[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

1454823256_TS4_x642018-10-1822-23-47.png.bec74cf0527a1f650a54e7f6c0fa6878.png

We got nipple piercings!

Well, not just yet. Sorry. Finally got them working as expected in-game though. There's still a few more things to be done before I'm able to push out the update, namely figuring out the culling order so the piercings only show up when female sims are nude.

There'll be 3 designs, the typical double-ball as seen above, a heart-shaped piercing, and a star-shaped piercing.

They'll be offered in Silver, Rose, and Gold. (if you want more colours: just say!)

They'll come in three types: Right Nipple, Left Nipple, Both Nipples. And they'll be found in either Tattoos (permanent) or Necklaces (accessory).

They will only be compatible with Allure. There are no plans to port others' nipple piercings to work with Allure, nor are there plans to make mine work with other nude meshes.

17 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

On a different note, are you planning on releasing any other mesh conversions of maxis meshes to your Allure mesh?

Of course! Here's a look at what's to come:

Screenshot_286.png.f6212360af7a48ac019081f21203b470.png

Those in blue are already done and will be in the next update (if not already). Those in red you can expect in the following update. The ones in black will take some time to do up, because they're quite a bit different from the nude top and require a bit of work to look proper.

If an item you'd like to see overridden hasn't been listed here, just post a screenshot and I'll see if it's possible to make an Allure version of it. Only more skintight clothing items please, like tanks and t-shirts.

On 10/18/2018 at 11:27 AM, soporosyntic said:

If an item you'd like to see overridden hasn't been listed here, just post a screenshot and I'll see if it's possible to make an Allure version of it. Only more skintight clothing items please, like tanks and t-shirts.

Since I assume a conversion of fullbody items (such as the garter + corset ) would be ass to do, anything that replaces the most maxis items (i.e., same mesh) in one go would be perfect.

Sorry guys! Really wanted to get the update out but my weekend was busier than expected. It's going good though, check it out:

1930526673_TS4_x642018-10-2123-13-13.png.b6d3d6398d8dc56e22d1723485ce859a.png

Rose gold heart-shaped piercings! They turned out much nicer than I anticipated.

A bit of bad news though, I can't actually hide the piercings when sims are clothed. Meaning if you have them worn and your sim isn't nude, they're gonna show up floating above clothing. It's a limitation that has to do with how the game works. There is a workaround, but it involves messing with every single female clothing top. Something I don't want to do for a novel's worth of reasons. Explained in further detail down below.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:01 AM, amj1984 said:

Just found these necklaces are a little uncompatible with your mod. 

Hmm, I doubt it has to do with my mod since all mine does is affect the nude top, not clothing (unless you have my overrides installed). Even then, it still shouldn't be an issue because my mod doesn't do anything extreme whatsoever. If you still believe it's an issue with Allure, can I have some screenshots of how it looks like with and without my mod installed?

12 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

Since I assume a conversion of fullbody items (such as the garter + corset ) would be ass to do

Good news: they aren't! Especially for the corset piece, because that's a skintight piece of clothing. It's just a matter of combining meshes. You can look forward to that in a future update then. :wink:

tech blog explaining the part above (long and boring, yadda yadda, would like someone more experienced in modding to tell me if it's possible though):

Spoiler

So the issue with hiding the piercings lies with how the game hides accessories. You know how some necklaces disappear with certain tops? That mechanic.

How the game decides which clothing hides what accessory is handled through a resource file known as a Region Map. Every part in the game has one of these, and they're unique too. Within the Region Map, we have Region Map Entries. These are tied to Layer values. If a part has a higher Layer value than another part in the same Region Map Entry, then that other part won't be visible when both are equipped. It's a little hard to explain through words, so let's have an example:

You can't wear any necklaces with any of the game's polo tees worn.

Both the necklace and the polo tee have a Region Map Entry of the Chest.

The Layer value of the necklace is 350, while the Layer value of the polo tee is 400.

Because 400 > 350, the necklace is hidden when the polo tee is worn.

You can force the necklace to appear above the polo tee if you changed 350 to something like 450.

Well, it should have been easy to hide the nipple piercings then, right? Just have the Layer value below 400!

Sadly, not how the game works. You see, only a few pieces of clothing happen to have proper Region Map Entries. Jackets, polos, things with collars all have them. Everything else doesn't.

The only Region Map Entry in something say a bra is one of something called Base, with a layer value of 0. Meaning it's impossible to hide any accessory when that piece of clothing is worn. Many, many tops have their Region Maps like this, all the sleeveless tops, all the shirts, all the swimwear.

