Gluttony Bay is not complete, galgat haven't finished the quest. Last entry "  The door to move deeper into this area of the Under Nole was locked, but I have found a strange lady living here, and she has offered me a key.  But she warns of dangers on the other side."

And No.9 armor: I do not remember when the quest starts 1-2 days after finished the "Whore to be pimped" quest or 6 days. Play the game have sex and fun. Read also post 594 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/108-loverscrowningisle/page-30?do=findComment&comment=467775

Have you done the quests "Morbious Lab Work", "Mothers Spider...Yuck..!", "She Sleeps" ?

If you use Animated Penis or  Lovers with PK rev96v2  there should be no LoversFSE.esp in your Load order. These Versions have no FSE.esp ( all Funktions are integrated)

There can still be an easy work around to fix it. instead of using animations by number switch to sposgroup and it will also be able to use correct animations types. But it will be random what animations are played during the sposgroup selection.

If you use Animated Penis or  Lovers with PK rev96v2  there should be no LoversFSE.esp in your Load order. These Versions have no FSE.esp ( all Funktions are integrated)

There can still be an easy work around to fix it. instead of using animations by number switch to sposgroup and it will also be able to use correct animations types. But it will be random what animations are played during the sposgroup selection.

That won't work, as Galgat has certain animations he wants played at certain times to keep the mode and dialogue making sense.  

The solution that I am hoping will work is switching from specific animation number calls, to using UMID numbers.  I added UMID numbers to all ini files for the LAPF and am working on a sub category breakdown that will assist folks in finding the animation they are looking for, quickly and easily.  Combine a dedicated Daedra Suta for AP animations that Erc1971 is going to put together and hopefully this should aid modders to quickly find and select animations.  That way they can get back to the really hard part, making the content of the mod.   :P

So, as the Crowning Isles now work realy fine, I shouldn't update to the new LAPF? Right?

And another Quest-Question: How long will it take, to go throught the pirates-quest. Does I depend on the days on the ship, or the acts, I've performed? (On performing: Gets a littie boring after fifty times or so ;) ... and as should leave the ship, because I was called to one of the "BlackMail-Mods"-Quest, I was doing the same time :)

Gluttony Bay is not complete, galgat haven't finished the quest. Last entry "  The door to move deeper into this area of the Under Nole was locked, but I have found a strange lady living here, and she has offered me a key.  But she warns of dangers on the other side."

And No.9 armor: I do not remember when the quest starts 1-2 days after finished the "Whore to be pimped" quest or 6 days. Play the game have sex and fun. Read also post 594 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/108-loverscrowningisle/page-30?do=findComment&comment=467775

Have you done the quests "Morbious Lab Work", "Mothers Spider...Yuck..!", "She Sleeps" ?

Ok. Probably just have to wait a bunch of days then. Thanks again!

So ... and now another question: To get rid of the "NO GREETINGS"-Issue I shall install the KT-Custom-Race-Fix (so it is described a few pages back), but that didn't do it. Are there some special requirements for the load order or do I have to make something else?

I don't know how to fix the "no greetings" buck if you have it.

You must use the KT-Custom-Race-Fix/Boethia Shrine Custom Race Fix or the Unofficial Oblivion Patch(the Custom-Race-Fixes are included) bevor you play a custom Race. This fix is for custom Player characters to start a new game (dialogs in the jail) and for the Boethia Shrine Dialog.

The "No Greetings" bug with NPCs you can get if you teleport to Shivering Isles or back to Cyrodiil. So do not use Booty's teleport ring if you are in Shivering Isles.

How to fix it if you have it ??? I load a old save before I had the bug. Hope someone else can help.

Boethia Shrine Custom Race Fixhttp://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/3500/

KT-Custom-Race-Fix  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/1815//

Unofficial Oblivion Patch  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/5296/

SetPlayerIn... doesn't help, neither 0 nor set 1 and back.

Put CrowningIsle on top, in the middle and on bottom of the load order. --> No Changes.

Reinstalled the whole MBP-aio-Pack (I think this is, where the sirens come form?) --> No Changes.

Took an old savegame with another PC who was never on Sirens Isle and played through the missing part of the Pirates-Quest to get to SirensBay --> No Changes.

Googled: No Greetings is known for the "Shivering Isle"-Bug and usualy you can talk to no NPC. But I only can't talk to the sirens.

Now, I would make my last attempt and would start a new game, - and! - if it is possible to teleport to sirens ilse via console, check if I can talk to them and ... OK.

But if it is not possible, I give up. Reinstall the game from scratch and with the new LAPF, and miss a maybe great gaming experience.

But - on the other side - does it worth it? Are there any other "big" quest-mods for Oblivion.

I am tired :(

You can play Crowning Isle with LAPF, you only have wrong Animations (dialogs and Animations are not conform. But only the animations during quest dialogs.  e.g. if a pirat says he will fuck you in the ass and the Animation is a Blow Job Animation)

All creature animations are fine.

And teleport to Siren Isle can cause the No Greetings bug.

But you can try it: coc 001CRSPHouse02 (one of the Siren houses)

You can play Crowning Isle with LAPF, you only have wrong Animations (dialogs and Animations are not conform. But only the animations during quest dialogs.  e.g. if a pirat says he will fuck you in the ass and the Animation is a Blow Job Animation)

All creature animations are fine.

And teleport to Siren Isle can cause the No Greetings bug.

But you can try it: coc 001CRSPHouse02 (one of the Siren houses)

Well, I tried it.

Started a new game, teleportet from the Prison to Sirens Isle - whithout making the whole charactercreation quest ...

... and talked!

Yes, I talked to a Siren!

For the first time!

But I think, I will update my game to LAPF at all. I think I can live with the wrong dialoge/animation-issue. And maybe, if I make a little Vanilla-Gaming first, there will be an update for crowning-isles, too. And at least, for roleplaying, it will be much more beliveable to make the blackmail-mod first, before my toon decides: "Now, after that, I can get a prostitude at all."

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

What book??? Name of the book please.

Or is it in the quest Journal?

Is Hannu a NPC ?

EDIT: book: My Life as A Courtesan

Name: Hot Lips (Original name was Hanna Lipshit)

This is an historical book, like the vanilla book "The Lusty Argonian Maid" (with "Lifts-Her-Tail").

So Hanna Lipshit died many years ago ( She was the founder of the school. "SOAP" ) and you can not meet her in the game.

"Ms. Greaves" now heads the school. Most of the quest you get from her. (and "Booty Came" the alchemist of the school.)

Visit the school building talk to "Mr Greaves"  "Principal Pal" and he tells you what you must do.

The book is the history of Hanna and the founding of the School. Like most Oblivion book only history. So you can sell it or throwaway.