joshcrop Posted September 10, 2019 Posted September 10, 2019 Is the update a sofa or loveseat? Can't find in game.
GuyfromtheH Posted September 10, 2019 Posted September 10, 2019 Hi. Love your work! I was curious about where I can get these pants AmusedUnevenGazelle-mobile.mp4 SpotlessSlowIberianmidwifetoad-mobile.mp4
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 10, 2019 Author Posted September 10, 2019 22 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: Thanks so much for another glorious update! ❤️ no prob Hannigram! 22 hours ago, Vanecessary said: Babe I LOVE this update! THANKS! ? cool im glad u love it! 1 hour ago, joshcrop said: Is the update a sofa or loveseat? Can't find in game. its for a regular/maxis match sofa. its not for a loveseat 59 minutes ago, JMCHouston said: Hi. Love your work! I was curious about where I can get these pants AmusedUnevenGazelle-mobile.mp4 SpotlessSlowIberianmidwifetoad-mobile.mp4 sup JMC, those pants are from Noir and Dark Sims but its patreon exclusive. their called 'naughty boy pants' i think 3
Aldarash Posted September 17, 2019 Posted September 17, 2019 Hello! I can't seem to make some of the animations to work, like "U Betta Work". It says "Custom Location" in Locations, and I don't know where that is. Also, I can't make the Pole Dance animations to work too. Do I need a special Pole?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 17, 2019 Author Posted September 17, 2019 20 minutes ago, Aldarash said: Hello! I can't seem to make some of the animations to work, like "U Betta Work". It says "Custom Location" in Locations, and I don't know where that is. Also, I can't make the Pole Dance animations to work too. Do I need a special Pole? sup Aldarash, for the pole animations you need this: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-pole-dance-stage.html YOU ONLY NEED THE SOLO POLE. if you click on it the should show the WW icon and the animations are under 'Tease'. **NOT ALL OF THEM ARE LOCATED ON THE POLE! SOME ARE FOR CHAIRS!** 1
pixie666 Posted September 21, 2019 Posted September 21, 2019 Thank You for all the animations. Big hugs ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 21, 2019 Author Posted September 21, 2019 On 9/17/2019 at 7:12 AM, Aldarash said: It works perfectly now, thank you!! cool! and ur welcome 5 hours ago, pixie666 said: Thank You for all the animations. Big hugs ? no thank u, pixie! i always love hugs! ? 1
GeraldWatercrest Posted September 27, 2019 Posted September 27, 2019 Your "Girls Do it Better" sequence is a masterpiece. Much obliged.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 28, 2019 Author Posted September 28, 2019 8 hours ago, GeraldWatercrest said: Your "Girls Do it Better" sequence is a masterpiece. Much obliged. thanks! i personally love that pack! ? 1
CHKY Posted September 29, 2019 Posted September 29, 2019 You're one of the few popular animators who don't do forced or dubcon animations. I really appreciate that. Anyway, are you planning on making MMM threesome animations at some point? 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 29, 2019 Author Posted September 29, 2019 2 hours ago, CHKY said: You're one of the few popular animators who don't do forced or dubcon animations. I really appreciate that. Anyway, are you planning on making MMM threesome animations at some point? thanks for respecting my choice on that. and i do have plans for a MMM in the future. 1
Guest Posted September 30, 2019 Posted September 30, 2019 On 9/28/2019 at 9:09 PM, CHKY said: You're one of the few popular animators who don't do forced or dubcon animations. I really appreciate that. Anyway, are you planning on making MMM threesome animations at some point? I love them too for this, they don't do animals either which I DEFINITELY LOVE! ? Like.. Thank you, and also for having black sims. Even if they're not up for downloading.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 1, 2019 Author Posted October 1, 2019 6 hours ago, BuggyBlush said: I love them too for this, they don't do animals either which I DEFINITELY LOVE! ? Like.. Thank you, and also for having black sims. Even if they're not up for downloading. lol! much respect BuggyBlush!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 8, 2019 Author Posted October 8, 2019 10/8 UPDATE I KNEW HE WAS GAY ?❤️?? ?❤️? TEASEHANDJOBORALJOBANALANALCLIMAX **The LL version DOES NOT HAVE THE CUM MESH EFFECT!** -?Check out my latest sexy vid: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5d9be4f19a82a ? 6
OlafFFF Posted October 8, 2019 Posted October 8, 2019 hi is the phone sequence gonna get the climax for that missionary? because it's lit! I love it ? it's very similiar to mating press 1
Hannigram38 Posted October 8, 2019 Posted October 8, 2019 Thanks so much for the awesome update! Cannot wait to use them! I always get a huge smile on my face when i see you have updated, hehe ❤️ 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 8, 2019 Author Posted October 8, 2019 59 minutes ago, OlafFFF said: hi is the phone sequence gonna get the climax for that missionary? because it's lit! I love it ? it's very similiar to mating press sup OlafFFF and of course it is! just maybe not in that position but it'll be just as hot. trust! 16 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Thanks so much for the awesome update! Cannot wait to use them! I always get a huge smile on my face when i see you have updated, hehe ❤️ ☺️? yo Hannigram! u the best! thanks for always showin mad love! 2
Hannigram38 Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 you're welcome! I have clones and they like to enjoy each other too XD 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 10, 2019 Author Posted October 10, 2019 On 10/9/2019 at 12:40 PM, Hannigram38 said: you're welcome! I have clones and they like to enjoy each other too XD owww yasss! ?
BlueGemini Posted October 11, 2019 Posted October 11, 2019 Yessssss more gay animations please! You hit it out of the park! As always really. I'm so in love with all of your animations. As well as your vids over on pornhub! I need to really catch up though... I've only watched a couple so far but I'm enjoying them! Much love ❤️ 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 11, 2019 Author Posted October 11, 2019 16 hours ago, BlueGemini said: Yessssss more gay animations please! You hit it out of the park! As always really. I'm so in love with all of your animations. As well as your vids over on pornhub! I need to really catch up though... I've only watched a couple so far but I'm enjoying them! Much love ❤️ sup Blue! i will be makin more gay animations in the future. and thats cool that u watch my vids lol ive slowed down on them a bit bcus i want to focus on ww animations but i still love making them. thanks for showin support! 4
RUASim21 Posted October 13, 2019 Posted October 13, 2019 Thanks for the new animations! I'll find a couple of sims to use them on? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 13, 2019 Author Posted October 13, 2019 42 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: Thanks for the new animations! I'll find a couple of sims to use them on? ? oh yasss! and ur welcome, love
figuresk8 Posted October 17, 2019 Posted October 17, 2019 OMFG! THANK YOU FOR THE MM ANIMATIONS!? PLEASE MAKE MORE! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now