42 minutes ago, rattlebeet said:

what skin do you have on your female characters? 

You can find it at the download page. There is a bright, medium and dark version. For Annekke I used the bright version, as she had nice tanned skin to begin with.

Also why I use her for nearly all previews. She has the best looking skin color of all. In the Riverside Lodge Player Home the skin is really at it's best.

Thinking of starting a new animation set with the pool ball from GomaPero Land. Found plenty of suggestions for that.

I will try it out in Max and see how it looks. If I am satisfied I will return with options, so the users can have a say in this.

4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Thinking of starting a new animation set with the pool ball from GomaPero Land. Found plenty of suggestions for that.

I will try it out in Max and see how it looks. If I am satisfied I will return with options, so the users can have a say in this.

Here are some pre-animation screenshots of the first stage. Used Outfit Studio to simulate Annekke's weight on the ball. Deflated it a bit on her side.

I would prefer to animate the ball, but that's beyond my understanding. I remember K4 pulling it off with a chair.

1.jpg

2.jpg

100.000,00 downloads and over 200 Endorsements. Thanks for the continuing support...

The next couple of animations will be furniture stuff. Found plenty of possibilities. Some hot ones at that.

Please be patient as I want to make them top quality. For the first time I have thought of making multiple ones at the same time. 

Finished first stage of the BeachBall animation. Now it's time to hear which options You prefer. I think this will be a 5 stage animation.

Make a copy of the ones You like and make a new post. If You have other suggestions please add them.

Thanks...

16_1.png

16_2.png

16_4.png

16_5.png

16_8.png

16_20.png

16_21.png

16_23.png

16_24.png

I am on a roll now. Here are some pre-animation screenshots. Difficult to have proper penetration with a sideways, but this looks pretty good.

The set is very hot until now. The cowgirl above turned out great. Slow sliding on the schlong with some change of direction. You're in for a treat.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

18 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Uh I would really love a follwoer pack with your models on top. They look pretty awesome.

Most of them can be downloaded on the Nexus. Of course I use my own several texture sets which makes them look very different.

Some of them I made from presets. Others like Adrianne Avenicci are not available anymore on the Nexus.

I got Skyrim a year after release and I am kind of a follower horder. Not for following. More for the eye candy. 

17 hours ago, lapiroman said:

NCK30 You should create a patreon page so that people can thank you for your great work. and i guess it'll motivate you to continue.

Thanks. But I have already had several people contact me regarding using them in their own product and so on. Last one even wanted to use them and make money for themselves.

I will never charge anyone money to get my animations. I make them when I am motivated (When Skyrim gets too easy at high level).

I will always allow use of my animations in projects that don't involve money making (Private projects that stay private/ Or on LoversLab at least). Of course I would like to be credited.

Therefore I will not be held to force make animations per paid request. I would simply loose my interest in doing it.

I can understand those that make a patreon, because it is a LOT of work making great animations. Even harder when all positions have been made hundreds of times.

Most of my time goes with finding examples like above. Therefore I appreciate any suggestions that You might have as users.

Maybe make a poll like Lestat1627 mentioned above.

For the moment I have no intention of quitting the animation scene. Frequent Feedback/Wishes from You users would motivate me even greater, so I could see what is most wanted.

48 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

I can understand those that make a patreon, because it is a LOT of work making great animations. Even harder when all positions have been made hundreds of times.

While I don't get myself involved with animation/modeling scenes, I would like to point out that MOST animators hiding "their" work behind a paywall are far from making great animations (bad quality, bad alignment, bad tags, etc). They also tend to only make public releases of month, and sometimes year, old packages.

Mind you, I find the Patreon/SubscribeStar model really cancerous to the gaming industry to begin with.

Instead of customers paying once for a fully developed product, they pay each month, regardless of content developed, further encouraging "developers" to stall out their projects and milk as much money as they can, mainly from normies who forgot they were throwing money at the project. Look at all those Ren'Py adult visual novels for a very good example.

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

While I don't get myself involved with animation/modeling scenes, I would like to point out that MOST animators hiding "their" work behind a paywall are far from making great animations (bad quality, bad alignment, bad tags, etc). They also tend to only make public releases of month, and sometimes year, old packages.

Mind you, I find the Patreon/SubscribeStar model really cancerous to the gaming industry to begin with.

Instead of customers paying once for a fully developed product, they pay each month, regardless of content developed, further encouraging "developers" to stall out their projects and milk as much money as they can, mainly from normies who forgot they were throwing money at the project. Look at all those Ren'Py adult visual novels for a very good example.

Yeah I heard something about micro transactions with Fallout. Let's hope the next Elder Scrolls won't take that route.

That's why I consider this a hobby to start with. I have downloaded so much from other modders in my time with Skyrim. Thought it was my turn to contribute.

Look at Witcher 3. Hundreds of hours worth of content. There was almost too much to do. But that's how I would like it to be with Elder Scolls 6, if it will ever be released.

Let's hope they can make characters more exciting like in the Witcher. Best characters ever. So looking forward to zzjay's version of Triss in Skyrim.

NCK30, are you still planning to make any more animations?

Some suggestions ( if these are doable):

Female Legs over head like this:

Also (I'm not sure name of this position), female in player's lap, kissing, "more romantic" ( this is from Osex/foreplay)

legs_behind_head_fu-6444.gif

ScreenShot21.png

My word. I can try the first position. There's a risk of serious deformation.

The second pic could be a stage 1 foreplay with the second stage being a movement towards sex.

Anyway. I have some plans of my own. Here are options for a sofa/couch fuck. If anybody has a preference please say so? 

Spoiler

3_22_4.png14_17.png14_18.png14_21.png18_4.png18_6.png18_14.png18_20.png18_22.png18_68.png