Quest:

You get the quest in Tamril/Cyrodiil. Talk to People till you get the first quest entry: 

Hummm ! I was approched by a person today, informing me that I should Enroll at the School of advanced Prostitution..{ SoaP for short }.       They said it was located On Crowning Island. that there was an Emissary to the Island on the boardwalk of Anvil pond... I was not sure if I should be offended or not..  But the more I think about it..the more the Idea arouses me...  This dampness between my leg's..can be so anoying...{ Giggle }

Then travel to Crowning Isle. Talk to Principal Pal. (I think he ignores you if you do not have the first quest entry)

The second quesr entry:       I have Enrolled in the Crown School for young Ladies of the evening. I have been assigned dorm room B6. This is a rather unusual School, but I am sort of risque, and the idea of leanring to pleasure others and myself, as well as making profit is intriging to me..I should go and see who my Roomie is and get to know her..

Go to your room and talk to your room mate......

Edit: there is a empty house near the School and 2 above the City. All other houses are inhabited. A lot of People are not in their house during day time.

The "xLoversGalgat" quest has 22 stages/quest entries.

Other quest:Gluttony Bay, Pirates can be Mean.., Pirate Punishment and fucking, Sirens Lusty Trial, A Porter for Siren Isle, Morbious Lab Work, Mothers Spider...Yuck..!, Easier Passage, She Sleeps, A Whore to be Pimped, Love Armor No.9.

Edit:

It is a role play adventure, not a follow-quest-marker-quest. Talk to NPCs.

I Edit my last post. Do you speak german?

3. quest entry: I have located My room, and My roomie, her name is Janie Clash..The room is very nice,  Much of this school it appears is underground...I can only imagine the trouble it was to carve out this Island ground for the original building of this place.   Janie seems like a very nice Girl..Maybe latter we can talk more.                                                                                                     I should report back to Principal Pal, and get my assignments.

4.quest entry: I approached Principal Pal, after finding my room, and he has given me my School uniform, and 2 very Boring Books, and instructed me to ply my new trade some in town and surrounding Tamriel.. There I should find many hopefully willing subject to practice on.  This will prepare me some for the beginning School year. I think a little O.J.T. could be entertaining...{ Smile }   And I should get to know the town better. I must wear the uniform or ring to ply My trade.

Wear your School uniform (or the ring), go in town and ask NPS  "Need a free Date ?"  Fuck NPCs till next quest update

5. quest entry:   Humm, I feel like I have gotten a lot of experience now, Maybe I should check with Ms. Greaves, and see if school is starting yet.

Talk to Ms Greaves.

6. quest entry:   Ms. Greaves has told me to report to instructor Dumasy Slates Classroom.  The classroom is left at the bottom of the basement stairs, and is the door at the far end of the basement area.                                                                    He is suppose to instruct me on the sexual differences between the Races of Tamriel.. Sounds sort of interesting..{ Hummm ! }                                 Class is from 8 am to 12 noon every weekday, but sometimes Dumasy Slate, stays on latter to accomadate working Girls...{ Giggle }

Go in the class room in the Basement. ( from 8 am to 12 noon every weekday) Talk to Dumasy.

7. quest entry:   Opon reaching the class Dumasy Slate, asked me to take a seat, that today she would be instucting us in the difference Flavor's of each Race....{ Giggle }... Like I ever payed attention...Tee, Hee !

Listen carefully what she tells the class.

8. quest entry: God, Class was so boring...Breton sperm, has a very watered down taste, and    Dark Elfs, have also a very thin sperm, but the flavor is quite Tart, and   Imperials have one of the thicker sperms, with a extremely salty flavor..then she said    Orc sperm is very musky, it has a strong, almost acid flavor. last    Nords you will find have the thickest sperm, almost like lumpy Gravy.     I have noticed there was some difference in them, but I never really thought about it...{ I guess its good to know } I must study this..

Go in town and ask NPCs "Need a free Date ?" 

9. quest entry:   Gosh there really is a difference between each Race's Cum..The flavors are very unique..   Also I find there is no difference in flavor of the Male or the Female Cum..the consistancy is the same for both sex's..Humm ! ,but the men use such nasty language..Gee !    

Go back in the class room and talk to Dumasy. Pass the test.

