• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question. Is there a way to disable having to be nude during the pirate quest? It seems that even while nude the pirates still say you must be nude. I figure maybe setbody may be the culprit. I am using the DMRA settings. I did play this mod through with an earlier character and really enjoyed it. Now that i reloaded oblivion i would like to play it again. Thank you for this awesome mod. :shy:

I thought the setbody problem was eliminated. But I didn't tested the pirate quest in the latest Version (updated the Mod after the pirate quest).

Naked. no rings and amulets !!!!

disabling the nude check: Dialog change; there is a clothing "GetClothingValue" check in the dialogs, value must be 0.  All set Body "clothes" have value 0.

People please help!I instal this mod property and it's work but when i go to Emisery and take option to travel Crowing Isle my game crash.I tried to write movetoquesttarget and it works but when i go out of the school my game crash again.So do i have somthing with my Island or it's just not downloaded file?Please for quick request.

Ps.Sory for my English :)

People please help!I instal this mod property and it's work but when i go to Emisery and take option to travel Crowing Isle my game crash.I tried to write movetoquesttarget and it works but when i go out of the school my game crash again.So do i have somthing with my Island or it's just not downloaded file?Please for quick request.

may be you did not install all requirement (MBP)    or a possible load order probleme

check first if you have all mbp files    and provide your load order if mbp is ok

may be you did not install all requirement (MBP)    or a possible load order probleme

check first if you have all mbp files    and provide your load order if mbp is ok

My MBP files:

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed sheogorath Eye.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

This is all my MBP files.I think i download all requiments files for Crowing Isle like Plugy,Obse and i patch my oblivion with hivering isles.So where is the problem?

My MBP files:

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed sheogorath Eye.esp

Beutiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

This is all my MBP files.I think i download all requiments files for Crowing Isle like Plugy,Obse and i patch my oblivion with hivering isles.So where is the problem?

My MBP Files:

Active MBP Files:

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

38 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

39 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

3A Lop-ears Elf.esp

3B Chanpon_cha01.esp

Methinks you are missing some, and the ones that you DO have may be in the wrong order. That can't be your load order - you just typed that in, right?

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

How am I supposed gather goblin sperm? I tried using the force sex spell but I get nothing in the inventory after sex and the beast lust grease ain't working too, is there a way to skip this part of the quest and proceed to the next level?

So I am having a rather large amount of difficulty with the quest on the siren island where you have to gather the dog and horse essences. The love grease works on an animal but then trying to go back to the same animal does not cause that animal to initiate sex with my character. As far as I can find there is only one island pony and so I have no choice but to go back to the same animal but I have been playing for 1.5 hours and I have only managed to get the pony to initiate sex with my character 3 times. The animal will eventually rape the character but it is erratic as to when it will actually happen when I approach the animal. That being said if there something that I am missing then if someone could point me the right direction that would be appreciated OR if someone could simply let me know what the base id numbers are for the dog and horse essence then that would save me a lot of time as well.

EDIT: I went to Dirty Bay and found some more horses but they would not initialize sex either. I have repeatably washed off the grease and added it again with no effect.

I had something about it in the doc. readme.  sometimes there is and Item I placed on characters to keep other characters { actually creatures } from trying to start sex if you were already having sex. This is removed after completion of the sex act, BUT sometimes it does not get removed. I implimented a fail safe for this, go swimming, and if you see a little dialog pop up saying something like [ Grrr.This Bitch mine has been removed ] That was your problem.

[also Note that swimming will remove your "Greasy Lust" so you will have to re apply that after trying this.]

Also the farm Horses are not Island Horse's at Dirty Bay "They will not give you the right sperm".  The paint, or Island Horses on Horse Island In dirty bay will give what the Queen Wants Not the Farm Horse's.

[[[  There is a Stupid Fat finger or Brain dead [on my Part] bug I finally made happen during the Dean Basement encounter where Nicky takes you for training. I will try to do and Updated ESP Patch for this when I get time.

Some people may have the acts start there then stop, and nothing happens. It is a REV 96 caused bug, but It can happen in Rev 94 as well. I read where people posted about it happening to them, but until recently I never could reproduce the bug.

I finally did, and the fix is easy, I just have to do it, and post a new ESP. ]]]

Thx you all for Trying My Mod, I know many parts are laborious, and maybe overly long, but I have advanced way to far in it to make changes in that now.

**********Patch ESP>> 1.03.06D Patch, and additions************

This Is only for a Problem some people had when Nicky took you to the Deans

Basement for training. some times the dialog overlapped between the trainers and

caused the script to shut down. This should mostly alieviate that problem.

NOTE:::::  There may be additional stuff in here, I have been tinkering with it,

But I just don't remember right now.
   I have been away from Modding it for a bit, and some additions if you stumble on

to them, may not be finished.

I just Hope I did not add any additional Graphics, that you needed for this ESP

to work.
   I was hoping for just a quick fix to that one problem.

Here is the Link::: http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1374958449

If it does not work, or causes Problems Please just go back to other ESP. If I can get time i will do a full Update of some things latter.

Just getting time to do stuff is troublesome right now.

I also Posted on first Page.

I'm sorry but I didn't find the emissary, the quest marker is in the middle of nowhere ... Oo

This is right from your quest log...

" Hummm ! I was approched by a person today, informing me that I should Enroll at the School of advanced Prostitution..{ SoaP for short }.       They said it was located On Crowning Island. that there was an Emissary to the Island on the boardwalk of Anvil pond... I was not sure if I should be offended or not..  But the more I think about it..the more the Idea arouses me...  This dampness between my leg's..can be so anoying...{ Giggle } "

Now if he is not on the boardwalk of Anvil pond to the left of the front gate as you enter Anvile through the gate on the side where the stable is.

