[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

18 hours ago, acecard said:

You need to edit the sim in Create-A-Sim (CAS).

1. Remove their top
  2. Click their face and select "Skin Details" (if this option is not available, you need to enable "allow full edit of sim" possibly through MC Command Center)
  3. Select a nipple skin overlay

The problem is, you need to do this for every sim who uses this breast mod. Unless, someone figured out how to apply it to all.......

Nisa has a function to appy it to all. At least i think it was Nisa, don't have Sims running at the moment.

On 5/10/2020 at 5:34 PM, Snoopy911 said:

Nisa has a function to appy it to all. At least i think it was Nisa, don't have Sims running at the moment.

Yes it is Nisas mod that can do that. You need to go into her settings via tam on the computers and go to body details ?

It will allow you to apply the female and male details. I know it works because I used it a few days ago but not sure if it is on the public version as I have her Patreon version.

Heya. First of all, thank you for your work. This is the best female top body mesh I've seen so far.

I'm new to Sims 4 modding, so I'm still trying to understand how clothing interacts with mesh and all, but from what I understand, I can only make your mesh work when the Sim is nude, or when they're wearing clothes made specifically with this mesh, correct? That is, if I wear a regular female top, it just reverts to the base female top mesh/model.

I have a few pieces of clothing that I'd like to be able to wear with this mesh, would it be possible for me to somehow "remake" them to be wearable by the mesh? If so, what program would I need for that?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all together, 

I have an issue with allure boobs

I have downloaded all of the files and I am using the new wicked whims version of September 3rd (I have no other body details downloaded) 

Your breast overlay is not to find in skin details but in T-shirt category instead. 

I would like to have your version in skin details, so I can keep the shape of breast in the game. 

Instead of wild guy body details, allure breasts are not in skin details, just the pink nipples and other stuff but not the shape

Did I something wrong or can I only use the shape if my sim is naked? 

Please help me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been touched on already but, suddenly this dark spot has appeared above both aerolas and I don't know how to get rid of it.  Also I know it's a popular problem but I did have it so every female sim got randomly generated nipples, vagina, butt details etc. but out of nowhere they've all reset to having nothing... any advice would be great.

20201009_141855.jpg

@Darkspong47

This is caused by the recent v1.67 update of the Sims 4, which slightly changed stuff having to do with default skin textures. As this mod has not been updated to account for this, you either need to live with it or switch to a different skin replacer, though I do not know if there even is one that is both compatible with Sims 4 v1.67 and Sopor's Alure.

18 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Same answer. EA changed skin related stuff ever so slightly in the last update, and this mod is no longer maintained, it seems. So either use another body replacer that is updated, or try finding another skin replacer that is both compatible with this mod and the new patch.

Is it still work with wildguy feamle body detail?

Should be mostly working, yes. Note that Sopors Allure uses a slightly modified version of wildguys Female Body Details due to changes in the areola area of the mesh. So depending on various factors, you may change one display error for another. Or not. I suggest just trying it.

(Note: I do not use Sopors Allure myself, so I am going by what was written by the original creator in this thread.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I've been using this mod for a long time without the AllureDR, I really like this mesh but I don't want it on ALL my sims, and it's been working fine with the top cc and the S-AllureAcc.package file. But suddenly I logged in today and the mesh top on one of my sims isn't working, they just have a totally flat chest. Is anyone else experiencing this?

On 12/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, michaelkn said:

Hi, I've tried looking through this thread, but I cant find the answer I'm looking for. 

Is it possible to make this breast shape the default shape? And how do I do that?

make sure you dont have other default replacement body mesh, download the files here and put in Mods folder

the file with DR will be make every female sim with this breast shape

Im willing to pay high $ for any creator who can make HQ version of this mod, triple the polygons and vertices. The current shape is still not roundly detailed enough.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 7:19 PM, alex137 said:

guys, the problem completely disappears if you update wild_guy's Female Body Details, especially for the new patch, I just checked it :) and pls sorry for my bad english, this google translate :)

This guy is correct, installing both mods together solves the texture issue.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09102020/

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.  (First: sorry for my English. )

You should be aware :

1. Load order is from top to bottom 

2. With mods no required / compatible / no conflict - order is not rly important 

3. With mods required - mod you want to add should be under mod A

4. With mods conflict - game load first top mod, next game will run exception on second mod (A), that will p. ignore some code mod (A).

--------------------------------

So try this. Create sub folders in /mod location (if the mod doesn't have static location or another atachment folder?

0_1_default_skin (only: LUUMIA_SmoothishIIFemale, LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale)

0_2_default_nipples (S-AllureDR, S-AllureSD_CleavageOverlays, S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne, S-AllureSD_wgNipplesFHC, S-AllureSD_wgNipplesMLC)

0_3_default_eye (Rope_OeilDeBiche_EyesRemplacement)

0_4_default_feet (necrodog-HD-feet-5)

0_8_default_wild_guy ( full wild_guy mod) - important for nipple texture (correct display) 

1_0_Slider_B ( [Helio] HB Slider )

2_0_Core_sims4communitylib

2_1_Core_mc

2_2_Core_whicked_whim - one pack have conflict with S-Allure) 

2_3_Core_base_mental_drugs

2_4_Core_wicked_perwersion

3-9_ (clothes, tattoos .... ) 

Static folders

Static files (mod pack) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i made any mistakes, corect me pls.