Issues with FireFox this site

Well I'm stumped, looked at everything I could think of and nothing seems out of the ordinary that might be causing it.

Firefox is returning http/200, nginx is logging firefox accesses in the log like normal, pages outside of the forum such as the archive work fine, I've disabled cloudeflare, none of it seems to make firefox and ie work properly.

Anybody else have some ideas then I welcome them.

Nothing on the server has changed, I haven't touched anything on it for a couple weeks now.

Only thing I can think of is maybe the site got put onto a malware list or something and so firefox is blocking access to the site. Normally they would show a warning for something like that though.

Something is definitely off' date=' as I couldn't use FireFox to access the site either. All I would get is a blank page. Chrome and IE appear to be working fine.

I tried version 16 and 17 and both just come up with a blank page.

[/quote']

Actually IE9 on windows 7 64 bit Pro, also no longer loads any page from here, while they display fine in Chrome. Troubleshot the heck out of my system to no avail.

I also cannot access the site via firefox, blank page, and it's happened before when i've changed my system date and time to months/years before in order to access season-specific content in a certain flash game; was due to all of the security certificates technically being 'expired' due to the time difference. Might want to start looknig there?

fire fox was working fine for me now it just shows a white blank page the page loads i can tell but nothing there have to use chrome and ie9 does the same thing

all so the web browser in steam works fine too winch is strange wonder what code stesm and chrome use that's different to ie9 and fire fox

Guest Lady Luck

wtf, Seriously I thought i was banned here's real fix , download opera and it opens for you its cloudflare issues with firefox hating it , i thought i was banned , was on rage mode lol.

My report...

I visit Loverslab everyday and since today (Dic 6) I cannot access to this site using Internet Explorer 10 (10.0.9200.16384). It shows a blank page. The source of the page shows nothing (no DOCTYPE, HEAD, BODY... nothing).

EDIT (Dic 7) The site works now on IE10! Yay! Now it's time to uninstall Opera.

Well' date=' it is very odd. Strangely enough, it happened sometime overnight and without me upgrading Firfox or anything else. I went to bed and when I woke up it just started giving me blank pages.

[/quote']

Same thing happened to me last night. No update, the page was working then just turned white. I have the same issue with IE. I'm using chrome atm :(, but I'd like to get back on to FF because of my plugins. Although I did get a bit of surprise to see the type of advertising used in LL banners :D With FF I had adblockplus keeping things clean.