld does not work with it, the psyfocus decays.

Getting an issue with rjw interaction where all pawns can interact with on another but donot have any rjw interactions with visitors or prisoners. From rjw debug got the shown options selected 

image.png.7bc612ae966a6979128720f56adfe183.png

image.png.3b5e49e59c558b9bb7fafd79c8911bb6.png

even a sex mad pawn doesnt have any interaction with prisoners/visitors this wasn't the case last time i played 3months ago. Did rjw changed some settings? like there needs to a threshold or ideology law for visitors/ prisoners for rjw intercations? also my game ver is 1.4 and updated all the rjw dependencies afaik it all should be good.

image.png.c89a7ff0099e0c18f6bb7168aab30ee2.png

here's the debug log

log.txt

Edited by saltandsour
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, saltandsour said:

Getting an issue with rjw interaction where all pawns can interact with on another but donot have any rjw interactions with visitors or prisoners. From rjw debug got the shown options selected 

image.png.7bc612ae966a6979128720f56adfe183.png

image.png.3b5e49e59c558b9bb7fafd79c8911bb6.png

even a sex mad pawn doesnt have any interaction with prisoners/visitors this wasn't the case last time i played 3months ago. Did rjw changed some settings? like there needs to a threshold or ideology law for visitors/ prisoners for rjw intercations? also my game ver is 1.4 and updated all the rjw dependencies afaik it all should be good.

image.png.c89a7ff0099e0c18f6bb7168aab30ee2.png

here's the debug log

log.txt 792.38 kB · 0 downloads

is rape enabled? do your pawns have the right sexuality? 

various errors related to cumflation, rimworld of magic and sized apparel in the log

also you don't have enough RAM, for this you can either: install more RAM, use less graphic heavy mods or downscale and compress textures in your mods

Edited by Skömer
RAM
18 hours ago, Skömer said:

is rape enabled? do your pawns have the right sexuality? 

various errors related to cumflation, rimworld of magic and sized apparel in the log

also you don't have enough RAM, for this you can either: install more RAM, use less graphic heavy mods or downscale and compress textures in your mods

Yes it was enabled. Also they have the right sexuality. I might try to reduce the other stuffs that you mentioned and see if it works or not.

I seems to be unable to find my weird issue

Pawn says they get mad that a penis attached to them

so i cut it off, and re-attached their vagina.

But for whateverason, the debuff of having a penis attached is permanent, even if i use Character Editor to remove that debuff.

Also, this might be out of topic, is it just me or i can only remove ALL genitals, and not one by one. I have RSBE installed.

On 5/18/2021 at 4:12 PM, coconutpilot said:

Does the game need a  new colony start to make humanoid pregnancies work if had it disabled in an existing game? For 3 quartrums after enabled it I've watched two lover pawns with both 100% fertility and with the chance of human pregnancy up to 100%, but no children.

EDIT: Creating a new colony with human pregnancy enabled seems to have fixed it, see picture.

success.jpg

mod list?

On 2/19/2024 at 11:40 PM, Ed86 said:

maybe 2-3 years ago?

there is no simple fix, you need to get error log, decompiler and dig harmony patches to find what causes those errors

I just ran a RJW + Zombierun in 1.4 last week. I haven't seen error in every x seconds.

PS: My mod list is also really long. So I see errors occasionally.