What Game is This?

KoolHndLuke

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It is a Game Music Video which are made up from assets from many different titles so it is impossible to tell you which game it is. The video creator could probably share a list of what characters come from what game with you, though.

It's a fucking awesome mix! Were they all cut scenes you think?

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

it shows her gearing up with her whole outfit as seen below (minus the shirt as I found it looked better without a shirt). 

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png

You imported the mesh and textures I assume. I need to learn how to do that. I love BodySlide.

I used a file that was in .XPS format found on deviant art and loaded it into blender and then loaded a skyrim to use as a template and then I posed what I could to what looked like a good spot and then separated a few parts like the shoes to make it easier to position them in the right area for the feet and then I exported the parts in .OBJ format and loaded them into outfit studios for scaling positioning and weight painting. After that I took the texture files that came with it and converted them to .dds format and made my texture pathways.

https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOA5LR-Naotora-Ii-Miya-MOD-DL-665423949 

https://www.deviantart.com/bringess/art/Sudden-Attack-2-Miya-622598919

There is also a uploaded version of this done by someone but it's on one of those korean sites which is why I tried doing it myself instead of trying to jump through their hoops to try to download theirs.

Archived