Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I don't disagree, but stuff like ships and landlords don't have any impact unless you specifically go there and buy into them, so they are already "off" by default. And they don't even need to be "more" off - the features are just fine, rough edges can be worked around. Complaining about them serves only to be negative about the work put into the mod, unless you have specific solutions to offer. Anyway, some thoughts:

• Combatants in ship scenes do tend to get stuck on ladders. Not a huge deal because it kinda works both ways, and there's usually a traffic jam there anyway, but maybe someone could make the ladders double wide, side by side, to help increase movement and reduce stoppage.
  •  It would be neat if factions had their own navies and were represented on the high seas as well. Maybe even some named captains that act as lords do on land, but stay on the sea.

That sounds nice, actually.

By the way, disregard my script errors above. I had used a text compare/merge to put my tweaks back in (by the way none of them seem to have made it in so far), and it apparently messed up some stuff. ? I manually redid all my tweaks and haven't noticed any more script errors - so far.

However, using the auto-upgrade gear feature for heros still seems to mess with the skins. Specifically it seems to have to do with the second slot. Something seems to associate the second slot with the skin, perhaps? When I give them QB stuff, they often dump their shield, in that slot The auto-upgrade then lists it as "none." If I change that particular slot to "shield," it then gives them the white skin bug.

If I leave it as "none" and tell them to put the shield in the third slot, everything works just fine.

Additionally, if I boink them, after the sex scene they still seem to dump all their stuff when auto-upgrading. This applies to any gear, not just QB.

"Combatants in ship scenes do tend to get stuck on ladders. Not a huge deal because it kinda works both ways, and there's usually a traffic jam there anyway, but maybe someone could make the ladders double wide, side by side, to help increase movement and reduce stoppage."

This is my fault. When editing the scenes the ai navigation path is misshapen slightly, so in some scenes they can only go on half of the ladders because of how the shape is pointed.

32 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

It's like going in a car where the temperature is fine. The driver says, "do you want me to turn on the heater? It's here if you ever want it" And you respond, "No, and could you open the hood and disconnect the heater from the engine, and remove the heater button too, just in case I forget later that I don't like being too hot?" I would tell you to get out. There's already a button to enable boats for yourself, it's called the button where you buy a damn boat.

On top of that, boat transport works fine and boat combat isn't any different from the congestion that happens in sieges on ladders. In fact, I run into way more problems in sieges than boats. Try making troops cross the top of the walls at Hrus castle, for example. Native has more issues than boat combat. Please stop complaining about this, esp. if its' a voluntary feature and you can just autocalc and skip it anyway, for Pete's sake. This is, in my opinion, most definitely not a good use of time for the modders.

There is absolutely no need to be so rude, and I'm very sure that you are completely misunderstanding me because I'm not complaining and I've never had issues with boats. I'm supporting the fact that freedom and options are a good thing and mentioning what you like and don't like is one of the only things that have ever created any actual progress in all the history on earth, and asking for a little button in the options menu which frankly can, and has already been done loads of times being compared to asking the mod maker to take an entire car engine apart is false equivalence. I'm not your enemy so please stop being so overly defensive, because I'm not looking for trouble with you.

The other person who you got upset with, and whom you are apparently throwing me into the same basket with (a huge assumption) are just sharing their/our opinions. People are allowed to disagree with you, and disagreeing with someone doesn't automatically make them "bad" or "evil", and certainly doesn't automatically mean that the tone of our comments is harsh or rude. We are allowed to have opinions and disagree, and we do so politely, so please relax your attitude.

42 minutes ago, hoovmoov said:

If nobody ever complained, or at least pointed things out, progress would never be made and bugs would never be discovered. expressing ones feelings towards something doesn't explicitly need to be taken as negative. I also do agree that if something can simply be avoided, that's one thing.. but if I discovered something I didn't like for example and then I wanted to be able to flick an "off" switch and wasn't able to, this would be very painful for me since now I have to make multiple mental notes on what to not accidentally do again when I rather be thinking about other things and just enjoying the game. being able to flick a switch is a nice set it and forget it and enjoy the game way of doing things and I highly encourage this so long as it's easy and convenient for the mod maker. There are already countless options just like this that already exist, and I'm happy about that, as it has certainly helped me many times before.

Constructive criticism is always good, it helps make everyone more aware and helps people improve. It should be done in a polite way of course I do agree, even though I didn't personally detect any bad tone in that other post to be totally honest. maybe it's just me.

If you can tell me where these are found, as in file names, location of content in files, and their respective folders I would be glad to do this for my current game. I'm sure you're better than I am with this and I really hope all the floris mod content eventually makes it into dickplomacy reloaded. I love so many of the features from dickplomacy reloaded but playing dickplomacy reloaded is night and day compared with floris because floris makes the world feel much more alive, sounds, options, textures, cheats, many many changes. I mean in no way to diminish dickplomacy reloaded but I strongly and passionately feel that the two mods are a match made in heaven. my heart pains to have both be one mod, or at least have dickplomacy reloaded contain everything from floris. Please don't allow this to be a dream never realized.

