I guess neither of you are aware of Nemesis. Either way, it would be something that I would be doing for myself, it has nothing do with mod managers or giving any of you extra work.

And yes, I was talking somewhere else other than LL or Nexus, as mentioned, preferably somewhere where I can just download without an account as to make the implementation directly into Nemesis much easier.

I haven't been happy with LL for a long while and finally decided to request an account deletion by the end of July. However, since neither of you upload your animations elsewhere, I'll obviously not going to request that you do just to suit my needs. I am okay with the animations that I already have, anything else would be just bonus.

4 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

I guess neither of you are aware of Nemesis. Either way, it would be something that I would be doing for myself, it has nothing do with mod managers or giving any of you extra work.

And yes, I was talking somewhere else other than LL or Nexus, as mentioned, prefebably somewhere where I can just download without an account as to make the implementation directly into Nemesis much easier.

I haven't been happy with LL for a long while and finally decided to request an account deletion by the end of July. However, since neither of you upload your animations elsewhere, I'll obviously not going to request that you do just to suit my needs. I am okay with the animations that I already have, anything else would be just bonus.

I m just curious: what is this all about? I often read similar stuff about Nexus having issues or LL having problems. Might be I am just not able to see what everyone else does, but what is it exactly?

I think you are providing very good tools, scripts and additions to the community and you were always very helpful with questions especially concerning scripting.
Would be bad to lose you in this community. 

38 minutes ago, Nymra said:

You can PM me if you want. Not going to raise any more personal drama publicly, more so on someone's else project.

Tried to be discreet as much as I could, but unfortunately I ended up having to be more specific.

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

And yes, I was talking somewhere else other than LL or Nexus, as mentioned, preferably somewhere where I can just download without an account as to make the implementation directly into Nemesis much easier.

Now that You mention it, I have heard of it and Dynamic Animation Replacer. I just have no energy to begin something from scratch again.

These were supposed to eliminate the FNIS requirement for custom animations.

I tried Dynamic Animation Replacer myself and realised that I could make endless new idles. Just assign them to different NPC's and You could have every NPC use a personal idle.

Some over at the Nexus have allready made new mods this way that sets conditions for when the animation is used.

But again that would mean I could use endless hours making new animations. With the decline of users on LoversLab/Nexus it's just not worth the effort.

As for new storage sites it would have to be free for me also. I have no intention of paying money to set up a new site. I understand that You have had bad experiences with Nexus as well as LoversLab. I have too (Mostly Nexus). Ask anyone that makes a picture of a new NPC for a Racemenu preset and You have a 50/50 chance of getting a nasty answer back (LeonCupraR / draco884488). Then You have Zeus94 and PalmerCZ that were very welcoming and helped me with a preset.

I share all my assets freely including body, textures, HDT settings, ENB and animations. I cannot understand those who treats their presets as sacred and only for themselves and the gods. If I was any good at making presets I would share those too.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

Now that You mention it, I have heard of it and Dynamic Animation Replacer. I just have no energy to begin something from scratch again.

It's just a behavior patcher, just like FNIS. Animators don't need to do anything extra, it reads FNIS files just as FNIS would and builds your behaviors from there. I've been running Nemesis with no FNIS at all since I got back to Skyrim in late 2019.

Some people have mentioned that you cannot get SexLab Creatures animations to work with Nemesis, but I don't run creatures and I am assuming you don't either.

The best part about Nemesis is that it's open source and animators can add their own patches without Fore's consent; in fact, the reason for the development of Nemesis was exactly because Fore was refusing to add certain patches while "copyright" striking Nemesis' author's dodge/roll mod on Nexus for patching his stuff himself.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

As for new storage sites it would have to be free for me also. I have no intention of paying money to set up a new site.

It's fine. I assumed it was the case from your previous Patreon posts, but I wanted to make sure those packs weren't available elsewhere. Updating SLAL packs is the only thing I still use my account for, but as I've previously mentioned, I am okay with the animations that I already have (more animations than time for custom OCD aligning them).

Thanks for the animations and for giving me an answer on their availability.

3 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Is converting to SSE simple enough like any other animation mod? (HavokBehaviorPostProcess,  Nif Optimizer,   Resave the .esp in CK) and good to go?

If it would work I'll try to convert 2.5

I don't know exactly. I have had some nice people convert them for me in the past. I play Oldrim myself and have no knowledge about the process of converting.

4 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Is converting to SSE simple enough like any other animation mod? (HavokBehaviorPostProcess,  Nif Optimizer,   Resave the .esp in CK) and good to go?

If it would work I'll try to convert 2.5

this pack is no different than other packs. So the conversion process should also be exactly the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Tried to convert to SE for the first time.

Please tell me if it works before I upload it to the main download page. I have no idea if I did it correctly, but animation/mesh files were changed.

I have no way of testing it myself - Hopefully it works...

NCK30 SLAL 2.5 SE.7z

21 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Downloaded Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Tried to convert to SE for the first time.

Please tell me if it works before I upload it to the main download page. I have no idea if I did it correctly, but animation/mesh files were changed.

I have no way of testing it myself - Hopefully it works...

NCK30 SLAL 2.5 SE.7z 12.94 MB · 2 downloads

2 downloads. Can anybody confirm that it works?

1 hour ago, waiyan said:

The expressions are hot as hell. Where can I get them?

I installed them long ago. Can't remember the mod. It was from LoversLab. 

They are located in the following folder.

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab

Remember to import them via the Sexlab MCM / Expressions. Some needs adjusting as the mouth opens too much.

Expression_Afraid.json Expression_Angry.json Expression_Custom1.json Expression_Custom2.json Expression_Custom3.json Expression_Happy.json Expression_Joy.json Expression_Pained.json Expression_Pleasure.json Expression_Sad.json Expression_Shy.json

31 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Thank you so much for sharing. I’ll be downloading these as soon as I’m on computer.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cr3aToR said:

Any way how to install this animations  as plugin in OSA ? Cant find anything in thread. Thanks in advance !

OSA and Sexlab are two completely different things. But i suppose it can be done. Never could get OSA to play nicely on my setup.

I have seen animations going the other way from OSA to Sexlab. I would expect that it would require some programming though. Not sure if CEO is still active.

Converting to Sexlab would be much easier than the other way around. With SLAL You can add animations very easily, if You have the animation files.

Maybe someone else has some better ideas...

4 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

OSA and Sexlab are two completely different things. But i suppose it can be done. Never could get OSA to play nicely on my setup.

I have seen animations going the other way from OSA to Sexlab. I would expect that it would require some programming though. Not sure if CEO is still active.

Converting to Sexlab would be much easier than the other way around. With SLAL You can add animations very easily, if You have the animation files.

Maybe someone else has some better ideas...

CEO last login to Nexus was dec 2018... so I think this went the way of so many good mods :( 

Too bad that there not any animations ready for this excellent framework. Anyway thanks for answering :) 

P.S. Was pretty sure that i saw in one of your file's previous versions, included animations for OSA too.... Hmm.

Never mind - probably memory mistake...  Thanks for answers and wish you happy modding and good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am making a second table animation right now. But it's slow work. I want it to be a certain standard, so I take my time with this one.

At the same time I play a new game "Kingdom Come : Deliverance", which is real addicting. So animation time is limited... 

Anyway if by aggresive You mean faster. Then You can just install Sexlab Animation Speed Control mod by following the link on my download page.

I have no time to make new versions of what I already made. Try the animations from FunnyBizness and Psyche if You want aggressive. that's not my thing.