[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

Hi Sopor,

First is thank to all the fantastic works you've done for us, no matter how busy or your health condition was, I hope you'll be alright. So far this is the most beautiful work I've ever seen in the past 7 years (even thou I didn't play continuously)

Second is my problem hope to get solved. I tried as many ways as I could just to make Allure appear in CAS but it didn't work out very well, so I deleted everything in the Mods folder and then install only-just the Allure mods, but the top body is disappeared, leaving the sim with her head + bottom.

Hope to see you back soon.

Thanks!

On 3/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, Risi said:

Thank you but...I thought we were to take them out seeing as Sopor included versions of his to go with the boob shape? I ended up taking the allure default replacement out and just keeping the nude top that I assigned to my own sim so now the female townies just have regular maxis boobs with color nipples now. It was a headache trying to take them into cas and applying nipple overlays. I have a swingers club and when i set custom outfit I used Allure naked top along with a corset from accessories and the no nipple thing happened, I took the allure boob top off in cas and now they are fine. I guess I will have to endure the ugly maxis boobs on the townies but it was better than seeing no nipple color  lol...Is their another nice default top I can use that will give townies colored nipples since I took out the allure default? Maxis boobs are tainting my visual enjoyment ?

If you use Nisa's mod, in the cheat console type= nisa.wildguy 100

Do the same if you use luumia body hair v5= nisa.bodyhair 100

this will make all (100%) sims in the game have a random selection of wild guys body details and body hair. change the number to what percentage you want. ? 

On 4/2/2019 at 7:27 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

this will make all (100%) sims in the game have a random selection of wild guys body details and body hair. change the number to what percentage you want. ? 

ohhh ok thanks bio. I will do that ?

On 10/5/2018 at 2:30 AM, soporosyntic said:

View File

large1@0_75x.png.48466207a00956b2869357f

large2@0_75x.png.ee5fefac459294fe51071ff

Allure

a revised breast mesh for The Sims 4

features:

reshaped breasts

increased breast resolution

nipple & (subtly puffy) areolae added to mesh

base game: 3172 tris

this: 3736 tris

Installation:

Unzip [Sopor] Allure.zip into your Mods folder.
Delete the files you don’t wish to have.

Contents:

1. Core

S-AllureDR
the core mod itself, default replacement of the nude mesh top for females.

allows the mesh to appear in CAS.

S-AllureAcc
an accessory version of the mesh.

Required for Body Selector.
Found under Top / Swimsuits.

S-AllureSD_NippleBlush

nipple blushes for your sims, to give them proper pink nipples.

Occupies Acne.

S-AllureSD_SNipples

five nipple textures, in three opacities each.

Occupies Forehead Crease [FHC] / Mole, Left Cheek [MLC].

S-AllureSD_wgNipples
wild_guy's nipple details, modified to be 100% compatible with Allure.

Occupies Forehead Crease [FHC] / Mole, Left Cheek [MLC].

2. Extras

S-AllureSD_CleavageOverlays
cleavage skin details, 3 swatches.
Occupies Mole, Right Lip.

S-AllureNP [assorted files]
nipple piercings made for Allure. 3 designs, Bar, Heart & Ring, in Rose, Silver, Gold & Black.
Found under Head Accessories.

3. Overrides

S-AllureOR:

Halter Bikini

Bandeau Bikini

Lace Scalloped Bra

Valentine Bralette

Underwear Sexy, Top / EA default bra

Sports Bra

Corset Lingerie

Swimsuit, One Piece

Short Tank

Tight Tank, Tucked
default replacements for the listed in-game items to use Allure’s shaping (no nipples).

Notes:

DR - Default Replacement

Acc - Accessory

SD - Skin Detail

NP - Nipple Piercing

OR - Override

What do the funny letters at the end of the SD packages mean?

They're which skin detail slot they occupy.

What's with the weird naming scheme?

IF YOU ARE USING WICKEDWHIMS 4 AND ABOVE

Under the Body Selector from the WW pie menu:

choose Sopor's Allure from Female Body Top

if you have the DR file installed, you may choose Native instead.

The mesh will not show up in CAS if you don't have the DR file installed.

PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE POSTING

If I don't address an issue you've posted about, it's likely due to the fact that it's already covered in these notes below.

Notes:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a default replacement.

Remember to have all other mods that replace the female nude top mesh removed to avoid conflicts.

An accessory version is also provided.

Mapped to cmar's nude mesh.

Meaning wild_guy's and others' details will work.

However, as Allure is built with an areola mesh of its own, it's really only meant to have one areola size.

If you use wild_guy's details, please get my modified version to ensure full compatibility.

Areolae bigger than those may not display correctly.

I recommend Heliotropic's Heavy Boobs slider/bone mod.

Remember, just the slider mod, [Helio] Heavy Boobs.package. The rest aren't needed.

Nipple piercings:

Reveal hidden contents

The piercings will show up above most clothes.
This cannot be fixed. Read this post for the explanation.

The guide below details modifying a sim's nude outfit, so whenever your sim undresses the piercings should show up properly.

The piercings are not compatible with any other breast meshes.
I do not have any intentions to make others’ nipple piercings compatible with mine.

The ring nipple piercing will look stretched with bigger breasts.
This cannot be fixed either, due to game limitations.

Issues?

Reveal hidden contents

INCOMPATIBLE MODS:

[BB][Female]Top.package

MYOBI-eveV5-defaultnudetop.package

LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium.package

cmar_NippleTopFemale.package

[Helio] HB Nude Top.package

These all contain default replacements for the female nude top.

