[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

Soporosyntic hasn't been on LL or his discord since last year. I hate to say it, but I think he has abandoned this project. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him and he's just focused on other things, but unless someone gets into contact with him, there's no way to really tell.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Lord_Bob said:

I need help with fixing this. I downloaded mod and installed it properly and changed the body to the allure mesh via body selector but something is breaking it idk what.

Plz help

Sim quality is set to very high and it still doesnt work.1933016859_10-12-19_1-16-47PM.png.8d821b11101edc74ab41dd86469bb401.png

Do you have other boob mods in ur game?

Well I did make 2 sets of basic full body outfits as a test to go with this mesh. But for some reason even though they are separate files both sets of outfits appear to be merged in cas, I used an allure swimsuit to convert outifits. Any idea what happened? I'll show pics later but my sim is pregnant atm so her boobs and belly are to big to show off the outfits. I hope someone else tries to do some outfit conversions...I'm sticking to maxis because for now because of my laptop being a bit old and crusty for high res shit. Anyway if someone can advise me about the problem I can upload the outfits this week. I just don't want to upload until I can fix the problem.

Hopefully Sopor won't mind since he's been absent for a long time. I'd love to work on some clothes for this top because it is definitely lacking...I'd be happy with maxis but I'll probably convert from other sims games or do recolors. 

hi, i have to say this is the best breast mod i ever see in sims 4 so far, but theres a problem, im currently using a asian skin overlay ( https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/asian-skintones2.0-all-age--by-s-club/id/1328608/ )cuz it's shading makes my sim's face look really good. however its nipples location doesnt line up with ur mesh, so 4 nipples. i tried kijiko skin overlay and the nipples are line up perfectly but the face sadly doesnt look as good as the asian one. So is there a way to make the breast shape and the skin overlay go together?

I think you may have to line up the nipples on the Asian skin to match the overlay by editing the skin.

I’ll have a look at it when I get home ?

Edit: It will be a few days to have a go at this, I'll attempt it soon, had experience editing SClub skins for my own use for male sims and their appendage :)

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod, but having larger and much small areolae as well as smaller and longer nipples as well would be nice if possible, just to give a decent impression of different shapes and sizes of women.

if i wish to choose a smaller frame on a young woman with virtually no breasts on her, like Sofia Bjergsen, i'd like to give her an added attraction of having very large pancake sized areolae and the longest nipples possible within the bounds of what is realistic of course. if i wanted the biggest bustiest woman i can from the slider? i could give her tiny areolae and long nipples. there is a lot of potential on your mod for sure.

instead of perfectly round areolae how about some elliptical looking areolae?

or in the blusher having more lighter looking areolae as well for lighter skin tones and darker areolae for darker skin tones?

i'm interested to see what is next for this mod for sure.

i used to enjoy wild_guy's details for areolae but they've always looked a bit unnaturally shaped and streched out of position, more so when combined with your mod, which is a shame though because the areolae liked to peek over the side of the half see through maxis floral bra and provided a welcome element trying to fiigure out what the woman can wear and look like she was teasing. so having some dedicated areolae and nipple sizes would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry,but I don't understand how to select the mesh in CAS,like in-game where the body selection is?And how do I know wich one is it?I got like hundreds in the list,probably from WildGuy's mods.Thank you.

Edit: Seems it works if I select the perky breasts in the "tops" section of clothing,but in the "Skin Details" , there are some options but only the ones who change the nipples seem to work,nothing else.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 6:19 AM, GECK.O said:

I miss @soporosyntic

I wonder if there anything new for her works?

He's been gone a long time. I did make some outfits to go with the smooth and pokey out nipples. I've since made some more but for personal use. I hope he comes back because I love this top  ?

2 hours ago, aoemtxgbeouyirlkxmpu.ei said:

You can reduce the pointy look by changing the chest depth. In CAS, with the sim looking to the side, grab the upper back and drag it left or right.

Just tried that, but i don't seem to have that feature.

The only slider i get when hovering over the back is up and down movement, which achives nothing when it comes to the pointynes.

22 hours ago, Lunyra said:

Just tried that, but i don't seem to have that feature.

The only slider i get when hovering over the back is up and down movement, which achives nothing when it comes to the pointynes.

Sorry, I forgot! I have another mod that allows you to change the chest depth (and breast pointiness) - I highly recommend it! Here's a link:

Female Chest Depth and Width Slider by Hellfrozeover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, cdfvgbhnj said:

hey i seem to be having an issue where the nipples of my female sim are extremely pale/uncoloured. do you know why this happened? i only have the native and default body types. please help !! ?

You need to edit the sim in Create-A-Sim (CAS).

1. Remove their top
  2. Click their face and select "Skin Details" (if this option is not available, you need to enable "allow full edit of sim" possibly through MC Command Center)
  3. Select a nipple skin overlay

The problem is, you need to do this for every sim who uses this breast mod. Unless, someone figured out how to apply it to all.......