Killianthered Posted September 25 Posted September 25 12 hours ago, Ed86 said: t kinda depends on what and how you wanted to do it i would guess simpliest - limiting nymphs for fellation/oral only would be adding new interaction for nymphs, adding nymph tag to xml and rjw.Modules.Interactions.Enums, then edit rjw.Modules.Interactions.Internals.Implementation to include check for nymphs tag, and/or maybe somewhere else compile and hope it works its 100% not correct and theres better solution, but that needs time and trial and error to do I thought it would be easier. nymphs already perform sex actions and quickies. the check for "initiator has penis" and "target has mouth" already succeeds. I was hoping there was a check for "initiator has mouth" and "target has penis" (or if there is it doesn't work) It doesn't work for rape either even though there is a interactiondef for "forcefully give a fellatio" I have the error code: JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn pawn driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_374089) A=Thing_Alien_Kijin1340) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object I can post the rest if needed.
Ed86 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 11 hours ago, Killianthered said: I thought it would be easier. nymphs already perform sex actions and quickies. the check for "initiator has penis" and "target has mouth" already succeeds. I was hoping there was a check for "initiator has mouth" and "target has penis" (or if there is it doesn't work) It doesn't work for rape either even though there is a interactiondef for "forcefully give a fellatio" I have the error code: JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn pawn driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_374089) A=Thing_Alien_Kijin1340) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object I can post the rest if needed. no, if you want nymph specific interactions you need C#
Killianthered Posted September 26 Posted September 26 9 hours ago, Ed86 said: no, if you want nymph specific interactions you need C# It doesn't need to be Nymphs I just want any pawn without a penis to initiate fellatio
Ed86 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 15 hours ago, Killianthered said: It doesn't need to be Nymphs I just want any pawn without a penis to initiate fellatio idk, instructions unclear, then remove non felation interactions for penisless pawns and start new game?
Killianthered Posted Wednesday at 06:59 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:59 PM On 9/27/2026 at 3:34 AM, Ed86 said: idk, instructions unclear, then remove non felation interactions for penisless pawns and start new game? Tried that, they just move to location then do nothing. Penisless pawns will not initiate fellatio. period. I guess it's a bug. Might have been fixed in an update but i use old version. Thanks for your help.
Picherto Posted Thursday at 04:34 PM Posted Thursday at 04:34 PM (edited) Hi there everyone. This is something i havent fully looked into or at least not 100% thoroughly. Since ancient times, they were called "eunuchs" and surprisingly i haven't found that term on this site or inside this mod, im not going to look anywhere else, the other sites are simply too childish and/or immature for this kind of thing. I downloaded this mod three days ago and created a colony with a male leader, all subsequent members must be females, so now that most females are pregnant i don't want to send anybody out there to do any quest......not a big deal, but the micromanage is a real pain in the nuts. ^^ Cheers!!!! Edit: To clarify my current goal, nobody but the leader can penetrate any woman unless they're my children (this sound sooo twisted, lol) Forget what i said, i dont know what consequences it will have for the "subjects" if i switch their sexes at my hospital, maybe they'll go nuts. I'll see whats happens. Ahahaha, thank God this is a videogame. Cheers again!!! Edited Thursday at 05:35 PM by Picherto
Skömer Posted Thursday at 08:18 PM Author Posted Thursday at 08:18 PM (edited) 3 hours ago, Picherto said: Hi there everyone. This is something i havent fully looked into or at least not 100% thoroughly. Since ancient times, they were called "eunuchs" and surprisingly i haven't found that term on this site or inside this mod, im not going to look anywhere else, the other sites are simply too childish and/or immature for this kind of thing. I downloaded this mod three days ago and created a colony with a male leader, all subsequent members must be females, so now that most females are pregnant i don't want to send anybody out there to do any quest......not a big deal, but the micromanage is a real pain in the nuts. ^^ Cheers!!!! Edit: To clarify my current goal, nobody but the leader can penetrate any woman unless they're my children (this sound sooo twisted, lol) Forget what i said, i dont know what consequences it will have for the "subjects" if i switch their sexes at my hospital, maybe they'll go nuts. I'll see whats happens. Ahahaha, thank God this is a videogame. Cheers again!!! you can sterilize or castrate every male with Rimjobworld. And there are submods that add various devices like cock cages, force feminization... Edited Thursday at 08:18 PM by Skömer
vampiedayo Posted Thursday at 10:23 PM Posted Thursday at 10:23 PM 5 hours ago, Picherto said: Hi there everyone. This is something i havent fully looked into or at least not 100% thoroughly. Since ancient times, they were called "eunuchs" and surprisingly i haven't found that term on this site or inside this mod, im not going to look anywhere else, the other sites are simply too childish and/or immature for this kind of thing. I downloaded this mod three days ago and created a colony with a male leader, all subsequent members must be females, so now that most females are pregnant i don't want to send anybody out there to do any quest......not a big deal, but the micromanage is a real pain in the nuts. ^^ Cheers!!!! Edit: To clarify my current goal, nobody but the leader can penetrate any woman unless they're my children (this sound sooo twisted, lol) Forget what i said, i dont know what consequences it will have for the "subjects" if i switch their sexes at my hospital, maybe they'll go nuts. I'll see whats happens. Ahahaha, thank God this is a videogame. Cheers again!!! That's interesting. If you're looking for “eunuchs,” you'll probably need to assign the ‘trait’ after “castrate.” The “hymen” in RJW Sexperience might be a useful reference. However, it might not be sufficient if you're trying to prohibit sex jobs, since some jobs don't necessarily require a penis.
Samvegames Posted Friday at 12:30 AM Posted Friday at 12:30 AM Is there still an automated updater that works?
Morgenstern20 Posted Friday at 03:15 AM Posted Friday at 03:15 AM I gotta ask a newbie question (I only have 1000 hours logged in Rimworld), any suggestions for how to set up a game where all the pawns that spawn outside of my first original colony - raiders, visitors, ect - are futanari or female only? Or at LEAST femboy? There's gotta be SOME work around.
vampiedayo Posted Friday at 06:24 AM Posted Friday at 06:24 AM 3 hours ago, Morgenstern20 said: I gotta ask a newbie question (I only have 1000 hours logged in Rimworld), any suggestions for how to set up a game where all the pawns that spawn outside of my first original colony - raiders, visitors, ect - are futanari or female only? Or at LEAST femboy? There's gotta be SOME work around. I haven't verified this, but I think it's a patch for RimWorld's PawnGenerator.
Picherto Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM On 10/1/2026 at 10:18 PM, Skömer said: you can sterilize or castrate every male with Rimjobworld. And there are submods that add various devices like cock cages, force feminization... Hi there, thanks for the tip! Now that i have some free time, im going to try it out. Cheers and congrats for this good mod!
Picherto Posted yesterday at 06:23 AM Posted yesterday at 06:23 AM On 10/2/2026 at 12:23 AM, vampiedayo said: That's interesting. If you're looking for “eunuchs,” you'll probably need to assign the ‘trait’ after “castrate.” The “hymen” in RJW Sexperience might be a useful reference. However, it might not be sufficient if you're trying to prohibit sex jobs, since some jobs don't necessarily require a penis. Hi, Ahaha, cool, thanks for replying, im going to see what happens ^^ Cheers!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now