18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

applies dirt as an overlay instead of a magic effect

does that mean you have the textures - bathing in skyrim uses - added by your tweak to racemenu

or

did you add something new?

just asking because I always use texture replacers for the original dirt textures (they are rather ugly)

(I see only *pex in your tweak, so maybe my question is irrelevant, will just test what happens^^)

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

does that mean you have the textures - bathing in skyrim uses - added by your tweak to racemenu

or

did you add something new?

just asking because I always use texture replacers for the original dirt textures (they are rather ugly)

(I see only *pex in your tweak, so maybe my question is irrelevant, will just test what happens^^)

I'm no texture expert but it seems to work for everything. Both stock textures and replacers. My mods don't add any textures so it'll try to use whatever you have. 

19 minutes ago, letterman said:

i'm wondering if you could make it so bathing in skyrim removes rapetats/fadetats or at least speeds the fading process up?

I'm not sure tbh I'd have to look into it. I don't want to get bogged down too much here. I need to get back to working on MWA. 

oh, definitely, of course. no pressure. i only meant if you at any point feel inclined to look into it, it would be cool. understandable if u can't and have more important things

On 10/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, Monoman1 said:

Well I got a racemenu overlay pretty easy. But I couldn't get it to show up for the head or 'Makeup' slot for some reason which results in a seam around the neck.

Reveal hidden contents

20181019154427_1.jpg.e7ca0c768f6f30258b8c13783d4a8cde.jpg

Edit: Fuck it. I might try and do it regardless. Like you, it's been bugging me for a long time. Even if there is a neck seem it's better than dirt disappearing and reappearing. If anyone out there is familiar with overlays/slavetats/textures etc and can tell me why the texture won't apply to the 'Face' slot, then get in touch. There doesn't seem to be any problem with the hands or feet.

Here she is with dirt + mage armor :

Hide contents

20181019174803_1.jpg.4d5686cc989a66145980f9f99969b337.jpg

I just tested the tweak yesterday and for me the dirt textures only appear on the body. Hands, feet and face remain clean and also the seams show up. 
I m using Bathing in Skyrim with diffferent textures, what should not change anything, since Bathing only has one dirt texture for alle body parts, hmmm :D

EDIT:
other than that, it works as intended of course! If you can fix the other body parts, too, it would just be too awesome. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

I just tested the tweak yesterday and for me the dirt textures only appear on the body. Hands, feet and face remain clean and also the seams show up. 
I m using Bathing in Skyrim with diffferent textures, what should not change anything, since Bathing only has one dirt texture for alle body parts, hmmm :D

EDIT:
other than that, it works as intended of course! If you can fix the other body parts, too, it would just be too awesome. 

Thanks for the feedback. Had to double-check there in case I was high but it's still working for all slots for me. So, got to cover the basics.

1. I assume you have a free overlay slots for hands, feet, face.

2. How many overlay slots do you have in total (per area, hands, feet, etc)? - you can use the console command 'showracemenu' to find out

3. What are the 'blank' overlay slots called? For me they're either 'blank' or 'Default'

3. What texture are you using?

4. If all else fails send me a papyrus log of your character going from clean to dirty and I'll try to figure out why it's not working for you. 

Hey, thanks for great tweaks!

However I have problem with Bathing in Skyrim. It applies dirt properly, but doesn't remove it when character takes bath.

I only have following mods in my load order:

Sexlab.esm

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Did I miss something? Or do I have to remove dirt manually?

14 minutes ago, edcrowly said:

Hey, thanks for great tweaks!

However I have problem with Bathing in Skyrim. It applies dirt properly, but doesn't remove it when character takes bath.

This should have been fixed in version 1.2 of the tweak. Make sure you're up to date. Then remove the dirt yourself with showracemenu this time. If it happens again after that let me know. 

Just now, Monoman1 said:

This should have been fixed in version 1.2 of the tweak. Make sure you're up to date. Then remove the dirt yourself with showracemenu this time. If it happens again after that let me know. 

Yes it seems I had an outdated version. Reuploaded and it works like magic. Sorry for the false alarm ^_^.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Had to double-check there in case I was high but it's still working for all slots for me. So, got to cover the basics.

1. I assume you have a free overlay slots for hands, feet, face.

2. How many overlay slots do you have in total (per area, hands, feet, etc)? - you can use the console command 'showracemenu' to find out

3. What are the 'blank' overlay slots called? For me they're either 'blank' or 'Default'

3. What texture are you using?

4. If all else fails send me a papyrus log of your character going from clean to dirty and I'll try to figure out why it's not working for you. 

Found it!!!

Number of slots was the key.

I had 12 slots for head, feet and hands

But I had 16 for body...

Reading your description I think the following went down:
Your tweak started counting with body slots and used one beyond the 12. (15 in this case). But since the others lacked a 15th slot, only the body worked!!

NICEE! 
Now my profile will get REALLY dirty in a lot of sexy dirt compatiblity testing, loool

Btw:
I use the Dirt Textures from SLUTS Redux.

Further request:
Bathing in Skyrim only uses ONE set of dirt textures for all body parts.

