[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

16 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I think what bugs me out most is the lines under the breasts too, 

When reduced to a certain amount they almost look like seams, could it be possible to mask that somehow?

Yeah, that's a problem with the mesh itself actually. Not any textures. Will be looking into fixing that when I start work on 2.0.

Additionally, I might just make a mesh for flat-chested sims. It's possible, and will probably look very weird on bustier sims. But we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the invite, hopefully I'll get some stuff to post there pretty soon. ?

Spoiler

Woo! I made a dick!

Wanna try this thing out for yourself? Head over to the Cat's Nap and grab yourself an early version of it.

On 11/25/2018 at 5:11 PM, soporosyntic said:

Yeah, that's a problem with the mesh itself actually. Not any textures. Will be looking into fixing that when I start work on 2.0.

Additionally, I might just make a mesh for flat-chested sims. It's possible, and will probably look very weird on bustier sims. But we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the invite, hopefully I'll get some stuff to post there pretty soon. ?

Hide contents

Woo! I made a dick!

Wanna try this thing out for yourself? Head over to the Cat's Nap and grab yourself an early version of it.

Nice work on the schlong!! I suspected it could be a mesh issue and I hope there's a way round it, I really like the sound of a specific mesh and I agree that it won't be compatible for heavy chested sims,

Currently I use the accessory as gloves catergory so it's not removed by the Wickedwhims XML for naughties!

On another note, occasionally i find that the accessory sometimes shows visible seams around the sides of the torso and shoulders, going into CAS and removing and re-applying seems to hide it, but once I reload my game it's back lol, any suggestions?

TS4_x64 2018-11-23 14-24-45.png

TS4_x64 2018-11-23 14-29-44.png

On 11/26/2018 at 3:51 AM, R-Lo said:

Currently I use the accessory as gloves catergory so it's not removed by the Wickedwhims XML for naughties!

Hm, wait, what do you mean by the WW XML? Choosing Allure from the Body Selector should work just fine, right? And the entry in the Body Selector is identical to the one in the Acc file, though you probably already know from digging around in my files. ?

On 11/26/2018 at 3:51 AM, R-Lo said:

On another note, occasionally i find that the accessory sometimes shows visible seams around the sides of the torso and shoulders, going into CAS and removing and re-applying seems to hide it, but once I reload my game it's back lol, any suggestions?

Also, that's new. I've never had it happen before. Is it due to you changing the accessory's slot to the glove, or did this always happen?

14 hours ago, Petr54 said:

S-AllureDR.package have conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package 0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x000000000000198C
Sorry for my bad English.

Uh, yes. That is normal and expected. They both contain overrides for the same CAS part, yfTop_Nude.

Hiya!

I don't use the body selector yet as I'm not ready to go through the script mod flush out yet lol!

My game is a bit behind due to not much free time of lately,

I'm really not file savvy at all lol 

When I say removed by XML I'm meaning more in the animation side of things,

We have a section for undressing rules and if selected nude, the top is force removed,

I avoid this by using it as gloves for a topless outfit as it interferes with clothing if worn with a top over it.

The texture seam I also noticed before I edited the catergory, it's present as a top too,

It's maybe a layer or sort order thing I'm guessing but I'm not a knowledgeable person,

If I toggle it on and off a couple times in CAS it seems to go away but comes back after reloading,

21 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hiya!

I don't use the body selector yet as I'm not ready to go through the script mod flush out yet lol!

My game is a bit behind due to not much free time of lately,

I'm really not file savvy at all lol 

When I say removed by XML I'm meaning more in the animation side of things,

We have a section for undressing rules and if selected nude, the top is force removed,

I avoid this by using it as gloves for a topless outfit as it interferes with clothing if worn with a top over it.

The texture seam I also noticed before I edited the catergory, it's present as a top too,

It's maybe a layer or sort order thing I'm guessing but I'm not a knowledgeable person,

If I toggle it on and off a couple times in CAS it seems to go away but comes back after reloading,

Ah, I see.

While I guess using gloves works, earlier in this thread Cenor did mention a guide that walks you through modifying a sim's nude outfit, so theoretically when completely "undressed" you can have all your accessories show up.

I have no idea what's causing the seam issue, unfortunately. It's not a texture seam, it's to do with the model's shading (flat / smooth shading, there's a split in the model itself that causes that seam). And it shouldn't be a layer / sort order issue either. Probably something to do with how the game loads the mesh.

Perhaps you could try this:

• Launch your game and remove the accessory, just so the game won't scream at you.
  • Save and quit.
  • Remove the package file from your Mods folder.
  • Launch the game again.
  • Save and quit.
  • Add it back.

Maybe that'll work.

I would make an update to fix these issues, but unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment. Not with the penis project, just some real life stuff. No time to really go hunting and solving problems. Sorry.

20 hours ago, Smoothlad said:

But I have a small request i.e can you make tattoo version of the nipple skin details? or can you tell me how to change the oriention of the nipple related files to tattoo since I am total noob when it comes to Sims 4 mods ??