You could say why not just have a negative layer value? and that's perfectly valid. Well, I'm not actually sure if the game would accept one of those, but while that is a solution, the problem with that is that the nude mesh has a Region Map Entry of Base with a Layer value of zero too! Which means, the nipple piercings wouldn't show up at all anymore!

The only possible workaround I know of right now is to mod every single Region Map and add an Entry for the Chest. Something that's just ridiculous because outside of how much time that would take, who knows what issues it'll create?

Anyway, that's my rant done. Maybe someone with more experience with how the game resources work can come to my help. If not, guess it's just something we'll have to live with.

Update!

First off, I want to apologise for the delay. I know it’s been a long time coming. Life’s been busy, y’know? But...

1905149898_TS4_x642018-10-2500-14-56.png.1bd15a713b906425aa62a2276b6ebb3c.png

Nipple piercings are finally out!

Three different designs, Bar, Heart and Ring, in Rose Gold, Silver and Gold. They’re separate left & right rings, so you can mix and match them as you like.

(I did say there was a star design planned in an earlier post, though it ended up being scrapped because it looked kinda tacky)

The overrides for the Halter Bikini and the Sexy Underwear (Top) have also been added.

Organised all the files because I ran into a few issues personally and had to restructure everything so things loaded in correctly. It’s all in the OP.

Thank you all for the support! It means quite a bit. Very happy to see my stuff well-received.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:31 AM, robyou87 said:

Maybe near future Nipple Pasties and Nipple Tassles :)?

Hey, why not? I have some ideas for some pretty interesting stuff. Plus, I'll be releasing some proper meshes for modding soon so you can make your own.

Since there’s no tech blog, let’s talk about some future plans. ?

In the update following this:
- Better cleavage overlays. Desperately need to redo them.
- More overrides. Will be finishing the base game bikinis and the full-body corset-garter.

In future updates:
- Even more overrides! Stuff like the tank tops and bras, as well as more full-body items.
- More nipple accessories? Definitely something I’m thinking about.
- Allure’s meshes for modders, so you guys can make your own accessories for Allure.

- A revision of the topology once again, there's a small change I want to make to the anatomy.

Future future plans (tentative! no promises!):
- Dicks! Been thinking of penis. Probably going to take some time though, I have zero idea how to integrate them into WW.
- Some WW accessories? Thinking of making some condom boxes or whatever, hopefully in Maxis Match.

Enjoy!

Want to QA for Allure and any future projects? Drop me a DM!

Always looking for more help. You’ll just get early previews and really sloppy works-in-progress.

You do need to be fairly active too, preferably able to respond to messages out of the blue within a 24-hour window.

14 hours ago, soporosyntic said:

Update!

First off, I want to apologise for the delay. I know it’s been a long time coming. Life’s been busy, y’know? But...

1905149898_TS4_x642018-10-2500-14-56.png.1bd15a713b906425aa62a2276b6ebb3c.png

Nipple piercings are finally out!

Three different designs, Bar, Heart and Ring, in Rose Gold, Silver and Gold. They’re separate left & right rings, so you can mix and match them as you like.

(I did say there was a star design planned in an earlier post, though it ended up being scrapped because it looked kinda tacky)

The overrides for the Halter Bikini and the Sexy Underwear (Top) have also been added.

Organised all the files because I ran into a few issues personally and had to restructure everything so things loaded in correctly. It’s all in the OP.

Thank you all for the support! It means quite a bit. Very happy to see my stuff well-received.

Hey, why not? I have some ideas for some pretty interesting stuff. Plus, I'll be releasing some proper meshes for modding soon so you can make your own.

Since there’s no tech blog, let’s talk about some future plans. ?

In the update following this:
- Better cleavage overlays. Desperately need to redo them.
- More overrides. Will be finishing the base game bikinis and the full-body corset-garter.

In future updates:
- Even more overrides! Stuff like the tank tops and bras, as well as more full-body items.
- More nipple accessories? Definitely something I’m thinking about.
- Allure’s meshes for modders, so you guys can make your own accessories for Allure.

- A revision of the topology once again, there's a small change I want to make to the anatomy.

Future future plans (tentative! no promises!):
- Dicks! Been thinking of penis. Probably going to take some time though, I have zero idea how to integrate them into WW.
- Some WW accessories? Thinking of making some condom boxes or whatever, hopefully in Maxis Match.

Enjoy!

Want to QA for Allure and any future projects? Drop me a DM!

Always looking for more help. You’ll just get early previews and really sloppy works-in-progress.

You do need to be fairly active too, preferably able to respond to messages out of the blue within a 24-hour window.

I would love Maybe bottom half A better bubble butt for guys do you have a donate page ? 

