On 4/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

heard about the sex experience broke rjw because the lust, i was wondering is that possible that only delete the lust system.

by the way i see someone had the problem that pawn never rape prisoner (don't remember where is it) and i have the same too, is it broke by sex experience too?

just test with only rjw , it looks like they really just don't rape even on random rape state

is this a bug in 4.9.0↑? could anyone help?

Does anyone know of a RJW compatible mod/patch/addon that allows artifical insemination (ideally for both animals AND humans).

Before RJW,  I used CLS and like the concept of artifical insemination for both my livestock (and my prisoners/slaves).

Other option I was thinking of is DISABLING pregancy for RJW and then using CLS for that (has anyone tried).

Thinking it would just mean rape/whor'ing/etc would never result in pregancies, but CLS-A.I.  and/or Vanila matin  would/could

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

compile code?

Uhh...

Okay, this is maybe the third time I've booted up any programming software that wasn't notepad. I have no idea how to do this. I was just saving the file.

Apologies. I'll try to figure it out.

Edited by Wooded Meadow
On 4/22/2022 at 9:11 PM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

just test with only rjw , it looks like they really just don't rape even on random rape state

uh could anyone or the devs help please?

i check before seems kinji got this problem too and been fixed by editing hediffs_basepregnancy but i think is doesn't exit in this version

and i was tested on only rjw, both human, and setting is normal like before i was playing 1.2 which working fine.

does anyone knows why this bug happen?

On 4/21/2022 at 9:24 AM, bloodybenny94 said:

so I'm having a little trouble understanding the girls go rapin and the to be rape, does the percentage need to be higher or lower under the mod settings for girls go rapin, and same questions for the to be raped settings.

Only people with vulnerabilities higher than your to be raped setting get raped.  Only girls with vulnerabilities lower than your girls go rapin' setting go rapin'

Not sure if this was answered in the 356 pages in this thread (merciful fuck) but one of my pawns can't 'anally fist' the slaves in the colony to show dominance and given she is the leader or this band of sadistic sociopaths it is bugging me. 

Other female pawns can. Is there a trait she needs or a psychological thing? Prepared to give my mod list for conflicts, but holding out for a simple fix.

1 hour ago, Silvsilvchan said:

Not sure if this was answered in the 356 pages in this thread (merciful fuck) but one of my pawns can't 'anally fist' the slaves in the colony to show dominance and given she is the leader or this band of sadistic sociopaths it is bugging me. 

Other female pawns can. Is there a trait she needs or a psychological thing? Prepared to give my mod list for conflicts, but holding out for a simple fix.

does she have hands?

On 4/22/2022 at 3:11 PM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

My girls r raping the shit out of everybody.. they r bisexual and pretty.. options I equaled them with male (so both 100%) had a problem with one of my prisoners (poor girl killed one of my slaves and lost both legs in fight so it was obvious what to do).. nobody wanted to rape her even after I stop allowing the other slaves to get raped.. after I gauged her left eye she gets hopped on like three times a day..

is it purpose that bionic genitals and breast don’t country as bodymodification for Transhumanist meme?

44 minutes ago, Silvsilvchan said:

Figured it out. Using Evolved Organ's Redux. She has hands but she has been severely genetically modified and it may be counting her as handless. Is this also an issue with bionic limbs or is it just these two mods not playing nice?

i think implants dont count as arms

ugh did i get skiped intentionally by devs? like bc i didn't coffee?

8 hours ago, Semjasa said:

My girls r raping the shit out of everybody.. they r bisexual and pretty.. options I equaled them with male (so both 100%) had a problem with one of my prisoners (poor girl killed one of my slaves and lost both legs in fight so it was obvious what to do).. nobody wanted to rape her even after I stop allowing the other slaves to get raped.. after I gauged her left eye she gets hopped on like three times a day..

is it purpose that bionic genitals and breast don’t country as bodymodification for Transhumanist meme?

uh i don't know , my pawns didn't have any bionic genitals and i don't have transhumanist

what did you mean about equled them with male? vulnerability that female can rape?

