Luciver's Ahegao mod

On 9/19/2018 at 9:39 PM, Lord Luciver said:

Fun truth is that even I no longer have the packed files, I only have some presets for myself atm, maybe one of you would be kind enough to reupload it? I'm ok with u guys do that for me XDDD.

Have you taken a permanent leave from creating content or can we expect to see you back sooner or later?

On 10/13/2018 at 2:57 AM, lilrussak said:

can someone PM me the ahegao presets from luciver, please? had to nuke my hard drive and didn't noticed that these expressions are not up for download. ?

same here actually, link if anyone got it would b great :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, everestark said:

can someone PM me the ahegao presets from luciver, please? had to nuke my hard drive and didn't noticed that these expressions are not up for download. ?

It's right up the page from your post.  When you don't read back a little ways from the end of a thread you don't find things and end up waiting for answers (or in this case a file) that's already been provided.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/15/2018 at 5:11 PM, kukumalu99 said:

Thanks for reuploading the importable files I created from Lucivers presets.

+1 like for you

In case someone has problems here is the guide on how to use them:

1. Install them as you would with any other mod.

2. Make sure you PCs locale is not Chinerse/Japanese and supports UTF-8 (most western/latin languages do). Just ... change your PCs language from japanese back to english (or whateve)r after you're done playing Illusion games...

3. Open the SexLab MCM and click on Expressions.

4. Select the empty slots under the default experssions and import the presets uploaded above. You have to repeat that 5 times for each empty slot.

5. The empty slots should now be named (Ahegao, Violated, Coy, Forced, etc)

Also, why did he delete his thread???

On 5/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, XenonS3 said:

Thanks for reuploading the importable files I created from Lucivers presets.

+1 like for you

2. Make sure you PCs locale is not Chinerse/Japanese and supports UTF-8 (most western/latin languages do). Just ... change your PCs language from japanese back to english (or whateve)r after you're done playing Illusion games...

4. Select the empty slots under the default experssions and import the presets uploaded above. You have to repeat that 5 times for each empty slot.

Also, why did he delete his thread???

He gave reasons in the second original thread, which you'll probably have to dig for, as the original original is deleted, or just search his posts.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:59 PM, XenonS3 said:

Thanks for making this pack! However... I can't import slots 4 and 5 for some reason. 1-3 worked, though. Comparing the JSON files, there don't seem to be any obvious errors either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, Kakyoin Noriaki said:

you guys know the "way back machine" eh?
keep in mind you can download old, and deleted mods from there,Screenshot_5.png.9ac8f46bd5f1e1d52b7c35ac1c68c0b3.png 

I'm super late, but you need to sign in to download stuff on this site and you can't sign in using wayback machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...