Been curious so I tested out this mod.

So far so good! Kinda gave myself some bad vibes when some of the stuff that happened in my prisoner colony went kinda dark. 

Superb job nonetheless.

I have only one question though.

In the mod setting, I noticed that you can only tweak minimum age and age of consent based on numbers. 

I have this recent alien race mod called Anty the war ant race  (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2297729625) where the anty race has a life span of only 10 years. How would I go about making this compatible with other alien races, given that they would never hit the age of consent before they expire?

3 hours ago, billymandy said:

Been curious so I tested out this mod.

So far so good! Kinda gave myself some bad vibes when some of the stuff that happened in my prisoner colony went kinda dark. 

Superb job nonetheless.

I have only one question though.

In the mod setting, I noticed that you can only tweak minimum age and age of consent based on numbers. 

I have this recent alien race mod called Anty the war ant race  (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2297729625) where the anty race has a life span of only 10 years. How would I go about making this compatible with other alien races, given that they would never hit the age of consent before they expire?

The Rimmsqol mod can increase the life expectancy of races if you can figure out the menus.

5 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

is it only me or rimthreaded and rjw completely doesnt work together after the newest version of rjw?

i mean i know they are not doing well together but at least they were working backthen

Rimthreaded is getting an update soon and the compatibility is great.

Also, is there a custom prepare carefully version that works with rjw somewhere? Anyone has a github link?

You can use Character Editor instead. You can create/edit/save pawn templates to load in and customise your start just like you could with Prepare Carefully, it doesn't break stuff and you can change things later in game if you forgot to tweak something.

Maybe this question was asked beforehand but I searched google and did not find the answer...

Turns out one traveler was attacked by a megascarab. The traveler lost the fight but I was able to kill the scarab.

However, the traveler, a woman, was raped by the megascarab and caught into a cocoon. The cocoon covers the woman. I rescued the woman, healed her injuries and... can not take off the cocoon from her. Reading here at #1 ... it is said the cocoon remains until the subject dies where the scarab would hatch or either royal jelly.

In any case, I don´t know how to remove the cocoon is there any technology or requirement to be able to do this surgery of cocoon removal? 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:03 AM, Rerdical said:

why are the genitals, breasts and anuses pounding after 24 hours, if in vanilla rimworld all body parts do not deteriorate at all

Because vanilla is stupid with this? Organs decay.

18 hours ago, arkyte said:

Rimthreaded is getting an update soon and the compatibility is great.

Also, is there a custom prepare carefully version that works with rjw somewhere? Anyone has a github link?

PC and RJW do not have a compatibility problem. PC just doesn't work right period. What you need is for PC to be fixed so that it generates pawns properly and doesn't cause so many null references. Feel free to use PC, but when stuff breaks, that's why. This applies even to vanilla. Character Edit will not do this.

55 minutes ago, tabloides said:

Maybe this question was asked beforehand but I searched google and did not find the answer...

Turns out one traveler was attacked by a megascarab. The traveler lost the fight but I was able to kill the scarab.

However, the traveler, a woman, was raped by the megascarab and caught into a cocoon. The cocoon covers the woman. I rescued the woman, healed her injuries and... can not take off the cocoon from her. Reading here at #1 ... it is said the cocoon remains until the subject dies where the scarab would hatch or either royal jelly.

In any case, I don´t know how to remove the cocoon is there any technology or requirement to be able to do this surgery of cocoon removal? 

