Spoiler

ss_dfb2d825a3d46ea9ac17956ccca47c9bac22d6a1.1920x1080.jpg

Could work as a stage to bridge the doggy position and missionary, so the actors won't teleport fast to a new position. I don't foresee major problems making this. Maybe except the arm to the head. I hate when arms/legs are not properly stretched/separated. With Skyrim meshes it's like the upper/lower part of the legs and arms are in the same space.

With this picture it's around the elbow joint where the upper and lower part of the arm will be fused together. I hate that, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:42 AM, NCK30 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ss_dfb2d825a3d46ea9ac17956ccca47c9bac22d6a1.1920x1080.jpg

Could work as a stage to bridge the doggy position and missionary, so the actors won't teleport fast to a new position. I don't foresee major problems making this. Maybe except the arm to the head. I hate when arms/legs are not properly stretched/separated. With Skyrim meshes it's like the upper/lower part of the legs and arms are in the same space.

With this picture it's around the elbow joint where the upper and lower part of the arm will be fused together. I hate that, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

wa.....so many technical problems>,< . really thanks for what you done before!

all count on you, just try the best for sexy romance style ~~Y>,<Y

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jarlifi said:

i got bug the new animation is up but when i enable it and register it it's announced 0 new animation, how do i fix this?

If You have it registered ingame at Sexlab Animation Loader and it says that. Then I am at a loss.

Please provide more info. A screenshot maybe. Is it the Oldrim version or Special Edition version?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

Thanks for these! Any chance there's a racemenu preset for the blonde PC in the thumbnails?

It's the Bijin version of Annekke Crag-Jumper. I modified the facegen myself using Outfit Studio.

So to start You have to install Bijin Warmaidens. Then use the textures I provided on my download page (Bright version).

Finally I could release the facegen. There's no guarantee that she will look like my version. If You don't have all the hair, eye, brow etc., then she will look different.

Unless of course if You are refering to my High Elf character...

Is there a different vwrIdlemarkers mod you are using other than the one on Nexus? Or does your idle replacer mod make changes to the mod itself? I have been using that mod ever since it was released and I double checked the Nexus site and it still only has the 4 idle markers that I am using now. There is no lean idle available. At least, according to the description. So I was wondering how you were using lean with the mod. Do I personally have to make changes to the mod myself to add more idles?

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, NCK30 said:

It's the Bijin version of Annekke Crag-Jumper. I modified the facegen myself using Outfit Studio.

So to start You have to install Bijin Warmaidens. Then use the textures I provided on my download page (Bright version).

Finally I could release the facegen. There's no guarantee that she will look like my version. If You don't have all the hair, eye, brow etc., then she will look different.

Bijin Annekke is beautiful.

hey, I just Downloaded this today and installed it and went to register the animations, it went fine BUT, it seems to have made it so NO animations show up AT ALL..... in the SL menu for registered animations.. and im at a loss ive never had an issue like this with a pack or anything... I've started 3 new games and registered them all every time. it finshes like normal. but theres NO animations registered after its done. im super sad.. i've been trying to fix it for hours... :*(

13 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Is there a different vwrIdlemarkers mod you are using other than the one on Nexus? Or does your idle replacer mod make changes to the mod itself? I have been using that mod ever since it was released and I double checked the Nexus site and it still only has the 4 idle markers that I am using now. There is no lean idle available. At least, according to the description. So I was wondering how you were using lean with the mod. Do I personally have to make changes to the mod myself to add more idles?

With vwridlemarkers You can only use Lay Down, Sit On Ledge, Pray and read idles. I wish that there were more options, but the author seems to be retired.

In order to use all other idles for your followers and yourself You have to look under recommended mods in my download page.

Specifically Dovahkiin can Lean Sit Kneel Lay Down and Meditate etc.

Anyway all my idles can be used in the Underground Bathhouse, if You have that installed. There they are visible for the player/NPC to use.

3 hours ago, joe6574 said:

hey, I just Downloaded this today and installed it and went to register the animations, it went fine BUT, it seems to have made it so NO animations show up AT ALL..... in the SL menu for registered animations.. and im at a loss ive never had an issue like this with a pack or anything... I've started 3 new games and registered them all every time. it finshes like normal. but theres NO animations registered after its done. im super sad.. i've been trying to fix it for hours... :*(

Please remember to activate them in the Sexlab Animation Loader MCM (SLAL). Otherwise they won't show up under animations in Sexlab.

I assume You have SLAL set up properly. Then use FNIS for users and tick "Gender Specific Animation" and "Skeleton Arm Fix". Update FNIS behavior and You are set.

Then it's just a matter of activating them in the SLAL MCM.

Please provide screenshots of your issue if the problem is not resolved with the instructions above.

12 hours ago, joe6574 said:

I figured it out, it was the mod that adds 2k animation slots for SL. I installed your mod after it last night. and it somehow broke the slot mod lol.... but yeah after uninstalling every other pack & sl /finis "which I don't think I even had to do...." lol... I removed it started a new game with only your pack, and now its fine... now for the fun part putting them all back!! rofl thanks for the reply

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 PM, NCK30 said:

your animations are flawless, any chance you will release your annekke facegen? or the preset? i couldn't get the skin color right

On 12/13/2020 at 4:50 PM, NCK30 said:

The skin color will not be right, if You are not using my ENB also. Below I have admitted all assets to get her looks right (Probably). Remember to have Bijin Warmaidens installed.

Please give me some feedback. If it checks out I will admit the file to my Download page...

If she looks different then You will need some basic Creation Kit knowledge to direct her meshes and textures to the ones I have provided. Edit the Bijin Warmaidens.esp and change the filepaths to the my files. I myself used Nifmerge to give her the "Orchid" hair from the Kalilies pack. Those files are also included in the 7z file.

