Issues with FireFox this site

Tried to visit today and was blocked. Google has reported that your site is an attack site. This is the warning I got

=====================================================================

What is the current listing status for loverslab.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 32 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-12.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including reftuer.ipq.co/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, loverslab.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

yes MindGear, I have been getting the same stuff. I Hope Ashal can fix these issues. I get many troublesome pop ups, if I turn java on as well as the same "Malicious software" reports, and it is annoying.

I love all that Ashal has done, and I am not complaining per say, but These issues will harm the sight, and they are somewhat disturbing.

Please, do something about it asap please.I visited loverslab multiple times today but around 22:50 chrome gave me the warning.Never had that since i bacame a member here.I always use chrome.I tried firefox after and had the same shit.The only way to visit is via internet explorer witch i hate by the way...

Well today' date=' 12/12, I got a warning message saying the last google test ON 12/12 showed the mal code.

[/quote']

They likely scanned cached copies or confirmed the result at a later time than when the scan was performed. The malware code they cite as the reason for the warning, is the exact malware code that was removed the day before.

In anycase, Google has done the rescan, and the warning of malware on the site has been removed.

Well today' date=' 12/12, I got a warning message saying the last google test ON 12/12 showed the mal code.

[/quote']

They likely scanned cached copies or confirmed the result at a later time than when the scan was performed. The malware code they cite as the reason for the warning, is the exact malware code that was removed the day before.

In anycase, Google has done the rescan, and the warning of malware on the site has been removed.

Just got another:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for www.loverslab.com

What is the current listing status for www.loverslab.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Of the 219 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 26 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-13, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-12.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including reftuer.ipq.co/.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.loverslab.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

There is still something wrong it appears that when connected to loverslab both firefox and chrome usuage skyrockets, firefox went from 150kb to 1.5 gb where it crashed shortly afterwards chrome is doing the same but the climb isnt as fast. that FF climb took about 1.5 minutes. I also still get the warning regarding malware.

When I first visited LL today, Ghostery had a fit. It blocked 37 different connections before I used Task Manager to kill Firefox. All those attempted connections slowed FF to a crawl.

After re-installing NoScript, everything went back to normal and Ghostery only blocked 2 connections (Google Analytics and JuicyAds), but because NoScript only appeared to block JuicyAds and wants to block www.loverslab.com, I dropped it for RequestPolicy. Everything was working just a well as when I had NoScript except RequestPolicy had blocked these connection requests:

google-analytics.com

ajax.googleapis.com

cloudflare.com

k8877.org

juicyads.com

After seeing another someone indicated on another thread that Kaspersky was warning about k8877, I would bet the problems are now coming from k8877.org.

Still getting the notice, but now it's mentioning more stuffs.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for www.loverslab.com

What is the current listing status for www.loverslab.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Of the 278 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 26 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-12.

Malicious software includes 5 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including reftuer.ipq.co/, popunder.us/.

Over the past 90 days, www.loverslab.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

I haven't been getting any warnings on Chrome or Firefox, not for a couple days. But here's what Google says right now:

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

You most likely need to run a malware cleaner like Microsoft Security Essentials/Defender and clean your computer. The site is malware free at the moment, my guess would be it's coming from your end.

Otherwise copy the source of the page you get the warnings on and paste it on a http://pastebin.com/ and send me the link so I can take a look at what might be giving you the warning.