Would it be possible to tweak it, so that you can use different slave tats for each body part? 
THere are some very high quality dirt textures available for that... thats why.

But no pressure, this is already a VERY big improvement.

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Found it!!!

Hmm. I'm glad it's working for you but that doesn't make sense. The overlay slot chosen is worked out separately for each body part. 

I use the Dirt Textures from SLUTS Redux.

Must check that out. 

Bathing in Skyrim only uses ONE set of dirt textures for all body parts.

Don't think this would work. The textures need to match or you'll get seams everywhere. 

But, I could potentially use a different random dirt texture set when your character gets dirty. Just to keep things interesting. 

So has anyone ever noticed:

There's a crazy gang bang in the Bannered Mare. All the ladies have received a generous helping of man sauce and you think "Nice, I'll just pop over to Arcadia's and see if she has any skooma to keep this party going!". And so you leave and come back 20 seconds later to the Bannered Mare and it's as if nothing has ever happened. All the cum is gone. As if one of those mafia cleaning crews came in and sterilized the place while you were gone. 

Well that's what I'm working on now. Persistent cum effects for Npcs. No more npcs sneaking off for a shower when your back is turned. 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

So has anyone ever noticed:

There's a crazy gang bang in the Bannered Mare. All the ladies have received a generous helping of man sauce and you think "Nice, I'll just pop over to Arcadia's and see if she has any skooma to keep this party going!". And so you leave and come back 20 seconds later to the Bannered Mare and it's as if nothing has ever happened. All the cum is gone. As if one of those mafia cleaning crews came in and sterilized the place while you were gone. 

Well that's what I'm working on now. Persistent cum effects for Npcs. No more npcs sneaking off for a shower when your back is turned. 

There's a mod for that already.  Stupid default game code removes magic effects from NPCs when the player changes cells so there's a mod which remembers the cum effect being applied and reapplies it to NPCs that lose it prematurely.

9 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

There's a mod for that already.  Stupid default game code removes magic effects from NPCs when the player changes cells so there's a mod which remembers the cum effect being applied and reapplies it to NPCs that lose it prematurely.

Hmm, cool. Know what it's called?

4 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

No, it's somewhere in the Sexlab Downloads forum but I couldn't find it by searching for CUM simply because there are so many cum replacer mods.

Damn, well if anyone knows, post it. 

Do you know if it only works for cum spells or does it work for every spell? It would be nice for say long term healing spells on followers etc. 

Regardless I've pretty much implemented my thing anyway. 

Guys, I could use your help. 

Can anyone give me links to good cum replacer mods. There seems to only be a couple that have a complete set of files. There should be 33 files to fully replace the vanilla files. The reason being is that I've added a way to add random sets of cum textures to different Npcs to add a bit of variation. But I'm having a hard time actually finding good replacement mods. 

The one I use is 'quite the cum replacer' which does replace all 33 files. 

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Guys, I could use your help. 

Can anyone give me links to good cum replacer mods. There seems to only be a couple that have a complete set of files. There should be 33 files to fully replace the vanilla files. The reason being is that I've added a way to add random sets of cum textures to different Npcs to add a bit of variation. But I'm having a hard time actually finding good replacement mods. 

The one I use is 'quite the cum replacer' which does replace all 33 files. 

Are you sure? I just checked "quite the sperm replacer" and found 26 files. If that is the case then "cum lover queen" would also be an option.

21 minutes ago, YFeyn said:

Are you sure? I just checked "quite the sperm replacer" and found 26 files. If that is the case then "cum lover queen" would also be an option.

I'd have to double check but I don't have a computer right now. Check the /textures/sexlab folder. I think there's 2 strapon textures there too. Exclude them. 

Yea those two cum packs are the only 2 full/nearly full packs I'm aware of. 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd have to double check but I don't have a computer right now. Check the /textures/sexlab folder. I think there's 2 strapon textures there too. Exclude them. 

Yea those two cum packs are the only 2 full/nearly full packs I'm aware of. 

So I searched all over LL and found no other packs with that amount of files, most only have around 7 files so it looks like those two are the only options right now. 

6 minutes ago, YFeyn said:

So I searched all over LL and found no other packs with that amount of files, most only have around 7 files so it looks like those two are the only options right now. 

Yea, that's what I found when I started looking. Maybe theyr'e for an older version of sexlab that had fewer effects. I don't know :shrugs:. 

you can probably just copy your favourite full pack into the set folder and then copy the partial pack over on top of it. But like it says you don't need to fill all of the set folders (or any of the folders). It's optional but it would be nice. 

You're amazing i love the bathing in skyrim idea but I am not sure I did it right i see that the overlay applies for a second and then disappears 0-0

EDIT: It works but if you have the mod Fade Tattoos it will completely fade/remove the tats added by your tweaked version instantly upon applying

EDIT2: well ignore that it seems to work when I waited for it naturally not using the wait menu, maybe thats why.

Yeas sorry about the false alarm its just waiting would sometimes skip the tattoos being applied, but if you just wait normally thats not a problem.

EDIT 3: yea sleeping and waiting will make the tattoos not apply for some reason idk why, for me anyway.