εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 9, 2020 Author Posted January 9, 2020 2 hours ago, miameyers said: Hi, I love these!! I love all the cute ones ?? I just have 2 questions: first, I’m a little confused about your Patreon. I don’t use animations with anything except WW, so I’ll totally become a patron if you post animations for those there, but do you?? And if so is it just the ones listed here or are there more?? Sorry I don’t use Patreon so I’m not sure ? second, you have some animations that are really cute/romantic but I noticed they’re only available for male/female couples do you plan on an update that makes them available for same sex couples too? Just wondering, because I love them so much lol. Thank you!! hey miameyers! lol i liveee for making cute/sensual animations. they are my favorite kind of animations to make! but to answer your 1st question, there is no need to become a patron unless you want to get quicker access to my animations. i try to be as far as i can with my free animations becus i kno 95% of my support stems frm the people who download them. and as for you 2nd question, if you play around with your ww settings you can make any animation available for any gender (that's wat i do). i believe its in gender settings and the flag you want to check is called 'anything goes'. but yes i do plan on making more gay or/and lesbian animations! im thinkin of focusing on them for a whole month str8, soon. and thanks for your support! 3
miameyers Posted January 10, 2020 Posted January 10, 2020 3 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hey miameyers! lol i liveee for making cute/sensual animations. they are my favorite kind of animations to make! but to answer your 1st question, there is no need to become a patron unless you want to get quicker access to my animations. i try to be as far as i can with my free animations becus i kno 95% of my support stems frm the people who download them. and as for you 2nd question, if you play around with your ww settings you can make any animation available for any gender (that's wat i do). i believe its in gender settings and the flag you want to check is called 'anything goes'. but yes i do plan on making more gay or/and lesbian animations! im thinkin of focusing on them for a whole month str8, soon. and thanks for your support! Ok! And thank you, I didn’t know about the gender settings thing, that makes me happy lol. I’m excited to see more content from you!! 1
BlueRico Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 Hi! I'm having trouble downloading .package files. I have both WinRAR and 7-Zip, so no lack of file extractors, lol! But my Windows 10 has no default app, or even an OPTION to download .package (.pkg) files when I go into Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose Default Apps by File Type. I go to the "P" area and there is no .Package option. I am so confused! I've googled like crazy and I can't find anything about it, and I can't figure out how to manually drop the file into one of my extraction programs... Please help! ❤️ Thanks so much!!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 11, 2020 Author Posted January 11, 2020 22 hours ago, miameyers said: Ok! And thank you, I didn’t know about the gender settings thing, that makes me happy lol. I’m excited to see more content from you!! ? no prob and pls feel free to hit me up any time if you have more questions! 42 minutes ago, BlueRico said: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading .package files. I have both WinRAR and 7-Zip, so no lack of file extractors, lol! But my Windows 10 has no default app, or even an OPTION to download .package (.pkg) files when I go into Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose Default Apps by File Type. I go to the "P" area and there is no .Package option. I am so confused! I've googled like crazy and I can't find anything about it, and I can't figure out how to manually drop the file into one of my extraction programs... Please help! ❤️ Thanks so much!! sup BlueRico. so there is no need to try to open a package file. you just simply download it and put it in your mods folder. that goes for other animators animations as while if you are still confused then feel free to send me a message and ill continue to help you ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 1/12 UPDATE DEEP CONVERSATION ? ? TEASE(2)VAGINAL(3)CLIMAX NOTE: THE CUM MESH VERSION IS ONLY FOR PATREON! You have to have the phone in your mods folder IN ORDER FOR THE ANIMATIONS TO SHOW UP IN GAME! Download phone HERE(YOU ONLY NEED THE dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B.package) : https://simfileshare.net/download/322308/ 9
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 25 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Thanks for the update! ? ? have fun wit this one Hannigram! 1
procian Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 Ok...got the new anims file and the phone but deep conversation ones are not showing up....does a sim have to have the phone in their inventory or what? 3 phones in the fie...do you need all 3? or what?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 2 minutes ago, procian said: Ok...got the new anims file and the phone but deep conversation ones are not showing up....does a sim have to have the phone in their inventory or what? 3 phones in the fie...do you need all 3? or what? hey procian. so im sorry i didn't specify which phone you need but you ONLY need the dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B.package. the phone is a prop so it should automatically show up once the animation has started. the 1st stage is located in the TEASE category. 2
Hannigram38 Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 30 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: ? have fun wit this one Hannigram! Ahhhhh!! I just gave it a go and I love it! You are the best! ❤️ 1
Uusxx Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 WOW! YES! THanks so much! I've had my eye on those animations for a while and I really wanted them but I couldn't afford to get them from your Patreon so thank you for finally making them available on here! 1
procian Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hey procian. so im sorry i didn't specify which phone you need but you ONLY need the dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B.package. the phone is a prop so it should automatically show up once the animation has started. the 1st stage is located in the TEASE category. Thank you 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 2 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: Ahhhhh!! I just gave it a go and I love it! You are the best! ❤️ ? awl thanks bud! 2 hours ago, Uusxx said: WOW! YES! THanks so much! I've had my eye on those animations for a while and I really wanted them but I couldn't afford to get them from your Patreon so thank you for finally making them available on here! yo Uusxx! no prob! and dnt feel like u have to be a patron. i try to be fair about my releases on here. but thanks fo the download and the support! 19 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said: What is the kiss yo lips pack? its a pack that contains all kissing animations. its a patreon pack 2 minutes ago, procian said: Thank you of course! ? 2
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: ? awl thanks bud! yo Uusxx! no prob! and dnt feel like u have to be a patron. i try to be fair about my releases on here. but thanks fo the download and the support! its a pack that contains all kissing animations. its a patreon pack of course! ? Any chance it will come to everyone for free?
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 Is there a link were I can view the kiss yo lips pack and see gifs and the name of the interactions?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thanks for the up 404. nice work. ? hey B10! thanks bud! ? 26 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Is there a link were I can view the kiss yo lips pack and see gifs and the name of the interactions? yea. i have the link to my GIFs on my main page (page 1) the 'kissin yo lips' GIFs are in the middle... i believe i posted them on May 10 2019 1
RUASim21 Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 I decided to try and play a little today so I'm glad I came here before starting my game. I LOVE your animations!!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 12, 2020 Author Posted January 12, 2020 54 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: I decided to try and play a little today so I'm glad I came here before starting my game. I LOVE your animations!! ? hey RUA! lucky you! lol! have fun playin!
Vanecessary Posted January 14, 2020 Posted January 14, 2020 BABE! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE! I REALLY WANTED THIS PACK! ??? I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 14, 2020 Author Posted January 14, 2020 9 hours ago, Vanecessary said: BABE! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE! I REALLY WANTED THIS PACK! ??? I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT! lol your welcome! enjoy it! but not too much ?? lol ? 2 hours ago, joshcrop said: Joined your patreon cool! welcome to the team! ?
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 15, 2020 Posted January 15, 2020 I'd love to see either wen your sleeping,couple goals or kissing yo lips release next.
paymeindonuts Posted January 17, 2020 Posted January 17, 2020 Hey! I'm a little new to this and am wondering if I'm missing something. I've downloaded the car and phone B, I see custom content options under face paint, but I don't know how to initiate anything. I noticed you previously mentioned things start off with the "Tease" option, but I don't see that. Am I missing something important here? Thank you for the content!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now