Then you have a conflict, or you may be running one of those city emprovers that covers him up, or deletes him.

Expanded city mod's are notorious for destroying mod's or making it so you can finish only part of a mod, and then something you need is suddenly not there.

I do not run any of them, but I do use a few of the Crowded city mods, only the ones that have full time NPC's in them, the ones that delete the NPC's at night, or at different times, I do not run, they will break many mods.  For me those type crowded People Mods are useless, and cause Hard CTD a lot.

No I did not use such a mod like expanded city.

I just used Lovers with PK Version 2 ('cause I always get bad animations with version 3 and the manual installed others), then I used player slave encounters, loversrapers and lovers pay bandits. (I sorted the mods as it was recommend, but I didn't find a specifically load order for crowningisle? My fault, or is there no load order for this mod?). But I uninstalled Oblivion and all the mods now und will try it at another time, sorry for the trouble

No I did not use such a mod like expanded city.

I just used Lovers with PK Version 2 ('cause I always get bad animations with version 3 and the manual installed others), then I used player slave encounters, loversrapers and lovers pay bandits. (I sorted the mods as it was recommend, but I didn't find a specifically load order for crowningisle? My fault, or is there no load order for this mod?). But I uninstalled Oblivion and all the mods now und will try it at another time, sorry for the trouble

I do not fully understand this Lovers PK version 2 ?

I am running "Lovers with PK rev96" which I believe is a re vamp or updated version of "Lovers With PK Version 1.4"

Every one sort of dropped the numbers after the Revision thing started, and now they just use Rev 91, Rev 93, Rev 94, Rev 96.

But version 2 and 3 I do not know of, there was a Lovers 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 1.4..... I do not remember a version 2. I am not making fun, I am just trying to understand the problem.

Here is My load order, which might help you some. It is a very lean load Order right now because i am modding. I don't need conflicts when I am testing new stuff. My "loversCrowningIsle.esp" is called "CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp" I rename it for modding reasons, and then when I upload it rename it back to "loversCrowningIsle.esp".

Perhap's it will help you some.

00  Oblivion.esm

01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02  x117race.esm

03  Lovers with PK.esm

04  LoversCreature.esm

05  BreakUndies.esm

06  Crowded Bruma.esp

07  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp

08  Crowded Skingrad.esp

09  Crowded Chorrol.esp

0A  DLCFrostcrag.esp

0B  playble_armors.esp

0C  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

0D  DLCHorseArmor.esp

0E  Tag_Armorseller.esp

0F  DLCOrrery.esp

10  DLCThievesDen.esp

11  DLCVileLair.esp

12  DLCSpellTomes.esp

13  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

14  Knights.esp

15  DLCShiveringIsles.esp

16  babehair_EV.esp

17  Finder4.esp

18  ExWearUndies.esp

19  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp

1A  Rosana.esp

1B  Seductress Armour.esp

1C  ExnemEyeCandy.esp

1D  BlackLuster.esp

1E  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp

1F  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

20  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

21  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp

22  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp

23  TagsYinYang.esp

24  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp

25  Chain it!.esp

26  Streamline 3.1.esp

27  LoversLight.esp

28  LoversBed.esp

29  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

2A  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

2B  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp

2C  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp

2D  RealWalk.esp

2E  LoversSlaveTrader05.esp

2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp

30  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp

31  AirOC04 Vat.esp

32  SetBody.esp

33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

3D  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

3E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

3F  Real_Mannequin.esp

40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]

41  LoversCreature.esp

42  LoversMB2.esp

43  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

44  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

45  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

46  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

I do not fully understand this Lovers PK version 2 ?

I am running "Lovers with PK rev96" which I believe is a re vamp or updated version of "Lovers With PK Version 1.4"

Every one sort of dropped the numbers after the Revision thing started, and now they just use Rev 91, Rev 93, Rev 94, Rev 96.

But version 2 and 3 I do not know of, there was a Lovers 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 1.4..... I do not remember a version 2. I am not making fun, I am just trying to understand the problem.

All current versions of lovers are correctly 1.4.1-6 rev"X"

The "X" can be 91, 93, 94 or 96.

The versions posted here at Lovers Lab are rev91, rev96v2 (this v2 added in creature animation shuffling via the grab key), and the AP (animated penis) rev96v4 (this version adds a modified version of growlf's universal skeleton with penis bones added as well as meshes for male penis, male dildo, female futa and female dildo that are animated - meaning they are capable of being manipulated via the animation to move around the same as a leg, arm or finger.  This allows more flexibility for the animator to make the penis\dildo hit the hole that is intended without contorting the body in odd ways.)

I have now finished revamping (and hopefully vastly improving) groups 0, 1, 2, 3 to be AP enabled as well as fixed many clipping issues and alignment issues, as well as enabling bbb for both defender and offender (if either is female) and given many of the offender animations a bit more natural looks (many had hands that didn't move or strange body contortions).

You can see samples of many of the reworked animations here: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/my_videos

This doesn't cover all the animations I have reworked but it is a fair sampling.  I have also been adding in new animations from TDA, Grumpf, Northern and ThatOne.

I am about 1/3 or the way done with group 4 now so hopefully soon I will be wrapped up and issue a final animations pack.

Hope that explanation helps.

I found a quest bug (sort of) in She Sleeps. I had already got the wizardhate (whatever they are called) from the sewers before I did the quest. So as soon as I talked to the wizard and agreed to be a slave it auto updated to having the mushrooms and having to go see the blind pirate for the next part. I haven't even seen the  potion recipe. or got the key to unlock the house so I sure the quest didn't update properly. Not sure how to get around it since the shrooms are quest items. Might have to look up the console command to delete items.