10. quesr entry:   The teacher, explained to me that knowing all that you can about your client's can be useful in many ways.. There are potions that can be made from there esence, that can enhance a prostitutions preformance.         These have to be made by our resident Alchemist,"Booty" but knowing the proper ingredients is very important.                            Some can even bring more Clients knocking at your door. increasing your profits.  I may charge now for my Services..that will be nice.

Find Booty in a room near the class room and talk to her.

...... find out the rest your self.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

your missing the chocolate elves, also make sure you have the Cute elves installed, but what I see missing is the Chocolate elves.. I installed MBP with and OMOD that had everything I use in it.

(MBP) Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4.omod

0.MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.90&x117++0.76a(第二版) 1.0.omod

that is the name of the one I used, much of it was still in Japanese {even the installation, which made it hard to know which Items to pick when installing} or some of the extra people were, but it was very complete at the time.

{ the Japanese seem to be very thorough when it comes to things like this, the majority of it was english, I only had to translate some of it a few race discriptions as I remember though all the Race names were english ( I seem to remember extracting it, fixing the translations, and then putting it all back into the Omod). But as you could see the character you were about to play when you were picking your Player race it was not really a problem. The translation i did were mostly just a personal preference.}

But there are better versions {I would think} of the MBP OMOD out there now, Just make sure you get the chocolate Elves installed, and the Cute Elves.

I truly don't know just where to get the one I used now, but one of the options when installing it was to install the Chocolate Elve's. I do know a lot of people have missed installing them, and the cute Elve's. it was 737,768KB in the Omod

I hope this helps some.

your missing the chocolate elves, also make sure you have the Cute elves installed, but what I see missing is the Chocolate elves.. 

Installed Chocolate Elves. Thanks for help. But many elf with no hair (not everyone).

Perhaps in the mod elf with no hair (downloaded from the nexus).

is it possible to download the hair from another source?

Or they have to be bald?

(sorry to bother you.)

Oblivion20_9287736_9512436.jpg

Oblivion20_1940314_9512437.jpg

Oblivion20_4780418_9512438.jpg

your missing the chocolate elves, also make sure you have the Cute elves installed, but what I see missing is the Chocolate elves.. 

Installed Chocolate Elwes. Thanks for help. But many elf with no hair (not everyone).

Perhaps in the mod elf with no hair (downloaded from the nexus).

is it possible to download the hair from another source?

Or they have to be bald?

(sorry to bother you.)

Oblivion20_9287736_9512436.jpg

Oblivion20_1940314_9512437.jpg

Oblivion20_4780418_9512438.jpg

0.MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.90&x117++0.76a(第二版) 1.0.omod  

I Think I Got My Version Of That From Here ....

http://narulivion.blog46.fc2.com/?q=MBP+1.4a

thx u Dee383, I was going to tell him that its the coolsim hair part of that package that I think he is missing, but if he installs that OMOD that should take care of everything, as long as he selects the right option, which is mainly just to install everything from that OMOD as I remember.

There was also a default hair for the chocolate Elves that I liked, and would sometimes just let remain on it, it might not appear if you did not have that OMOD installed with the Chocolate Elve's part of it installed as well. ( as it was sort of a default hair for chocolate Elves, as they in the editor never appeared bald unless you sellect a bald hair style for them. always had that default hair on them.)

The creator of the Chocolate Elf used the mystic Elf as there base, and modified them to there taste after that.

****Edited***

another thing I remember about that OMOD was that "Asharas Sirens And Tritons" were missing the faces, I did not use them in my mod, but if you want to make the MBP OMOD complete you might want to look up that Race at nexus, and install it. ( If you do you can place the "Asharas Sirens And Tritons" race mod way up near the top of your load order as it is not needed to be near the bottom or anything. You might not even have to have it in you load order, just install the textures, and meshes to your Data folder, and the MBP OMOD should see them.)  and if you like playing Breton race, be sure not to pass them when selecting a new character race, as some how it will never allow you to roll back around to them once you pass them in the race sellection screen.

I Posted It Because You Can No Longer Get It ....... I Did A Google Search With A Lot Of Keywords But Nothing

For That Version ......

However I Think I Had To Install A Few More Extra MBP & X117 Omods On Top Of That Main MBP Omod Mainly For The Chocolate Elves ....

But TBH I Cant Remember ... But I Have All Those Extra Omods Anyway ......  But That Might Have Been For XEO ....