32 minutes ago, RedMen77 said:

Not without causing major problems. Your comment is false in its assumption.

Oh Boy. I have heard this before in hundreds of other threads. Discussions about "Forms" can made in other threads. Please don't spam this thread.

If You have problems then download the LE version and convert yourself. Others seem to have it working. Must be an error on your side.

• 3 weeks later...

hmm...

i seem to get FNIS "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" when running FNIS  on the latest 2.9 version of NCK30's mod.

I dont get the error with the older version, but admittedly, my previous version of NCK30's mod was the 2.4 version, so a lot of things must've changed along the way.

Anyone here encountered the same and know how to fix this error? thanks

EDIT: Rolled back to 2.4 and the error doesn't happen. So maybe 2.9 requires an updated FNIS? (Gonna try this ;) havent touched Skyrim LE for a year)

3 hours ago, markyy0902 said:

hmm...

i seem to get FNIS "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" when running FNIS  on the latest 2.9 version of NCK30's mod.

I dont get the error with the older version, but admittedly, my previous version of NCK30's mod was the 2.4 version, so a lot of things must've changed along the way.

Anyone here encountered the same and know how to fix this error? thanks

EDIT: Rolled back to 2.4 and the error doesn't happen. So maybe 2.9 requires an updated FNIS? (Gonna try this ;) havent touched Skyrim LE for a year)

I use the latest version of FNIS myself and get no errors. This is the first I have heard of this, so I would propose to install the latest version of FNIS.

In my FNIS instructions I only have "AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable" on 1 line. That was a feature of the new FNIS.

My 2.4 version had the same instructions, so I can't say what's wrong. Maybe You have reached the animation limit.

ok im a bit confused about what the files are for?

i figure NCK30 SLAL 2.9.7z is for the animation

but whats NCK30 Full Body Mod, NCK30 Body Textures and NCK30 HDT Files for?

are they supposed to be a new race mode or body texture replacer?

how can i use them?

your instalation manual laks instruction....

6 hours ago, Deckera said:

ok im a bit confused about what the files are for?

i figure NCK30 SLAL 2.9.7z is for the animation

but whats NCK30 Full Body Mod, NCK30 Body Textures and NCK30 HDT Files for?

are they supposed to be a new race mode or body texture replacer?

how can i use them?

your instalation manual laks instruction....

I assumed most people knew where they should be placed. I suppose I could have made folders at the time. I think I will make a sticky on my download page.

NCK30 Full Body Mod               My personal body used in the previews by Anekke Crag-Jumper

NCK30 Body Textures                My personal body textures used in the previews by Annekke Crag-Jumper

NCK30 HDT Files                       HDT PE files used in the previews by Anekke Crag-Jumper

Improved Pregnancy Weights  Improved my personal body with better belly weights to get a more rounded belly with the BeingFemale pregnancy mod

Converted armors                     Armors and Clothes for my body - These are placed in the right folders to just replace

NCK30 Idle Replacers               5 replacers for Vanilla Skyrim idles - Laydown, Lean on Wall, Lean on Table, Sit on Ledge and Sit Crossed-Legged

NCK30 SLAL 2.9                        My newest SLAL version of the Sexlab animations

NCK30 SLAL 2.9 SE                   My newest SLAL version for the Skyrim Special Edition

Out of topic:

- I noticed that in your second video the male's genitals are "flickering". This is an uncommon issue I experienced about dead draugrs and other things (like HDT hairs) and it's related to some settings both in the hdt.xml files and in the BugFix skse plugin.

1. In the hdt.xml files (whatever: related to hairs, smurf, general) search for "max linear velocity" and "max angular velocity". Set them ALL to 255, no matter which value you have.

This is mainly to avoid or reduce almost all "strechted" hairs, boobs, ass and so on. 

2. If you have the BugFixPlugin inside your SKSE's plugin folder, in its INI file set CapHavokFPS to 0 . Even if you have capped your FPS somewhere.

THIS is very important to avoid totally the "flickering" issue.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Out of topic:

- I noticed that in your second video the male's genitals are "flickering". This is an uncommon issue I experienced about dead draugrs and other things (like HDT hairs) and it's related to some settings both in the hdt.xml files and in the BugFix skse plugin.

1. In the hdt.xml files (whatever: related to hairs, smurf, general) search for "max linear velocity" and "max angular velocity". Set them ALL to 255, no matter which value you have.

This is mainly to avoid or reduce almost all "strechted" hairs, boobs, ass and so on. 

2. If you have the BugFixPlugin inside your SKSE's plugin folder, in its INI file set CapHavokFPS to 0 . Even if you have capped your FPS somewhere.

THIS is very important to avoid totally the "flickering" issue.

1. I already changed all my HDT files to 255 some time ago. Also installed HDT Invisibility Fix.

This fix do not work all the time. With some hairs it actually makes them worse. Dint's pack for example only some hairs are better with 255 because of collsion effects.

