[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

1 hour ago, cmacDr said:

Is there any hope to see a mod version which changes all characters portraits to fantasy and all cultures to fantasy cultures as well? To see an "almost" fully fantastic world (and never again the ugly as hell portraits of the real game)? 

Doubtful. The closest you're going to get is using the full racial seeding gamerule.

4 hours ago, cmacDr said:

Is there any hope to see a mod version which changes all characters portraits to fantasy and all cultures to fantasy cultures as well? To see an "almost" fully fantastic world (and never again the ugly as hell portraits of the real game)? 

Not sure how you feel about Anime Portraits but that mod works perfectly fine with Dark World. Theres also another called "Portrait than Trait" that looks to be pretty good but I haven't tested it with Dark World yet since the anime one satisfies me.

Quick question:  The latest release says "Vampirella is no longer Vampirella."  Does that mean she's been removed, or her name's been changed, or she's no longer a vampire, or what?  Sorry if that's been answered before, I searched the thread and couldn't find anything.

20 hours ago, rea_jak said:

Not sure how you feel about Anime Portraits but that mod works perfectly fine with Dark World. Theres also another called "Portrait than Trait" that looks to be pretty good but I haven't tested it with Dark World yet since the anime one satisfies me.

Thank you rea_jak,

I did use the anime portraits mod some years ago, but it´s not realy to my taste. The other mod is about beautifying the real game, but for me it´s quite worthless, as someone who would like to see a complete Dark World Fantasy World without "norm humans, historical cultures e.g."

22 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Doubtful. The closest you're going to get is using the full racial seeding gamerule.

What if one overwrote all existing cultures/their portraits and so on completly with fixed fantasy races? No randomness but no "humans" as well, or is such a thing not possible (without hell of a lot of work as well as bugs)?

6 minutes ago, cmacDr said:

(without hell of a lot of work as well as bugs)?

That. Basing portraits off of cultures is extremely time consuming. Plus, I'd like to keep DWF as inclusive as possible, and the only (to my knowledge) way to implement your idea is to overwrite the entire vanilla cultures file, which would lead to a bunch of conflicts with other mods.

9 hours ago, cmacDr said:

Thank you rea_jak,

I did use the anime portraits mod some years ago, but it´s not realy to my taste. The other mod is about beautifying the real game, but for me it´s quite worthless, as someone who would like to see a complete Dark World Fantasy World without "norm humans, historical cultures e.g."

This would be on my wish list too but I'm not sure the mod author is up for such an undertaking. The only mod that has done that to my knowledge is Elder Kings and Game of Thrones (for cultures).

For info about compatibility :

I am actually playing a game with a shattered world (all DLC) and with the following mods : Dark World Fantasy + Extras + Lesbocracy + Mythos 2

I started at 770 and am now at 860, without problems other than those related to a shattered world that exist also with a non modded games  : too powerful and frequent raiders, and no main religion thus leading to many heresy revolts.

19 hours ago, krighaur said:

For info about compatibility :

I am actually playing a game with a shattered world (all DLC) and with the following mods : Dark World Fantasy + Extras + Lesbocracy + Mythos 2

I started at 770 and am now at 860, without problems other than those related to a shattered world that exist also with a non modded games  : too powerful and frequent raiders, and no main religion thus leading to many heresy revolts.

I have also been playing DWF in a shattered world and haven't encountered issues as of yet. 

26 minutes ago, wowmbo said:

how to custum portrait remove ?

Custom portraits are traits (hidden ones). They can be removed with remove_trait. You're going to have to open up DWFantasy/common/traits to get the names of these traits, and there's hundreds of them. Some of them, like the fairy portraits are set up to be opposites of one another, so you can quickly remove a fairy portrait by doing add_trait dwtw_portrait1, which overwrites whatever fairy portrait is there currently, and then remove it: remove_trait dwtw_portrait1

A bunch of the portraits though are not set up that way and if you don't know which specific trait number it is you have to keep removing portrait traits until you get the right one. Trying to remove a trait that isn't there won't hurt anything though. 

(what I would give to have a mass-remove portrait traits button. I accidentally messed up a single line in a different mod that I was messing with and it "shifted" all the trait numbers in my save file. When I re-loaded the game after fixing my error, the whole world had random Dark World portrait traits in place of previous dz_trait genetic characteristics. Still debating whether to just scrap that run through or wait a few generations for people to look normal again).