On 10/21/2018 at 5:58 PM, soporosyntic said:

A bit of bad news though, I can't actually hide the piercings when sims are clothed. Meaning if you have them worn and your sim isn't nude, they're gonna show up floating above clothing. It's a limitation that has to do with how the game works.

You simply have to put the Piercings on the Nude-Clothing with Outfit Tools. So .... as in RL ..... you only see the Nipples and their Pierchings, when nude.
There is an Tutorial out in this Forum how to edit the Nude Outfit in the Game.

Thanx alot 4 the Piercings!!!
I love the Boobs I can do now with your Mesh and Helios Slider.

export@0_75x.thumb.png.194901e03d450336fbfe522940ba0741.png

large4@0_75x.thumb.png.8617be9f5b714e7b709baf58fa68de24.png

Completely forgot to take proper screenshots of my nipple piercings. Here you go. ?

Update!

Smaller one this time around.

Fixed a few shading issues with the main mesh. Shouldn’t have been noticeable, but just in case.

I do recommend that you replace the files every time I push out an update anyway. It won’t break your game, don’t worry.

Added a Black swatch to the nipple piercings (and it looks surprisingly gorgeous).

Revised the colour of the Gold swatch to be less garish and more in line with other gold in-game jewellery.

Overrides for the Bandeau Bikini and full-body Corset Lingerie have been added.

Finally figured out the workflow to modify Allure for less skin-tight meshes, meaning the tanks and other items shouldn’t take too long.

Finished the cleavage overlays. They aren’t perfect, but they should be serviceable. They’re meant for when your sims are clothed anyway.

Remade all the CAS thumbnails to be a little nicer.

On 10/25/2018 at 3:53 PM, robyou87 said:

I would love Maybe bottom half A better bubble butt for guys do you have a donate page ? 

If adding penises to WW works the way I think it does, that shouldn't be too difficult.

And no, I don't. Should I make one? ?

On 10/25/2018 at 8:43 PM, ZADSDE said:

I cannot seem to find the accessory. It is under top/bottom?

Under Top / Swimsuits.

On 10/26/2018 at 12:26 AM, Cenor said:

Here is the Tutorial. Follow this and put the Piercings simply on the nude Body.

Interesting link! Added to the OP.

18 hours ago, assntitties said:

Just a heads-up, the Sexy Underwear (Top) override breaks the nude in CAS default. When I remove a sim's top it shows up and I can't get rid of it. Deleting the Sexy Underwear (Top) file fixes the problem.

I'm well aware of this, ran into the issue myself while testing. I describe the fix in my OP. While I understand people enjoy having their mods organised, I highly recommend that you don't move my files around since the game is very sensitive to file and loading order.

Enjoy.

By the way, I made a Discord server.

https://discord.gg/4VRdpmy

It's brand-new, so it's completely empty right now.

I'll be posting WIPs and other stuff in there, plus you can get support much faster through it.

Please, do join!

Update in not-a-while. Busy with life at the moment. Shouldn't matter anyway, I'm happy with where Allure is at and the only things left to add are more overrides.

Feel free to leave requests for anything you'd like to see in the future anyway, I'll think about them.

On 10/28/2018 at 12:19 AM, bagracer said:

only if you just use the accessory top, otherwise the cmar top and this one are both default replacements (you can only use one).

Thanks for helping out Faraway Son, bagracer. Please remember to read the OP, cmar's mesh is mentioned as incompatible in the Issues? section.

14 hours ago, Just A Gamer said:

Does this need to be updated for the new WW update?

I highly doubt any future updates to WW or even TS4 will affect this mod's compatibility unless changes are made to the way CAS items are handled.

50 minutes ago, soporosyntic said:

Update in not-a-while. Busy with life at the moment. Shouldn't matter anyway, I'm happy with where Allure is at and the only things left to add are more overrides.

Feel free to leave requests for anything you'd like to see in the future anyway, I'll think about them.

Thanks for helping out Faraway Son, bagracer. Please remember to read the OP, cmar's mesh is mentioned as incompatible in the Issues? section.

I highly doubt any future updates to WW or even TS4 will affect this mod's compatibility unless changes are made to the way CAS items are handled.

The latest WW which isn't public yet(Patreon for moment) has changed to add body mods in the tattoo section so it may affect this, you might want to hit up Turbodriver to be sure.

37 minutes ago, Just A Gamer said:

The latest WW which isn't public yet(Patreon for moment) has changed to add body mods in the tattoo section so it may affect this, you might want to hit up Turbodriver to be sure.

Interesting. I'm not a patron of his so I can't check, but I doubt it'd be an issue if I had to guess how it worked. I have messaged him just to confirm though.