In module_skins.py, there should be a series of entries of hairs in the women section of the script. If you wanted to import floris hairs you would need to also add the brf and maybe textures to the Resource and Texture(s?) folders respectively and add module_load_resource = whatever the resource name is into the ini. 

Also, for things like features, honestly some things were requests but the vast, vast, majority was just two different people (one who doesn't want to be named and contributed the ship system.) and IntelligencePending, had a vision that they wanted to add into the mod, and decided to implement it themselves independently, and it was later added into Dickplomacy Reloaded by them. The other portion of content is stuff I wanted to see in the mod and decided to add myself. 

The one major thing that was requested was the Floris Banking System, but I had originally planned on adding it, and it was only later added due to issues with the original banking system I had added, and it wouldn't have been possible with IntelligencePending. To be completely honest, and also in order for the mod to be in the working state that it is in today. I got help from several way more experienced people, not just IntelligencePending, but MitchPTI, who made the recruitment presentation that is currently in the mod specifically for this mod, he also helped me figure out a few things with bugs and with scripting. 

Same with the anonymous contributor I mentioned earlier who helped me figure out how to get the presentation settings menu into a working state. Many of the people who have helped me and the mod improve were people who had much more experience in the module system than me, which helped them provide actual functional alternatives both in terms of guidance, and in terms of just contributions that they wrote themselves. 

Constructive criticism is good, but typically it comes with instruction on improvement from a technical aspect based on experience. Bug reports are very helpful, because even if someone can't provide a fix or even knows what causes it, it is still a basis for me looking into it, and I can guarantee I wouldn't find any bugs on my own because I haven't played the module through in a very long time. (It wasn't public the last time I truly played it through.) 

Also, regarding on / off settings. I can guarantee that 99-100% of the module is completely optional (except for a few very small features, and of course the changes to menus and the map textures.) However, the mod is open source, so if someone really wanted to they could go into source, search for the menu and change it as they see fit, and if they add or fix something I actively encourge people to submit the fix to the main repo so that everyone can benefit from it. 

The reason there is no settings for the existence of the banking system and the ships is because they would be two settings the only effect what appears in the menus, it is a feature that is inherently already opt in so I would be making it opt in twice if I were to do that. 

A reasonable request someone asked me was for an option to disable the decapitation feature, so that will actually be in the next version because I can completely see how some people wouldn't like that, and current it is not opt in or opt out and is just kinda there.   

Also, it is worth mentioning that Dickplomacy Reloaded is one of the few mods with stuff like Tournament Play Enhancements where it is even optional, as far as I know most mods I have played with Tournament Play Enhancements don't even give you the option to turn it off. It is not like I am ignoring the freedom of the player to choose what they want in the mod. 

29 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

In module_skins.py, there should be a series of entries of hairs in the women section of the script. If you wanted to import floris hairs you would need to also add the brf and maybe textures to the Resource and Texture(s?) folders respectively and add module_load_resource = whatever the resource name is into the ini. 

Also, for things like features, honestly some things were requests but the vast, vast, majority was just two different people (one who doesn't want to be named and contributed the ship system.) and IntelligencePending, had a vision that they wanted to add into the mod, and decided to implement it themselves independently, and it was later added into Dickplomacy Reloaded by them. The other portion of content is stuff I wanted to see in the mod and decided to add myself. 

The one major thing that was requested was the Floris Banking System, but I had originally planned on adding it, and it was only later added due to issues with the original banking system I had added, and it wouldn't have been possible with IntelligencePending. To be completely honest, and also in order for the mod to be in the working state that it is in today. I got help from several way more experienced people, not just IntelligencePending, but MitchPTI, who made the recruitment presentation that is currently in the mod specifically for this mod, he also helped me figure out a few things with bugs and with scripting. 

Same with the anonymous contributor I mentioned earlier who helped me figure out how to get the presentation settings menu into a working state. Many of the people who have helped me and the mod improve were people who had much more experience in the module system than me, which helped them provide actual functional alternatives both in terms of guidance, and in terms of just contributions that they wrote themselves. 

Constructive criticism is good, but typically it comes with instruction on improvement from a technical aspect based on experience. Bug reports are very helpful, because even if someone can't provide a fix or even knows what causes it, it is still a basis for me looking into it, and I can guarantee I wouldn't find any bugs on my own because I haven't played the module through in a very long time. (It wasn't public the last time I truly played it through.) 

Also, regarding on / off settings. I can guarantee that 99-100% of the module is completely optional (except for a few very small features, and of course the changes to menus and the map textures.) However, the mod is open source, so if someone really wanted to they could go into source, search for the menu and change it as they see fit, and if they add or fix something I actively encourge people to submit the fix to the main repo so that everyone can benefit from it. 

The reason there is no settings for the existence of the banking system and the ships is because they would be two settings the only effect what appears in the menus, it is a feature that is inherently already opt in so I would be making it opt in twice if I were to do that. 

