I'm new here but nonetheless thank you very much for the animations. I know it there must have a lot of work put into this cause your animations are somehow the only one that always align for me even with any body type I use. Good luck out there!

2 hours ago, Grisgant said:

I'm new here but nonetheless thank you very much for the animations. I know it there must have a lot of work put into this cause your animations are somehow the only one that always align for me even with any body type I use. Good luck out there!

Yeah. I am very meticulous when it comes to allignment. That's also why it takes forever to make an animation set. Billyy and Anub releases tons of animations and I wonder how do they do it so fast. Still 20 animation sets over 2½ years are not so bad. Most give up after 3-4 sets when they realise the workload required.

Without sounding arrogant I am pretty pleased with my animations. I can really only think of Missionary 1 and Shelf 1 where I could have made them better. Still some of the stages were okay. That's why I decided to stop before releasing junk. I am fresh out of ideas for new sets. What pictures I do have are not worthy of release.

If I am going to release more in the future I will release multiple sets without early previews, so I am not under a time constraint.

19 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Yeah. I am very meticulous when it comes to allignment. That's also why it takes forever to make an animation set. Billyy and Anub releases tons of animations and I wonder how do they do it so fast. Still 20 animation sets over 2½ years are not so bad. Most give up after 3-4 sets when they realise the workload required.

Without sounding arrogant I am pretty pleased with my animations. I can really only think of Missionary 1 and Shelf 1 where I could have made them better. Still some of the stages were okay. That's why I decided to stop before releasing junk. I am fresh out of ideas for new sets. What pictures I do have are not worthy of release.

If I am going to release more in the future I will release multiple sets without early previews, so I am not under a time constraint.

Ya Bro, so I will more interesting when loading my Skyrim >,<

Bro, if you need find idea, I hope you can watch the Friday.The.13th.2009, The Girl actor Julianna Guill do some of the best cowg style in this movie~

See you interest or not~.~

6 hours ago, waiyan said:

Where can I get the expression preset on image 3? Actually can someone please share the presets used in all of these images?

Look up page 22 post 534. There are instructions for installing them.

21 hours ago, jecyw said:

Ya Bro, so I will more interesting when loading my Skyrim >,<

Bro, if you need find idea, I hope you can watch the Friday.The.13th.2009, The Girl actor Julianna Guill do some of the best cowg style in this movie~

See you interest or not~.~

Near impossible to achieve those motions in Skyrim. Looks hot though!!

2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Please repack HDT files with folder structure. It is quite a work figuring out how to install that file.

Not at all. Please read the STICKY on my download page. Easy Peasy!!

13 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Not at all. Please read the STICKY on my download page. Easy Peasy!!

As i said, it's still work having to create the 2 folders in MO2. I know now it's in \SKSE\Plugins\

Repacked in this:

NCK30 HDT Files.zip

Edit: Nevermind, while these HDT files might look fine in specific animations but it's not good while playing. Looking at running from the side it looks really bad the way breasts sink in and butt drags behind in a triangle.

Edited by Zaflis
On 5/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, Zaflis said:

As i said, it's still work having to create the 2 folders in MO2. I know now it's in \SKSE\Plugins\

Repacked in this:

NCK30 HDT Files.zip 16.91 kB · 0 downloads

Alternatively You could just unzip/copy them directly in the folder. Not everything needs to be installed via Mod Manager.

Anyway sorry about the extra work for You. These files are shared freely by me unlike so many others in Skyrim Modding. This makes me think "Why bother"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Edit: Nevermind, while these HDT files might look fine in specific animations but it's not good while playing. Looking at running from the side it looks really bad the way breasts sink in and butt drags behind in a triangle.

Edited May 28 by Zaflis"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No new information there. I have mentioned that a lot of times before. It's the Time Factor setting that does this. Change it to 1.00 instead of 0.25 and there will be no breasts sinking or butt dragging. The whole point of this is that some the body moves with a Time Factor of 1.00 while Breasts, Butt and Belly moves with a Time Factor of 0.25. Thus causing the crushed breasts and inflated butt when running. They can't keep up.

