Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

1 hour ago, IntelligencePending said:

I'm back from the dead. That bus will have to try harder next time.

For real though I've been hosting family at my place for the past few months. I definitely burnt myself out, but then that came around and pushed me off the project entirely. So working on this was thrown from the front to the back-burner, and then fell completely off the back of the stove. I've got to be honest, I basically signed off weeks ago so I figure it’s about time I put it into words.

At this point I have time again but I don't think I will pick back up with this again, I feel like I might as well just wait for Bannerlord When? ever that is.

But I’m glad I was able contribute, and I wish y’all good luck moving forward.

Thanks for all the contributions! If you get tired of waiting for the end of the world Bannerlord, you know where we live. ?

On 11/11/2018 at 8:42 PM, Astral Wanker said:

Another issue, I lost all my items after disguising myself as a bard to free a prisoner. When I completed the quest my char was naked and I didn't have anything in my inventory

Edit: nvm I figured out how to fix it

Care to share, that happened to me as well (disguised as a poor merchant) and I had no idea what to do.  I ended up forgetting that mission and reloaded from an earlier save.

5 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Care to share, that happened to me as well (disguised as a poor merchant) and I had no idea what to do.  I ended up forgetting that mission and reloaded from an earlier save.

Just reach any town, village or castle, when the town menu appears you'll automatically remove the disguise. if that doesn't work try to get back into the town/castle where you did the mission.

4 hours ago, mazqaz said:

Besides this mod are there any other adult mods for M&B?

There are some mods that would be classified as adult (nude skins), but this one is a top notch one that includes that.   Plus, the game is hella old.  I don't know if much work is b eing done on it, I mean look how long Bannerlords has been in design. 

Hello,

first of thanks a ton for this awesome mod, I really hope to see more features being added.

I have a small question though I am pretty sure I already know the answer :

Is there any way to "lift" a couple of scripts (mainly the adult content) from this mod and incorporate them to another mod like "Prophesy of Pendor" (for personnal use only obviously) ? I just think the adult content would be that much more enticing with all the female leaders and units in PoP.

I expect the process is much more complicated than a simple copy-paste but I thought I would ask just in case.

Thanks

Great mod, sex and war are closely linked, I do not know how to mods with this content that greatly increases the amount, but I have had a problem, the customizable armatures are invisible and even when I go in the customization menu despite selecting the desired parts of the armor remain invisible, for example the Deshavi armor, if something has already been explained about this bug I apologize is that there are many pages if you can help me. Great mod thanks for the work.

@Mormegil0121 - Well... if you have the source code for PoP, it is possible. Keep in mind that PoP isn't using Diplomacy though.

Anyway, made some tweaks to the mismatched head and body for female characters, thought I'd share it here and see how it goes with y'all.

I will probably do another pass at them should I have to since I am still unhappy with how they can look under different lighting. But at least it is not that obvious now, especially with the 3rd skin.

I didn't include the source file, nor do I know how to submit changes on the github. Only the skin.txt and 4 texture files are in this rar so anyone can try it out without compiling anything.

Note that the lod bug with the outfits on darker skin when viewed from a distance is still there by which I am quite certain that the only way to fix that is by individually edit the .lod2.x and so on. I don't have time for that though.

tweaks.rar

On 8/21/2018 at 11:27 PM, allenjohn said:

My favorite mod for any game ever is A Dance with Rogues for NWN1, which was entirely text based preferring to put a lot of effort into describing the sex that was happening and allowing the player to make choices that affected it. You could fight, partake willingly, partake reluctantly, etc. On the flip side there were some mods that used custom animations instead of text, and they all looked terrible by comparison. A fade to black with ten paragraphs of description with 5 or so choices for each event was far more satisfying, and it allowed you to actually roleplay as well.

Oh wow that brings me back. I might have to check this mod out too since I haven't played M&B in forever.

• 2 weeks later...

About the mod i have read this :

I gave each of my wife that would not join my group party a village fief, after all their management upgrades where purchased.

I have married a woman who is knowed as gentle, can i hope to make her a vassal (if so how) ?

Hey i dont know if you can help or not with this but for some reason when i wear mod armor the female model pops out of it in some places most noticeably the buttocks and breast, id like to know how to fix this because its a bit weird to go into battle with my privates hanging out.

Not to sure What;s going on in mine but My female character's body is out of wack with the customizable light armor and tattos. When I apply a tattoo, half the body goes black, not to sure what I did wrong as I got to level 40 with this working perfectly. Just happened to customize and noticed the problem. If anyone could provide a fix that would be great.

*EDIT: I have also noticed that NPC's have started referring to my character as male.

20181218232710_1.jpg

20181218232734_1.jpg

On 12/19/2018 at 1:30 AM, locolobo12 said:

Not to sure What;s going on in mine but My female character's body is out of wack with the customizable light armor and tattos. When I apply a tattoo, half the body goes black, not to sure what I did wrong as I got to level 40 with this working perfectly. Just happened to customize and noticed the problem. If anyone could provide a fix that would be great.

*EDIT: I have also noticed that NPC's have started referring to my character as male.

20181218232710_1.jpg

20181218232734_1.jpg

What version are you using?