Oh and this is for Skyrim LE. Not the Special Edition. Above this post I have admitted instructions for converting.

Hope everything checks out. Enjoy!!!

Annekke Crag-Jumper.7z 31.36 MB · 2 downloads ENB + Sweetfx NCK30.7z 1.25 MB · 1 download

thank you for the preset and enb, i tried using it as both preset and npc replacer and i found out that the npc annekke (i installed bijin warmaidens) is different from your character in the thumbnail. i tried importing the head as a preset in racemenu and the head is so high up its only shows the neck but when i tried to import the head from the original bijin warmaidens, it works but kinda different from your character. i installed all the prerequisites mod that could be the cause such as hair, eyes, and brows but still the closest i get to your character is when i import the original bijin warmaidens annekke's head.

i dont know, maybe it just doesn't work as a player character

1 hour ago, nothikki said:

thank you for the preset and enb, i tried using it as both preset and npc replacer and i found out that the npc annekke (i installed bijin warmaidens) is different from your character in the thumbnail. i tried importing the head as a preset in racemenu and the head is so high up its only shows the neck but when i tried to import the head from the original bijin warmaidens, it works but kinda different from your character. i installed all the prerequisites mod that could be the cause such as hair, eyes, and brows but still the closest i get to your character is when i import the original bijin warmaidens annekke's head.

i dont know, maybe it just doesn't work as a player character

I have Bijin Warmaidens 3.1.1 installed. Though I can't remember, if I downloaded her separately from a previous version.

Sometimes I have mixed and matched because I did not like the new versions. Therefore some of Bijin's NPC's are old and others are the latest version.

My files were not meant to use as a player character. The files were meant as a replacer for the Bijin's Annekke Crag-Jumper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have You tried to export the face from your own Bijin Warmaidens esp (Creation Kit = CTRL + F4). Then copy/replace over the files from my facegen using NifMerge. That's really how You make a follower or change hairs on NPC's. Also replace facegen dds texture with the one I provided. 

It is very important that You export the face from Creation Kit. From there on it's only a matter of using Nifmerge. Put your exported facegen nif in "Target NPC Face Model".

Put my facegen nif in "Source NPC Face Model". Replace all and finish by using "Merge Model As". Replace Target file. In this Instance 00013666.nif which is Annekke's vanilla ref.

I know this is a little confusing, if You have not tried it before. I have modded Skyrim for 7 years, and I am still learning new things.

image.png.98c62f4202b768426fdcbe94333861ed.png

9 minutes ago, jecyw said:

very attractive

If you mean heavy use of motion sickness to hide animation deficiencies and lack of learning and technique updating even after five years then yes, quite attractive. He's basically made the same three videos over and over for almost a decade.

2 hours ago, jecyw said:

NCK30 Bro, I just watch a good 3D animation from Dezmall- scarlet fantasy~

inside the story line and the cg style are very attractive~~

hope can give you some inspiration to you~~~^o^Y

2 hours ago, 27X said:

If you mean heavy use of motion sickness to hide animation deficiencies and lack of learning and technique updating even after five years then yes, quite attractive. He's basically made the same three videos over and over for almost a decade.

Hi Jecyw,

Thanks for the loyal support. Seems like You are the only one that posts in my thread these days. I know it's a support page, but it seems almost like a dead thread.

Just watched the 3D animation. Very hot indeed. But that's never gonna happen in Skyrim. Sure I can do the poses, but the body mesh is much too rigid to get these motions.

Unless You are using BakaFactory's body. Presently though I would like to finish the Wall animation. The first stage was very hard to achieve without getting deformed arms.

Turned out pretty well though...

On 12/13/2020 at 10:50 AM, NCK30 said:

The skin color will not be right, if You are not using my ENB also. Below I have admitted all assets to get her looks right (Probably). Remember to have Bijin Warmaidens installed.

Please give me some feedback. If it checks out I will admit the file to my Download page...

If she looks different then You will need some basic Creation Kit knowledge to direct her meshes and textures to the ones I have provided. Edit the Bijin Warmaidens.esp and change the filepaths to the my files. I myself used Nifmerge to give her the "Orchid" hair from the Kalilies pack. Those files are also included in the 7z file.

Oh and this is for Skyrim LE. Not the Special Edition. Above this post I have admitted instructions for converting.

Hope everything checks out. Enjoy!!!

Annekke Crag-Jumper.7z 31.36 MB · 28 downloads ENB + Sweetfx NCK30.7z 1.25 MB · 2 downloads

28 downloads. Any feedback? - Does she look like my previews? - Then I could put this on the main Download page.

If You could provide some pics of what she looks like in your game...

57 minutes ago, Clasmad21 said:

Hello, I really love your animations and I appreciate it. Do you plan to make anj BJ anims in the future? I would really love to see them.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

They are not on the top of my list. I feel it's too much effort for something I never really use myself.

But please if You have other suggestions for new positions I woukl appreciate it. A picture or a small video clip so I can get the motions right. 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:25 PM, NCK30 said:

Hi Jecyw,

Thanks for the loyal support. Seems like You are the only one that posts in my thread these days. I know it's a support page, but it seems almost like a dead thread.

Just watched the 3D animation. Very hot indeed. But that's never gonna happen in Skyrim. Sure I can do the poses, but the body mesh is much too rigid to get these motions.

Unless You are using BakaFactory's body. Presently though I would like to finish the Wall animation. The first stage was very hard to achieve without getting deformed arms.

Turned out pretty well though...

sure bro, cant wait to see your new sexy animation~~!

I know skyrim sure cant do animation like that, we just need the sexyist part of animation....haha!

see how after you finish the wall seduction. Just follow ur heart will do. I just wish can give some  inspiration.

Merry X'mas~~~