Slider mods like those in Heavy Boobs and EVOL_EVOLVED's Breast Augmentation are compatible.

Mesh won't show up in CAS!

Please read this post.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning should be below S-AllureDR on the Mods list that shows at the start.

Things aren’t showing up!
Allure, its accessories and its overrides only display on the highest level of detail, LOD0. Sim Quality may be set too low.

The skin details aren’t compatible with this CC!
The skin detail slots that the included details use have all been listed above.
Read this post to find out how to change them yourself.

The nipple piercings aren’t compatible with that CC!
The nipple piercings occupy both Lip Ring slots (Left & Right), currently not used by EA but other CC may use them.
They can be changed the same way as skin details, so read the post linked above.

My sim is wearing bottoms when they’re supposed to be nude!
Some users have reported this and I’m not sure why it happens (I’d guess it’s loading order like above).
They’ve fixed it by installing Hiroki’s Better Body female bottoms.

Known issue(s):

Hide contents

If you have a slider mod installed that allows even larger breasts, very large and sagging breasts will look separated from the torso at certain angles.

Screenshot_269.png.806fb48cafdd6fd889c55cebd5ba6e5b.png

I am well aware of this. It unfortunately cannot be fixed.

Credits:

wild_guy for allowing me to modify his details.

Zheur, dumbaby & Drewsph77 for QA.

Please, tell me what you think. All feedback is appreciated.

Enjoy.

large3@0_75x.png.5d1e069c70f2cd63f200389

View File

Hi. I have a problem with the nipples. Are they not coloured?

On 3/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, Risi said:

Love this mesh! Had no problems with my playable sim but...for some reason all the female Sims besides mine have clone boobs. They have nipples but no areola color. Any idea what's happening? I do have ur default replacement and everything else that was in the file. I've tried body selector with maxis default, ur top and wiks but nothing is working and I can't take all the female Sims to cas to add the overlay it will take me a year on my old lap top ?

Hey! I'm having the same exact problem you're describing here. Did you ever figure out a fix? All my townies have no nipple color and it's bugging me lol

On 4/2/2019 at 7:27 AM, B10HAZARD. said:
On 4/9/2019 at 12:16 PM, dm1234 said:

Hey! I'm having the same exact problem you're describing here. Did you ever figure out a fix? All my townies have no nipple color and it's bugging me lol

Bio told me i can use the console to apply wildguys body details ...but i just ended up removing the default replacement and just use it as a top in ww body selector for my own sim and the townies have regular maxis boobs but they have nipple colors again....so i don't know if this command works since i had already removed the default top and Sop does mention that she edited wild guys nipples so i don't know if the command will work.

quote from Bio

On 4/2/2019 at 12:15 AM, chodien said:

Hi Sopor,

First is thank to all the fantastic works you've done for us, no matter how busy or your health condition was, I hope you'll be alright. So far this is the most beautiful work I've ever seen in the past 7 years (even thou I didn't play continuously)

Second is my problem hope to get solved. I tried as many ways as I could just to make Allure appear in CAS but it didn't work out very well, so I deleted everything in the Mods folder and then install only-just the Allure mods, but the top body is disappeared, leaving the sim with her head + bottom.

Hope to see you back soon.

Thanks!

Do you know whats up? I really hope everything is ok with her, I just wish we had some info

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 22:48, JdR2014 said:

J'ai créé un nouveau maillage et il est maintenant compatible avec les détails BB et wild_guys de Hiroki ..... (Salutations de mon modèle thaïlandais Nok ?? )

hiroki.wildguy.mesh.png

08.10.18_22-03-07.png

wat skin female you use on tis pic ? is a skin or the reshade mod ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 11:17 PM, Redd99 said:

Same here dammit!

Strange - now it's showing up again.  :classic_huh:

Yeah I don't know what is up with it, sometimes it shows up in body selector and another time it doesn't. Annoying a bit when all of a sudden my sim gets naked and I see regular maxis frugly boobs so I go to body selector only to see allure missing again...at first I thought maybe I had the file buried to deep but nope, I still made it priority in my mod folder and it showed up again but then it just keeps doing it. Hope Sopor comes back, she hasn't been around on discord or here. Hope she is ok...

I wonder what you guys are using for ww body selector, because I don't use allure as DR which you use as native override in body selector. I use the accessory top in body selector and took out the default a long time ago as it seemed a little bit different than the accessory top. Anyways....maybe we need to ask Turbo? other than that idk.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:38 AM, lafourminoir said:

can you make another version with niples more big please ?

and for tint niples can you put in accessories , many skins turn off all tint niples , tnx  :bawling:

You could always try using bigger nipples from other skins, that is what I did to make bigger areolas...I have a TIT skin(Lorna) that I love but the areolas drag a bit with Allure breasts so I snipped the nipples from Remusirions skin another fave of mine cept the areolas to small but I like the way they look all puffy etc so I stretched them out a bit in my editing program and added them over the top of the Lorna skin and got the nipple and areolas the way I wanted. If you like the wild guy nipples you could always just do the same thing I do with photo shop. Use Sims 4 studio to export the nipples you like, they will be a png on a transparent layer so you can apply them to the skin you like over the breasts and have them the way you want, obviously you need Gimp, photo shop even paint net will work to import layers. It is quite easy. I might do that later because it is easier than snipping out the nipples and trying to paste it perfectly onto the skin ? or to make it even more easier just add the nipple accessories to the tattoo category instead, their is also a way to change the number of value for skin accessories and tattoos that do not show over skin overlays by editing the value in Sims 4 Studio but you will have to google that because I only did it once when my tattoos were not showing over my skin overlay and I have forgotten lol  ?