I copied the "Scrotum" files from FloppySOS and pasted in the Hdtm.xml using JustForFun HDT editor. FloppySOS was not working at all for me.

The flickering is only happening from some angles / poses when I use Freeview in Sexlab for the previews. Doggy Style is the best for HDT balls. Sideways not so much.

I play Skyrim with uncapped FPS to suit my 144hz Monitor. That means that I have up to 110 FPS indoors / 60 outdoors. I heard that HDT PE should be played with max 60 FPS.

I found that enabling "WaitBusyRenderer" in my ENB helped with the flickering. I can't play at 60 FPS. It's too choppy indoors.

What is this BugFixPlugin that You mention?

54 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

What is this BugFixPlugin that You mention?

It's a SKSE (dll + ini) plugin that helps to fix some bugs/annoyance like perks applied twice or vertical mouse sensitivity or issues with the Shout SlowTime.

And an experimental CapHavokFPS fix that, instead, should not be set but 0.

HDT PE (and SMP) has really big issues with FPS above 60. This is truth and confirmed. Even some graphics issues are due to FPS above 60 (like water flickering, shadows issues and so on). At least on the LE 32 bit game that is the one I have.

BTW, Skyrim LE 32bit is NOT CAPABLE to handle more than 60 FPS. This is a fact. And a monitor with 144Mhz should be "dowgraded" to 60 to avoid all the issues about graphics, flying animals, "exploding" clutters all around and so on.

Of course, if you are so lucky to never suffer this issues, well ..... big envy here.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

It's a SKSE (dll + ini) plugin that helps to fix some bugs/annoyance like perks applied twice or vertical mouse sensitivity or issues with the Shout SlowTime.

And an experimental CapHavokFPS fix that, instead, should not be set but 0.

HDT PE (and SMP) has really big issues with FPS above 60. This is truth and confirmed. Even some graphics issues are due to FPS above 60 (like water flickering, shadows issues and so on). At least on the LE 32 bit game that is the one I have.

BTW, Skyrim LE 32bit is NOT CAPABLE to handle more than 60 FPS. This is a fact. And a monitor with 144Mhz should be "dowgraded" to 60 to avoid all the issues about graphics, flying animals, "exploding" clutters all around and so on.

Of course, if you are so lucky to never suffer this issues, well ..... big envy here.

Not true. I play LE as I said with no issues. For this to work I had to edit my Skyrim.ini with a single line that allowed me to play above 60 FPS with no issues.

[HAVOK]
fMaxTime=0.0069

This value suited my 144hz Monitor. I know it says that 144hz should be 0.0083, but I have had no issues with 0.0069.

Values are below

https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/282992562608905989/

In Skyrim.ini add this line under
[HAVOK]
fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps, may help performance on slow computers
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps
fMaxTime=0.0042 is for 240fps+
and
[Display]
iVSyncPresentInterval=0

I have no mammoths flying. Only dragons that makes everything fly when they attack cities. For that I use a small mod called "Clean Up", which places everything back.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75918

• 4 weeks later...

thanks bro~~~~~~~~~!!!

thanks for your dam nice pretty work for this few years~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

I like you because we are cowg fans~~~!! >,<" And you really do so many nice cowg style ~!! 

For now so many rap and animals style.........you are the pure love style, like a clean water for us~~

Just go for rest , and hope 1 days you will come back again~~

I already follow you so many years.....and you are the one make me come back to lovelabs.

Thanks you again~~~~

hope you happy always and healthy~~~~

(anyway......talk somethings about your animations. the most I like one is the tub animation. Really hot~~hahah

other animation also good , but normally the last stage I think can remake to make it hotter~~~~~~~

see when you got mood, try "Remaster" you animations again to make it legendary~~~~hahahahh!!) 

Thank you for everything.  Despite what you may believe, you've done more good than you think.  

If you are ever bored and want to do more animations in the futures, you can probably think about softcore stuff like foreplay or even basic cuddling, kissing or hand holding animations.  Some people may think they are lame but for others, the demand is definitely there to say the least.

Regardless, all the best in your future endeavors and may the muse find you again.  

46 minutes ago, Bob3910 said:

Thank you for everything.  Despite what you may believe, you've done more good than you think.  

If you are ever bored and want to do more animations in the futures, you can probably think about softcore stuff like foreplay or even basic cuddling, kissing or hand holding animations.  Some people may think they are lame but for others, the demand is definitely there to say the least.

Regardless, all the best in your future endeavors and may the muse find you again.  

You never know.

I might do some more idle animations.

Maybe some kissing if I can make the heads allign. The thing with kissing animations is that they look good from one side and horrible from the other side. I use kissing as foreplay myself. I would also have liked to have an option of closing the mouths when kissing instead of moaning in the middle of a kiss. Looks strange!!

Anyway I won't rule out new animations. The thing is though that by the time I get my batteries charged maybe Elder Scrolls 6 may come. Then we start all over...