This was done because I hate those jello/balloon inflated breasts that I see everywhere else. With my settings they move naturally and don't keep bouncing for minutes when moving. 

For my part I prioritized Sexlab collisions instead which is set up near perfectly when using my body and these HDT settings.  

Edited by NCK30
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first time updating an animation pack do I have to uninstall the previous version? I have 2.5.7 installed. Also anything else other than uninstalling via mod manager when uninstalling anim packs? Do I have to do anything in-game in the mod configuration menu probably sl anim loader or sexlab's config menu?

4 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

This is my first time updating an animation pack do I have to uninstall the previous version? I have 2.5.7 installed. Also anything else other than uninstalling via mod manager when uninstalling anim packs? Do I have to do anything in-game in the mod configuration menu probably sl anim loader or sexlab's config menu?

This is best done via Mod Manager. Uninstall the pack. Run FNIS. Install the updated pack. Run FNIS again. Activate ingame via SLAL MCM.

Otherwise You have to check the folder structure in the 7z file. Delete those folders and run FNIS. Unzip new package and run FNIS again. Activate ingame via SLAL MCM.

18 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

This is best done via Mod Manager. Uninstall the pack. Run FNIS. Install the updated pack. Run FNIS again. Activate ingame via SLAL MCM.

Otherwise You have to check the folder structure in the 7z file. Delete those folders and run FNIS. Unzip new package and run FNIS again. Activate ingame via SLAL MCM.

hmm, is there a special reason to run FNIS two times? One time is enough after the update, at least I do this forever without issues. 

6 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

1. Uninstall current version

2. Install latest version

3. Run FNIS

In game:

4. Go to SLAM MCM NCK30 and enabled and register whichever of the animations you want.

IMO always better to uninstall the old version rather than just install over it with the new because animators sometimes remove old animations they no longer like or improve/change old animations.

I do this with the updates of all types of mods.

Edited by Grey Cloud
39 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, is there a special reason to run FNIS two times? One time is enough after the update, at least I do this forever without issues. 

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

3. Run FNIS

In game:

4. Go to SLAM MCM NCK30 and enabled and register whichever of the animations you want.

IMO always better to uninstall the old version rather than just install over it with the new because animators sometimes remove old animations they no longer like or improve/change old animations.

I do this with the updates of all types mods.

Just wrote what the author of FNIS say. "Remember to run FNIS when uninstalling/installing new animations"

But You are probaly right that once is enough. I just do it two times. Same when I install/uninstall pose mods for the blog. It takes 10 seconds to finish.

Then for my part I uninstall the creature animations, as they mess with the skeletons of some animals. Bristleback/Deers would stop moving, and this fixed it for me.  

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

3. Run FNIS

In game:

I do this with the updates of all types mods.

40 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Just wrote what the author of FNIS say. "Remember to run FNIS when uninstalling/installing new animations"

But You are probaly right that once is enough. I just do it two times. Same when I install/uninstall pose mods for the blog. It takes 10 seconds to finish.

Then for my part I uninstall the creature animations, as they mess with the skeletons of some animals. Bristleback/Deers would stop moving, and this fixed it for me.  

Thanks both of you! I've learned my lesson with FNIS years ago so don't worry. I'm just glad I don't have to mess too much with mcm when I do this just the usual hand picking in slal

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Small tip.
Any blowjob animation ?? Maybe with the supply of Sleazy Rider

Or some boobjobs

For now just the Cowgirl 5 animation. I've got my hands full with finding stages for that. Thanks for endorsing...

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

How are there like almost none of these?

Few have set up their breast collision properly. Also the million different sizes there are makes it difficult.

My HDT settings on my Download page has proper breast collision. On my own files I have disabled it. My breast bounce was effected in a negative way from the collision effect.