Read this post. It'll teach you how to change the details to occupy the tattoo slot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not really a major problem, just a little annoyance. I have a problem with the piercings in the fact that they are not aligned with the nipples and instead to the side of the nipple. I have no sliders installed as of yet due to having a lot of mods and something had gone wrong (certain interactions had no words on them to tell me what it was I was doing and some whims and traits had no names. descriptions or pictures so I deleted everything and starting fresh) and I only have this mod and WW installed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, lolibarf said:

Maybe this has been asked before, but has anyone had issues with the nipple piercings showing on the outside of clothing? Id love to have my Sims with pierced nips but I hate how it looks when there's a random floating ring outside of a shirt lol

That's a limitation of how this is currently set up. Not a bug. It may be possible to automatically hide jewelry the same way some bracelets are hidden under sleeves, some socks are hidden under tight pants, and some necklaces are hidden under tops, but I don't know how (and this isn't my work).

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but in my game my sim has two pairs of nipples? One pair is the Allure nipples, the other I'm not too sure where it's from. I made sure that Allure loads before WickedWhims in the game, and I don't have any other breast mods that alter the default sims nude top. I do have the Bouncing Boobies mod, would that be what's causing the second pair? 

hmm.png.c136384fb8fd7baba5f3cd13071f570e.png

9 hours ago, aphrotiddie said:

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but in my game my sim has two pairs of nipples? One pair is the Allure nipples, the other I'm not too sure where it's from. I made sure that Allure loads before WickedWhims in the game, and I don't have any other breast mods that alter the default sims nude top. I do have the Bouncing Boobies mod, would that be what's causing the second pair? 

Hi!

Your sim is currently using two skins by the looks of things or a nude top, the original placement is by Cmar so if you have any tops or details by this author try removing it from your folder,

Also check out the skin details of CAS and see if you have any skin overlay applied and try removing this too,

You can also use the Sims 4 tray importer too for viewing which mods your sim is wearing,

Just make sure you save her most current version to your library first

On 1/31/2019 at 4:47 AM, R-Lo said:

Hi!

Your sim is currently using two skins by the looks of things or a nude top, the original placement is by Cmar so if you have any tops or details by this author try removing it from your folder,

Also check out the skin details of CAS and see if you have any skin overlay applied and try removing this too,

You can also use the Sims 4 tray importer too for viewing which mods your sim is wearing,

Just make sure you save her most current version to your library first

I found the mod! It was this cleavage overlay mod I had installed a while ago. Never would've thought this would add nipples in. 

7 hours ago, aphrotiddie said:

I found the mod! It was this cleavage overlay mod I had installed a while ago. Never would've thought this would add nipples in. 

Nice work! I'm glad you found it, I also use that mod too but it's without the nipples details, I'm sure I found that here somewhere and will try link it soon

• 1 month later...

Love this mesh! Had no problems with my playable sim but...for some reason all the female Sims besides mine have clone boobs. They have nipples but no areola color. Any idea what's happening? I do have ur default replacement and everything else that was in the file. I've tried body selector with maxis default, ur top and wiks but nothing is working and I can't take all the female Sims to cas to add the overlay it will take me a year on my old lap top ?

IMG_20190328_004540871.jpg

On 3/27/2019 at 9:53 PM, Risi said:

Love this mesh! Had no problems with my playable sim but...for some reason all the female Sims besides mine have clone boobs. They have nipples but no areola color. Any idea what's happening? I do have ur default replacement and everything else that was in the file. I've tried body selector with maxis default, ur top and wiks but nothing is working and I can't take all the female Sims to cas to add the overlay it will take me a year on my old lap top ?

IMG_20190328_004540871.jpg

Have you tried Wild Guy's Female Body Details?...available on this site https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09022018/

5 hours ago, Winterlight Soul said:

Have you tried Wild Guy's Female Body Details?...available on this site https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09022018/

Thank you but...I thought we were to take them out seeing as Sopor included versions of his to go with the boob shape? I ended up taking the allure default replacement out and just keeping the nude top that I assigned to my own sim so now the female townies just have regular maxis boobs with color nipples now. It was a headache trying to take them into cas and applying nipple overlays. I have a swingers club and when i set custom outfit I used Allure naked top along with a corset from accessories and the no nipple thing happened, I took the allure boob top off in cas and now they are fine. I guess I will have to endure the ugly maxis boobs on the townies but it was better than seeing no nipple color  lol...Is their another nice default top I can use that will give townies colored nipples since I took out the allure default? Maxis boobs are tainting my visual enjoyment ?

Hello all,

will there be another update? I think Sopor's Allure is the best body currently available for Sims 4. It's my opinion and I never want to play without Sopor's Allure again.

A very, very, very big thank you from me for such a very, very good job. You could do a few things better and get some updates out. But otherwise it's really the perfect body mod for women. It would be such a pity if the mod would be "death".

Thanks again, thanks, thanks for the wonderful mod and hopefully everything is okay with the developer. Hopefully it will be further developed.

Kind regards,
Nightthing.