Found it. Just need a medicinal herb... not sure if I did not find it before in the list or only shows up if you have medicine inside inventory or stockpile (I just got the medicine right now and can see the surgery)

-<RecipeDef ParentName="RJW_RemoveRestraints">

<defName>RJW_RemoveCocoon</defName>

<label>remove cocoon</label>

<description>Removes cocoon.</description>

<workerClass>rjw.Recipe_RemoveRestraints</workerClass>

<jobString>Removing cocoon.</jobString>

<workAmount>1000</workAmount>

<removesHediff>RJW_Cocoon</removesHediff>

-<ingredients>

-<li>

-<filter>

-<categories>

<li>Medicine</li>

</categories>

</filter>

<count>1</count>

</li>

</ingredients>

-<fixedIngredientFilter>

-<categories>

<li>Medicine</li>

</categories>

</fixedIngredientFilter>

</RecipeDef>

Some pawns are not having their sex need lowered after sexual activities. Some do, some don't. Any ideas? It just results in pawns fucking all the time with a permanent -10 mood debuff. Using latest update.

Edit: animals also banging infinitely. Once they start the bang until they starve. 

Edit 2: Reverted to 4.6.6. Issues resolved.

18 hours ago, Gwwalker said:

Some pawns are not having their sex need lowered after sexual activities. Some do, some don't. Any ideas? It just results in pawns fucking all the time with a permanent -10 mood debuff. Using latest update.

Edit: animals also banging infinitely. Once they start the bang until they starve. 

I've also had issues with sexual needs not updating after sex leading to my pawns being frustrated all the time.

19 hours ago, Gwwalker said:

Sounds like you were using an outdate rjw animations with latest RJW. You need to update both.

Not necessarily an issue with this mod, but for whatever reason Character Editor causes my pawns skin color to randomize during editing and during random intervals while playing. Does anyone else have this issue or know a fix?

not getting any errors, but some pawn's sex gizmo doesn't have the "sexoverdrive" and "hit once" buttons appear. the meters are there but the buttons are not. I also seem to be having an issue with one of my pawns where the rest of their buttons (draft/psi/rimworld of magic) disappear when sex starts. Can't seem to find what's different about this one pawn from the others.

2 hours ago, fg094 said:

not getting any errors, but some pawn's sex gizmo doesn't have the "sexoverdrive" and "hit once" buttons appear. the meters are there but the buttons are not. I also seem to be having an issue with one of my pawns where the rest of their buttons (draft/psi/rimworld of magic) disappear when sex starts. Can't seem to find what's different about this one pawn from the others.

huh. it was the voidtech half-cycler (cybernetic from the VOID mod that makes so you don't ever have to sleep.). apparently having it installed in one colonist (the one who's hud broke the most) also randomly disabled other pawn's sex gizmo buttons from showing up. 

Edit: even the regular half-cycler from Royalty breaks it. Also, having 2 bionic arms disables hand-based masturbation options. 

6 hours ago, fg094 said:

huh. it was the voidtech half-cycler (cybernetic from the VOID mod that makes so you don't ever have to sleep.). apparently having it installed in one colonist (the one who's hud broke the most) also randomly disabled other pawn's sex gizmo buttons from showing up. 

Edit: even the regular half-cycler from Royalty breaks it. Also, having 2 bionic arms disables hand-based masturbation options. 

Because in vanilla by attaching Bionic arms you lose everything after the shoulder.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:49 PM, NuclearMuffin said:

My pawns wont do any sex. They just stay frustrated.

Boy, can I relate.

But seriosuly, though. I don't know why this happens, but sometimes when it happens to me I enable direct control of pawns inte RJW debug mod menu and manually make pawns have sex with each other that seems to get them started.

Has there been any further attempt to get this mod (or any NSFW mod) working with EdB Prepare Carefully? I like to build narrative scenarios and really don't want to have to use Character Editor or anything that forces me to edit characters individually after-the-fact if I don't have to.

1 hour ago, PadShotOne said:

Has there been any further attempt to get this mod (or any NSFW mod) working with EdB Prepare Carefully? I like to build narrative scenarios and really don't want to have to use Character Editor or anything that forces me to edit characters individually after-the-fact if I don't have to.

Prepare Carefully is inherently broken. There is no patching to make it work with it because EdB PC subtly breaks how pawns are generated even without RJW. 

Character Editor lets you edit your pawns before they land as well. It basically does everything PC does while not breaking your game.