41 minutes ago, BeardedFatCueBall said:

The Legend Returns.  Welcome Back, mate.

Retired or Not. One thing is for certain. 

Skyrim is Eternal.

Even if you leave, it'll be likely be unchanged should you choose to return.  

Glad to have you "temporarily" back. 

Legend. I don't know about that. But it's nice to see there's still somebody around to appreciate my work.

I am on summer vacation right now. So there is some time to animate. After that I will have to catch up on work again. An issue that happens everytime I take a vacation.

The new stages seem to be pretty well received, so that't good at least. My motivation is rekindled when I get tired of using the same 20-30 animations every time.

We all have our tastes, and I must admit that I pretty much only use my own animations. Not because of superior quality, but because that they are my taste.

I guess that applies to most of the other animators as well.

1 hour ago, jecyw said:

yes yes yes!!!~~~this awesome~~~~d>,<b

This was straight out of my imagination. I have searched Google high and low for new Cowgirl poses. Finally I just experimented and came up with this.

In the meantime I have been playing Morrowind for the first time over a longer stretch. I am hooked right now. The game is so much better than I imagined.

Lockpicking, probing and repairing are actually fun with this game as opposed to Skyrim. It was really simplified in Skyrim.

Also Archery is much better than in Oblivion. You just have to expect missing a lot in the lower levels.

Cities are much more expansive as well. Well at least Vivec, Balmora and Ald'Ruhn. Also nice to finally understand the lore that You read in Skyrim books.  

Anyway I expect release either this weekend or the next. I want this set to be as good as it can be, so I won't rush it.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:12 PM, NCK30 said:

This was straight out of my imagination. I have searched Google high and low for new Cowgirl poses. Finally I just experimented and came up with this.

In the meantime I have been playing Morrowind for the first time over a longer stretch. I am hooked right now. The game is so much better than I imagined.

Lockpicking, probing and repairing are actually fun with this game as opposed to Skyrim. It was really simplified in Skyrim.

Also Archery is much better than in Oblivion. You just have to expect missing a lot in the lower levels.

Cities are much more expansive as well. Well at least Vivec, Balmora and Ald'Ruhn. Also nice to finally understand the lore that You read in Skyrim books.  

Anyway I expect release either this weekend or the next. I want this set to be as good as it can be, so I won't rush it.

anyway....I first time play elder scroll is morrowwind. This also a first open world game I straightly keep play until the end.

Skyrim....until now I havent end the main line story >,<. hahah~~~

6 hours ago, jecyw said:

anyway....I first time play elder scroll is morrowwind. This also a first open world game I straightly keep play until the end.

Skyrim....until now I havent end the main line story >,<. hahah~~~

Having played Oblivion too, I must say that Morrowind is just as good. Some might comment on the Graphics.

But for a game from 2002/2003 it has really great graphics. Just prepare before going into a Daedric shrine. They really hit hard.

Seeing Dwemer ruins from a distance like in Balmora is really a beautiful sight.

Only annoyance is the swarm of Cliff Racers flying down in my face constantly. Quests are varied and fun. Lots of spells.

I hope that they look at Morrowind and Oblivion when they start making Elder Scrolls 6.

Awesome ?, but it must finish, with a dick, really deep, for interpretation ;).   I would just bent her forward (back word) depending from the point of view, to make sure she carry :).  In short, she end on her back ?.  Little half-elf  :)

Edited by Snook001
10 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Awesome ?, but it must finish, with a dick, really deep, for interpretation ;).   I would just bent her forward (back word) depending from the point of view, to make sure she carry :).  In short, she end on her back ?.  Little half-elf  :)

Thanks. Problem with that is it would not loop. I would have to do like I did before, so the animation would stop suddenly after one loop.

If she ends on her back then she would magically be lifted again if it is to be looped. Teleportation in other words.

This stage lines perfectly with my previous scene to end the set. Orgasm scenes is really not my forté. This one was good and really the only choice.

If I ever do Cowgirl again it will be on a furniture set. All possible poses have been made. I struggled to find these 5. The result though was more than I expected.

Now to prepare the release and blog preview. I have found the optimal order for the 5 stages. Now what babe should we choose this time around...

10 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Thanks. Problem with that is it would not loop. I would have to do like I did before, so the animation would stop suddenly after one loop.

If she ends on her back then she would magically be lifted again if it is to be looped. Teleportation in other words.

This stage lines perfectly with my previous scene to end the set. Orgasm scenes is really not my forté. This one was good and really the only choice.

If I ever do Cowgirl again it will be on a furniture set. All possible poses have been made. I struggled to find these 5. The result though was more than I expected.

Now to prepare the release and blog preview. I have found the optimal order for the 5 stages. Now what babe should we choose this time around...

Thanks for the reply.  No worries, it still look awesome ?.  Then may I suggest she bring her legs forward to fully impale herself on that dick and don't lose any cum ?;).

6 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Thanks for the reply.  No worries, it still look awesome ?.  Then may I suggest she bring her legs forward to fully impale herself on that dick and don't lose any cum ?;).

Could have been good. Have released already though. Finding my energy to make the blog preview is next on the list.

I am running out of babes for the previews.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, NCK30 said:

Pre Animation Stuff - Hopefully I will do this pose justice...

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.35aedf5ede251ecf8be7df71390fb396.jpg

2.jpg.c1e2fbd44d059fea33816a95d2ad3abd.jpg

3.jpg.fc40699c736fe5fbc3b9d29a6fbd8742.jpg

4.jpg.4799af962a75d00f4ad8292ccd497eab.jpg

5.jpg.c56bf2a2b3258151f3b02859af84c87a.jpg

6.jpg.abf9955e71fd1140cb9f97eab9d9c50a.jpg

7.jpg.d8215b1823ff956d7745aeeae537d078.jpg

Finished the stage Today. Oh so many hours to perfect it. I think I will wait with video previews this time.

Maybe this will get me a little more response/posts on the thread upon release. 

• 2 weeks later...