View File

cover_750x480.jpg

Summary

This mod replaces the existing female body with a custom CBBE-based body. It is loosely inspired by the Manga body created by ledo4ek, hence the name. This mod also includes the corresponding armors and clothing for this body type.

Features

• female body based on CBBE and Manga body
  • compatible with HDT physics and TBBP
  • includes corresponding armors and clothing (including those from Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs)
  • armors and clothing based on vanilla, remodeled, and bikini armors
  • alternative skimpier and ridiculously revealing meshes for selected armors and clothing
  • BodySlide presets for building other custom armors and clothing

Issues/Incompatibilities

• some minor clipping will occur
  • incompatible with non-CBBE-based textures and meshes

Requirements

Recommendations

Installation

1. Download and install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition.
  2. Download and install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT Physics Extensions.
  3. (optional) Download and install some of the mods listed under the Recommendations section above.
  4. Download either one (1) of the following files:
    • Fair-Manga_(Light)_Body_with_Armor_and_Clothing_Replacer_v#.#.#.7z
    • Fair-Manga_(Light)_Body_[All-In-One]_v#.#.#.7z
  5. Using a mod manager such as NMM, install the file you downloaded in step 4.
  6. When NMM asks to confirm overwrite, choose "YES" or "YES TO ALL".
  7. (optional) Download either or both Fair-Manga (Light) Body [More Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z and/or Fair-Manga (Light) Body [Ridiculously Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z.
  8. (optional) Install the file/s you downloaded in step 7. See Notes & Warnings section below for more details.
  9. When NMM asks to confirm overwrite, choose "YES" or "YES TO ALL".

Notes & Warnings

• If you chose to install Fair-Manga_(Light)_Body_[All-In-One]_v#.#.#.7z, the skimpy and ridiculously revealing meshes can be found in folders labeled sexy and/or sexy alt, which are located in the folders of corresponding armors/clothing found under the following file paths:

...\Data\meshes\armor...
...\Data\meshes\clothes...
...\Data\meshes\dlc01\armor...
...\Data\meshes\dlc01\clothes...
...\Data\meshes\dlc02\armor...
...\Data\meshes\dlc02\clothes...

• If you chose to install ...[All-In-One]_v#.#.#.7z, and you know what you're doing, you may manually replace the main armor/clothing meshes with the alternative ones from the sexy and/or sexy alt folders.
  • Fair-Manga (Light) Body [More Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z and Fair-Manga (Light) Body [Ridiculously Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z can both be installed as they affect different armors/clothing. However, some of their armors/clothing overlap.
  • If you prefer ridiculously revealing armors, install ...[Ridiculously Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z last. If you prefer slightly less ridiculous armors install ...[More Revealing Armors] v#.#.#.7z last.
  • Please let me know if there are any problems/issues/requirements I missed.

Credits

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition by Ousnius and Caliente
CBBE+ by Arkon89

CBBE Low Weight Hand-Wrist Gap And Ankle-Foot Gap Fix by Watery Blaze AKA I-R-NOOB
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support by s666

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by NiseTanaka

Thieves Guild Duelist Armor CBBEv3 Echo by Echo 1162

Prisoner Clothes and Rags v2 for CBBEv3 bodyslide CHSBHC BBP by Eiwyn

All Female Guards - Original Armors Edition by JeremeW5257

TheMage CBBE HDT BS NIO by Sorceress99
Dawnguard Armor Mashup UUNP v3.1 by meme supreme

Other Downloads

Fair-Manga (Light) Body [BodySlide Presets].7z

Other Mods

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim (Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire DLCs), Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

hey there, i have a question, and forgive me for being a relative noob at all this too. But, when im using this mod (the all in one pack) it all works fine, but the skin texture is all dirty looking, kinda like the base skin, and weather or not i have the CBBE mod installed, or the other texture mods, it does not seem to change it. im  currently using this mod for the Fill her up mod, since the belly accepts the size changes, im also using "HDT bounce and jiggles CBBE edition" for the physics, since its the only one i could get to work with the belly to actually have physics, rather than look like a rock.

5 hours ago, AwakenedVoid said:

hey there, i have a question, and forgive me for being a relative noob at all this too. But, when im using this mod (the all in one pack) it all works fine, but the skin texture is all dirty looking, kinda like the base skin, and weather or not i have the CBBE mod installed, or the other texture mods, it does not seem to change it. im  currently using this mod for the Fill her up mod, since the belly accepts the size changes, im also using "HDT bounce and jiggles CBBE edition" for the physics, since its the only one i could get to work with the belly to actually have physics, rather than look like a rock.

