Issues with FireFox this site

Guest Lady Luck

I'm using Waterfox and I'm having no problems at all accessing the site.

Before or after I just fixed it?

well before

like slammer says only these browsers will work when the site has problems not loading waterfox and opera, other then that it was annoying keep clearing my cache same thing now it fixed... the funny thing is i checked this site status " WAS up " i went like uh .. it wasnt XD

Waterfox is based on Firefox, so if it was working fine while Firefox wasn't, then that maybe tells something interesting of what the root of the problem was. I know what I did to fix it, but I still have no idea what was causing it.

Simple solution. Use Google Chrome. Most addons on Firefox you will find on Chrome. I like Firefox' date=' but Chrome is just better, period.

[/quote']

Haha! You shouldn't start a Browser War... there will be blood :P

well for me its working too again, but cant say if it was before or after your fix

the only prob i have atm is the fact, that FF is still extremly slow on loading any page here from LL while chrome and opera loads verry fast

ill cleared cache and all stuff already, but still verry slow

Simple solution. Use Google Chrome. Most addons on Firefox you will find on Chrome. I like Firefox' date=' but Chrome is just better, period.

[/quote']

Seriously? I'll have to take a new look at Chrome then. Already installed it's just FF is my default due to the number of add-ons and 'tools' I have setup with it. I prefer to use Opera on Linux as in the past FF performance was total crap...

And no, NOT starting a browser war. I use what works best, as long as it isn't something Micro$oft.

I have copies of chrome and Comodo Dragon as a backup to firefox which is my main browser becuase of plugins. Dragon is nice because it has an incognito mode, but still Firefox has put a lot of work in over the years and was the main reason security started to get better on all the other browsers, so i will stick by them.