Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 3:59 AM, Gyert said:

I couldn't find a way to change the customizable armors on my normal troops. It's just randomized from unit to unit. Is there something I'm missing? If not, could you add the option?

I think that is the way it works for normal troops. If you want a set appearance, use the preset armor choices.

If you give custom armor to a female companion, however, you can talk to them and set the exact appearance. (Or leave it as randomized.)

Harem pro-tip: Romantic and adventurous type wives can be convinced to become companions. With polygamy on, you can have quite the following this way, even if your army is male. There's also a size 8 stable party which includes all 5 females. You have to go with Alayen, Bunduk and Nizar as males to balance out the dislikes. Alayen is a male noble, so you can give him persuasion to send him off as emissary later, and Matheld is a female noble, so I use her as backup emissary.

I'm at a loss atm i'm kinda new to this mod but I've noticed that all of the custom armor for females that would show skin on the stomach or sides or any open uncovered area are just pixel blocks

mnb.png

*update* i'm able to customize most of the custom armors from the talk screen but 1 or two of them show like this no matter what

Hello. I have a question about faces in the mod.
Is there a way to disable the new (Gaolu?) faces properly? I did my best but female companions are present with some standart unproportional ugly face. Otherwise, the only thing I'd wanted to improve is nude female in arena. Thank you for the mod!

drA4gYoLRyU.jpg

On 4/4/2019 at 3:08 AM, usmczick18 said:

I'm at a loss atm i'm kinda new to this mod but I've noticed that all of the custom armor for females that would show skin on the stomach or sides or any open uncovered area are just pixel blocks

mnb.png

*update* i'm able to customize most of the custom armors from the talk screen but 1 or two of them show like this no matter what

Change their tattoo to fix.

Turn off the checkbox for autoupdating their armor to keep from breaking.

Now this mod should be the true "native", very cool mod i'm playing it for a couple of days now and it's cool!

I want to report a bug: I decided to start a new game and deleted my older save game and i choosed to play as a noble (free) and created my custom banner, but everyone treat me as a common man, strangely if i choose a preset banner then everything is fine, but as soon as create custom one i get the problem. My first gameplay with custom banner was worked, now isn't.

Request/Suggestion: If player choose the option noble(vassal) add a fief to player or add an option to choose wich fief or castle do you want

If possible only: Towns or castles for every lord (i know it's impossible what i'm asking)

Things have been going extremely slow, and the dev don't say much about their progress, so people just call it an abandoned project, lest just hope they return soon.

7 hours ago, Boin27 said:

Acabo de instalar el mod. Hay alguna manera de ponerlo en español?

thats no posible i think, creo que no es posible.

I wonder if they will add more female troops and companions someday. Like the ones you can recruit in the 'More Women' mods for Native/Diplomacy.

It could be an addition to the recruiting menu, showing how many men and women are volunteering (or not ;) ).

Another interesting addition would be the option to take the few survivors from looted villages with you, either as troops or by force.

Anyone know where the flag is that sets the conversations to treat you as a male or female?  My female character refused to consider prostitution when asking for a job in a tavern "asked about mercenary work instead" and now, all the conversation refers to her as a man, though the conversations seem to be directed toward a female.  

I looked through the files for the ones modded recently, but nothing in the save games nor in the data files.    I am probably not looking in the right place, or is this a known bug?

22 hours ago, TarusCW said:

I wonder if they will add more female troops and companions someday. Like the ones you can recruit in the 'More Women' mods for Native/Diplomacy.

It could be an addition to the recruiting menu, showing how many men and women are volunteering (or not ;) ).

Another interesting addition would be the option to take the few survivors from looted villages with you, either as troops or by force.

Keep in mind using the polygamy option you can add any romatic or adventurous wives into your party.  I've got about 25 wives as my personal battle harem.  And of course you can spend "quality time" with them in camp whenever you want.

3 hours ago, Keifomofutu said:

Keep in mind using the polygamy option you can add any romatic or adventurous wives into your party.  I've got about 25 wives as my personal battle harem.  And of course you can spend "quality time" with them in camp whenever you want.

I know, but I still think it would be nice to have additional faction based female troops. Plus it is way easier to simply hire said troops instead of reaching enough fame to court 20 different noble ladies. ;)

On 4/22/2019 at 2:47 AM, TarusCW said:

I know, but I still think it would be nice to have additional faction based female troops. Plus it is way easier to simply hire said troops instead of reaching enough fame to court 20 different noble ladies. ;)

Have you even played with an all female army yet, though? The screaming, dear god, the screaming... ;) 

I do the same thing as Keifo, just get all the female companions, and then marry all the romantic and adventurous wives, and you'll soon have 20ish female bodyguards around you at all time. (You can put them in their own group and make them follow you etc). If you dont' want to get the fame with their guardians (it's not even hard though), just elope with them and take the relation hit, it's not that terrible.

Body and face lightning doesn't match? Darker faces vs lighter body. Is this known issue?

Auto-Sell doesn't sell some weapons and armors? Also Auto-Sell sells Goods (especially excess Foods)

Would there be possible to have option to EXECUTE captured lords?

My WIFE and Female Commanders dances around naked? (WTF)

You can't bed with enemy lady with multiple times? or after selling them to bathhouse?