Since you say you already installed the texture mods. The first thing I can think of is that your problem may be caused by a mod conflict. But I do not know which one. Can you try to find out which of your other mods affect the default female body texture?

6 hours ago, drocke896 said:

Not all the clothes are replaced [skimpified] (Monk robes, common clothes, etc.). Do you have plans to add these too?

There are no plans to add skimpy versions of these clothes. This was intentional because some clothes/armors look weird when they're too revealing.

You may use the Fair-Manga body presets to create skimpy versions of the other clothes if you desire.
Download Fair-Manga (Light) Body [BodySlide Presets].7z in Other Downloads.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:44 PM, fair5210 said:

There are no plans to add skimpy versions of these clothes. This was intentional because some clothes/armors look weird when they're too revealing.

You may use the Fair-Manga body presets to create skimpy versions of the other clothes if you desire.

Thanks didn't see this one, nice!

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, t3mpla4r said:

hey there, i have a dumb question, it's your mod that change the nipple colors and pubic hair?

i'm looking for one and this seems fantastic.

No. This mod is only a body. What you're looking for is the skin or texture mod. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for the hard work the body is beautiful. I also have cum inflate mod but the belly scale does not work when the player wears the outfit, and only works when the player is naked. Before I installed this mod the scale would work for both naked or with clothes. Am I missing anything or that is how it suppose to be? Thank you

• 2 months later...

I am wondering if someone can help me, I recently installed this mod and it seems to work for all females except for argonians. I have noticed in the past that body mods tend to have some issue(s) with the best races but it seems weird to my that it works fine for the khajiit but not for the argonians, and to be more clear the issue I am currently having is with the texture, specifically the area where the legs and the main portion of the body meets/top of the hip area, there appears to be some sort of "gap"/discoloration their and I was hoping that maybe someone might be able to help me/tell me how to fix this issue.

Female argonian texture gap with fair body mod.jpg

Lol, I actually just seemed to have found a texture map that fixes the issue I was having for the female argonians. I manually installed the textures, AND ONLY THE TEXTURES, from this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2995

and when I checked the female argonians in the creation kit the texture "gap" from the picture above was no longer there. So if any one else was having this kind of issue with the female argonians, the textures from this mod should fix the issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 9:56 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Do you plan on creating a preset for Clams of Skyrim HD using the additional vagina options?

Unfortunately there are no plans to do so. But whoever wants to convert it are welcome to do it.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:03 AM, hazell034 said:

Thank you for the hard work the body is beautiful. I also have cum inflate mod but the belly scale does not work when the player wears the outfit, and only works when the player is naked. Before I installed this mod the scale would work for both naked or with clothes. Am I missing anything or that is how it suppose to be? Thank you

This mod has not been tested with cum inflate mod. But as far as I know, the body meshes used in the outfits should be compatible with belly scaling. ?

On 3/13/2019 at 11:38 AM, Crazed-Panda-King said:

Lol, I actually just seemed to have found a texture map that fixes the issue I was having for the female argonians. I manually installed the textures, AND ONLY THE TEXTURES, from this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2995

and when I checked the female argonians in the creation kit the texture "gap" from the picture above was no longer there. So if any one else was having this kind of issue with the female argonians, the textures from this mod should fix the issue.

It's a good thing you found a solution to your issue. ? Yes you are right. This body preset mod requires a CBBE compatible body texture (such as the one you linked) to work nicely. There are recommended textures listed in the description page of this mod.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:57 AM, VictoryQuack said:

Any chance you can import this wonderful body to Skyrim SE? I always use this body when i play oldrim but i recently got SE and would love to use it on there.

Unfortunately, I was not given permission to port this body mod to SSE. However, the preset may still be used there. Just not the meshes. You may port the preset to SSE if you want. But, remember, ONLY THE PRESET. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, can I ask you, can I do something to ease this mod for my game? With this mod installed, I'm not able to be in cities and more-populated locations, such as inns etc., because then, after moving or teleporting to that location, my game always crashes. Even starting a new game doesn't work. I've tried to play on lower details, but nothing. Can I do something?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 1:44 AM, fair5210 said:

Are there any tutorials/guides you could point me to for doing something like this?