On 12/24/2020 at 8:53 PM, 27X said:

If you mean heavy use of motion sickness to hide animation deficiencies and lack of learning and technique updating even after five years then yes, quite attractive. He's basically made the same three videos over and over for almost a decade.

woo~~long time no see bro! happy to see you still here.

you really a technical person~~haha.

anyway.......at least he do some actractive things to let us enjoy.  And compare he's old project, really got improvement already.

Merry Xmas~! 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, in'n'out said:

I am searching for the info about these files:

NCK30 Full Body Mod

NCK30 Body Textures

NCK30 HDT Files

Improved Pregnancy Weights

Converted Vanilla Clothes and Mod Bikinis 

What are those?

NCK30 Full Body Mod                       / My custom made body meshes (Femalebody_0 .nif+ 1, Femalehands_0.nif + 1 and Femalefeet_0.nif + 1)

NCK30 Body Textures                       / My custom made body textures (Complete textureset used by my Anekke Crag-Jumper from the previews)

NCK30 HDT files                               / My HDT PE files made to be used with the body meshes

Improved Pregnance Weights         / Edited my body meshes to have more round belly when using "Being Female" mod to simulate pregnancy. Replace files from Full Body Mod.

Converted Vanilla Clothes and Mod Bikinis / Vanilla Armor and Clothes + Non Vanilla bikini mods made to fit my body. Serves as backup for me and help for those who use my body.

I can't explain it any better...

2 hours ago, kkiilllleerr said:

Just wanted to say the Standing Cowgirl animation and the new Wall Seduction animation are really good. I especially like the part where one Actor is picked/lifted up in some form, looking forward to more that fall in this category. These are amazing.

Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks. This means something when using so much time making them. Next though is a bathtub animation when I find my inspiration again.

Should be hot if done right.

I have plenty of poses for furniture, so that will probably be the next 2-3 animation sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I thought Doggy Style would be popular.

I thought about number 1 and 2. Would blend into the set nicely. Number 1 is seriously hot when seen from below. Especially from that scene with Peta Jensen.

Tried to make a Cowgirl in the Tub. But the legs gave me a headache as they clip through the Tub in the bottom. So Cowgirl is off the table with this set.

Do anybody know how to put animated water in the tub with collision? - Like in Goma Pero Land (Room with shower and bathtub - Lost City).

Edit.: Number 1 was not so hot when seeing the scene again. Looks like number 4 is next / without the anal though.

Got a pretty decent pounding effect on the last one by trying something new. Missionary always bothered me that way when the female was thrusted forward a lot to get tit bounce. Looked artificial to me. Turns out that giving her backwards motion when the male is thrusting forward will also produce a nice tit bounce and pounding effect. The two last videos show it clearly. 

Maybe I can replicate it.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

AMAZING! As always.

Please, I MUST know which HDT Hair she uses and, mainly, which xml to control it you have. Please, please, please ....

It's the Runaway hair from Dint's HDT hair (KS Hairdos). There are few HDT hairs that suit her. This is one of them.

I have edited most xml files for wigs that I use. Use search function in a text editor of choice (Notepad++) and input "maxLinearVelocity" and "maxAngularVelocity". Change every instance to 255 and get stable hdt hair. It's a tedious job but the result is much more stable HDT hair.

Followers going invisible will be greatly reduced. I have admitted the xml files.

Runaway.xml Runaway2.xml

On 2/10/2021 at 6:35 PM, NCK30 said:

Yeah I thought Doggy Style would be popular.

I thought about number 1 and 2. Would blend into the set nicely. Number 1 is seriously hot when seen from below. Especially from that scene with Peta Jensen.

Tried to make a Cowgirl in the Tub. But the legs gave me a headache as they clip through the Tub in the bottom. So Cowgirl is off the table with this set.

Do anybody know how to put animated water in the tub with collision? - Like in Goma Pero Land (Room with shower and bathtub - Lost City).

Edit.: Number 1 was not so hot when seeing the scene again. Looks like number 4 is next / without the anal though.

Got a pretty decent pounding effect on the last one by trying something new. Missionary always bothered me that way when the female was thrusted forward a lot to get tit bounce. Looked artificial to me. Turns out that giving her backwards motion when the male is thrusting forward will also produce a nice tit bounce and pounding effect. The two last videos show it clearly. 

Maybe I can replicate it.

ya~I also vote 1 and 2~~hahah~~~