1 hour ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

ugh did i get skiped intentionally by devs? like bc i didn't coffee?

When I don't answer a question its most likely that I don't know the answer

The generic answer I could give 95% of commenters is: Read the description and reinstall the mods and the game, if it still doesn't work POST A FUCKING HUGSLOG!

Something I don't understand as to why it is happening yet is, when a human pawn is pregnant they immediately "give birth" to 0 babies. Like one message appears as "Leslie" is pregnant and then seconds after it says "Leslie has successfully given birth to 0 babies".

This has happened for a while as well, I just thought maybe some settings were wrong but it still happens regardless of settings. 

Log: https://gist.github.com/40b8debe558652542f9ba778280aecac

36 minutes ago, NuclearMuffin said:

Something I don't understand as to why it is happening yet is, when a human pawn is pregnant they immediately "give birth" to 0 babies. Like one message appears as "Leslie" is pregnant and then seconds after it says "Leslie has successfully given birth to 0 babies".

This has happened for a while as well, I just thought maybe some settings were wrong but it still happens regardless of settings. 

Update sexperience, link in third post here also try removing rice rice baby it also spams errors

1 hour ago, NuclearMuffin said:

Drop RimTraits - Medieval Talents, that mod breaks RJW pregnancy.

so i was just wondering because my game is removing the pregnant headiff because the effected is set to less than 1

Tried to discard Camel whose state is -1.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.Thing:Discard (bool)
Verse.Pawn:Discard (bool)
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Miscarry ()
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Tick ()
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

dont know if this helps at all

My pawns won't masturbate but will do regular sex/bestiality

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Marat driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_142194) B=Thing_Bed38248 C=(87, 0, 173))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Modules.Genitals.Helpers.GenderHelper.GetGender (rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionPawn pawn) [0x00006] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at rjw.Modules.Interactions.Implementation.LewdInteractionService.Initialize (rjw.Modules.Interactions.Contexts.InteractionContext context) [0x000cd] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at rjw.Modules.Interactions.Implementation.LewdInteractionService.GenerateInteraction (rjw.Modules.Interactions.Contexts.InteractionInputs inputs) [0x00040] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.SelectSextype (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean whoring) [0x00048] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start () [0x00143] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_4 () [0x00000] in <686f96c5ae064700ab46db4ab1422a6e>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.StartPath_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,Verse.AI.PathEndMode)
rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate:<MakeNewToils>b__4_7 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride ()
RimWorld.Toils_LayDown/<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<LayDown>b__1 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

log.txt

Edited by muhdog
log
On 4/29/2022 at 1:21 AM, Skömer said:

When I don't answer a question its most likely that I don't know the answer

The generic answer I could give 95% of commenters is: Read the description and reinstall the mods and the game, if it still doesn't work POST A FUCKING HUGSLOG!

On 4/29/2022 at 4:10 AM, Ed86 said:

dev =/= personal tech support

i think you don't need to be like that sir, like i said it happens even in only rjw is install , i think we won't need a hugslog that only have rjw and dlc.

i been asking nicely about that never rape problem like a week already , and i even seen some question that unanswerable is been reply and theres only me that keep getting skipped don't even know why .

i really don't sure is that the right way to treat stranger asking nice.

6 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i think you don't need to be like that sir, like i said it happens even in only rjw is install , i think we won't need a hugslog that only have rjw and dlc.

i been asking nicely about that never rape problem like a week already , and i even seen some question that unanswerable is been reply and theres only me that keep getting skipped don't even know why .

i really don't sure is that the right way to treat stranger asking nice.

well mr. stranger, you think we dont need hugslog, i think we dont need to bother then

i dont remember sexperience being part of either rjw or dlcs

did you enable rape?

this sir has seen many strangers during sir's many modding years and is kinda tired of wasting time on strangers