2 hours ago, Vanitri said:

Is there an accepted "safest" way to remove RJW from an ongoing save? I'm aware that removing any mod from a save is fraught with peril, let alone one with so many sweeping changes and alterations to pawns, believe me, so I'm not expecting it to be clean and easy. I've already deleted all the RJW objects I can find (humpokus, bionics, etc), but do I need to go through and delete body parts on every single pawn, that sort of thing?

remove/disable mod in mod menu

remove drug policies

save/load

fix remaining errors?

if it works - it works, if not - new game works

On 3/1/2024 at 7:36 AM, Phaze Star said:

Does anyone know why I cannot assign characters as hero or change their concent? The RJW section only lets me see quirks, there is no button to assign these roles. (The only DLC I have is Biotech if that maters)

last I checked if you like them to be a CC/CP you have to add the massacist trait so they love pain.
the dog/animal breeding is locked behind Zoo-aphinaial.

other then that I think hero mode is a setting in the options, but after that I don't know.

17 minutes ago, AndrewTru said:

last I checked if you like them to be a CC/CP you have to add the massacist trait so they love pain.
the dog/animal breeding is locked behind Zoo-aphinaial.

other then that I think hero mode is a setting in the options, but after that I don't know.

Thanks

A quick note on fixing  RJW Multiple Orgasms breaking RJW's settings menus:

All you need to do is delete the RJW.dll located in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\MultipleOrgasms-1.0.0\Common\Assemblies

Thanks to the folks on the Discord server for explaining why this file causes problems!

Edited by Retzlivozz
clarifying formatting
On 3/6/2024 at 5:14 PM, meat cock said:

hey I just downloaded and finished install but I don't know why It's not wroking.

I mean last time when installed this, I followed the how to install and it worked but this time, there is no even icon

Is this matter of update?

27 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

with official tentacles coming, i hope rjw gets an oviposition update, 

Oviposition is already a thing and works splendidly, though I do hope we can get better tentacle stuff than Tentacle Love (which is a bit jank and requires ideology stuff)

Completely unrelated, but does anyone know if/why the rjw pawnmorpher support mod is currently broken? I might give it a try myself but I'm not great at troubleshooting...

I think it's really stupid that the age of consent option has been removed. You are telling me that you are okay with depiction of brutal rape with the option of beating the victim but age is the big no no? In a game where you can cut organs out of people alive and make clothes from their skin?

Like you do you but it's a strange spot to draw the line at considering all the fucked up shit readily available.

5 hours ago, Nightmare225 said:

I think it's really stupid that the age of consent option has been removed. You are telling me that you are okay with depiction of brutal rape with the option of beating the victim but age is the big no no?

yes

6 hours ago, Nightmare225 said:

You are telling me that you are okay with depiction of brutal rape with the option of beating the victim but age is the big no no?

Like you do you but it's a strange spot to draw the line at considering all the fucked up shit readily available.

Bring it up with your local (or even better yet, global) legislative.

22 hours ago, tempaccount8070 said:

I do hope we can get better tentacle stuff than Tentacle Love (which is a bit jank and requires ideology stuff)

Yeah, would love to have a masterbation option if the pawn has tentacles. If they become to horny they'd lose control with the tentacles searching to fill any whole they can find, Finish it off with the pawn taking a load down their own throat or a risk of self inpregnation.

4 hours ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Since hugslib is required, is this mod going to essentially be written from scratch for 1.5? Unless someone takes up the hugslib mantle, it doesn't seem like its going to be updated. 

no

need to change how rjw data stored and settings menus

23 hours ago, Nightmare225 said:

I think it's really stupid that the age of consent option has been removed. You are telling me that you are okay with depiction of brutal rape with the option of beating the victim but age is the big no no? In a game where you can cut organs out of people alive and make clothes from their skin?

It was a buggy feature honestly anyways for the base mod.  The games fairly hardcoded on the age of(I Think?) 16-18.  Its removal makes this mods baseline better,  and it should just match up to that.

This subject matter honestly makes some people more uncomfortable then Rimworld's Organ/skin trade which is reasonable.  So yeah.

2 hours ago, InfernalMED said:

hi, i have a problem when using RJW that i cant click or intract with the colonist at all.
is there a keybind or somthing that i need to setup?

Screenqqqqqqshot_4.png

had the same problem. Just unsubscribe then resubscribe to Harmony. 

Really looking forward to what you guys come up with, with connection to the new dlc.

Cant wait until my hypersexual pawn gets stuck in the meatwall because he wanted to f* some tentacles, gets mindbroken and stays there until i free and beat some sense to them.

Anyone else having weird issues with hooved feet breaking sex animations?  Yes, I'm a perv and no, I can't just turn them off because they're from vanilla biotech.

I say weird because it doesn't happen all the time, only some of the time, which is weird because any kind of computer stuff is usually either 100% works or 100% explodes.

Edited by Froggy