A reasonable request someone asked me was for an option to disable the decapitation feature, so that will actually be in the next version because I can completely see how some people wouldn't like that, and current it is not opt in or opt out and is just kinda there.   

Also, it is worth mentioning that Dickplomacy Reloaded is one of the few mods with stuff like Tournament Play Enhancements where it is even optional, as far as I know most mods I have played with Tournament Play Enhancements don't even give you the option to turn it off. It is not like I am ignoring the freedom of the player to choose what they want in the mod. 

Those are some very well balanced and honest and honorable answers and I really respect that, so I thank you for your reply to me and others asking questions. Sometimes an honest answer is all that's needed, people including myself just get curious. I hope I didn't stir the pot too much because I mean respect towards you and good will, I don't mean to fill your plate with BS. I appreciate your dedication to the mod and I also appreciate your efforts to try to educate me on how to get things I want working on my own but I fear I am too stupid or at least far too painfully inexperienced with code and modding that I'm unable to understand your instructions, because since im a severe noob to this, I need extremely, even annoyingly specific instructions with a strong emphasis on context so that there is no room for error because I'm absolutely sure I will mess this up on my own.

You know so much more than me, and I feel insignificant as a modder compared to you. Is there any way I could help you bugtest a merged version of my dickploreloaded/floris suggestion? Maybe we don't need to add 100% of all floris features (I know we don't need to add anything at all and I'm at your mercy) but maybe we could discuss a list of what features are the most worthwhile adding in and then prioritize those if it's in any way easier? I don't want to bother you but I see you as the only person that I know that can really ever make this happen and I know it would make thousands of people who love both this mod and floris so happy. You seem to be the only modder who has a very kind and polite and active relationship with their community and that makes you very special, not just to me, but to everyone who loves this mod and floris as well.

Is there any way we could work something out? Maybe I'm more useful than you, or I think? Maybe you could give me some mod files and instructions and I could do some busy work for you so you can focus on other things? I'm just throwing things out there. I want to help and I want to see this happen somehow. I can't give up, but I also hate the idea of making myself a pest to you and your mod forum area.

47 minutes ago, hoovmoov said:

There is absolutely no need to be so rude, and I'm very sure that you are completely misunderstanding me because I'm not complaining and I've never had issues with boats. I'm supporting the fact that freedom and options are a good thing 

I'm not trying to be rude, just explaining very directly that you're supporting complaints about something that is not only fine (embarking is admittedly a bit finicky) but already entirely optional, and the point has been raised several times.

47 minutes ago, hoovmoov said:

mentioning what you like and don't like is one of the only things that have ever created any actual progress in all the history on earth

Well... I would say that the only thing that has ever created any actual progress in all the history on earth is people who wanted something and went and did something about it, despite the people complaining on both sides of the issue... which can be draining on positive momentum. 

I don't want to belabor the point, so I'll try to shut up about it for a while. ?

23 minutes ago, hoovmoov said:

Is there any way I could help you bugtest a merged version of my dickploreloaded/floris suggestion? Maybe we don't need to add 100% of all floris features (I know we don't need to add anything at all and I'm at your mercy) but maybe we could discuss a list of what features are the most worthwhile adding in and then prioritize those if it's in any way easier?

Why not just list the particular features from Floris that you want to see implemented here? I think some open discussion about the merits of the various features might be helpful.

Bear in mind that a lot of us may want to see the Loverslab type features expanded sooner rather than much later, if it's going to come to a vote, and people can only work on adding one thing at a time.

31 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I'm not trying to be rude, just explaining very directly that you're supporting complaints about something that is not only fine (embarking is admittedly a bit finicky) but already entirely optional, and the point has been raised several times.

Well... I would say that the only thing that has ever created any actual progress in all the history on earth is people who wanted something and went and did something about it, despite the people complaining on both sides of the issue... which can be draining on positive momentum. 

As I said before, I'm not complaining about the boats, I'm just upset that mentioning something like an opinion or a hope or a dream is something you want to be considered frowned upon. Not everyone is smart enough or able enough to do something, but many people who are have often come to know of these things because people who were helpless were willing to speak up, we could debate on the philosophical stuff forever but I'm willing to see your point if you're willing to see mine. I never touched the boats, but I just like options, and I don't mind a little traffic jam because that's probably what would happen in real life anyways. I'm not siding with anyone I'm just saying it's scary to see honesty being shut down because it might possibly waste time, it's just a suggestion. nobody, not even me with all my annoying begging is ever going to force anyone to do anything they don't want. I do admit it's very difficult to discern people's tone on plain text over the internet, so forgive how I'm also being just as equally defensive, please.

I don't want to belabor the point, so I'll try to shut up about it for a while. 

Why not just list the particular features from Floris that you want to see implemented here? I think some open discussion about the merits of the various features might be helpful.

Would you be willing to help me with that?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/floris-mod-pack/features/features50

This is the best list of features I can come up with for some reason, I'm sure there's a better list somewhere else as this one just seems way too vague, but should be mildly helpful. I don't see actual sub-mod names in the list and it drives me crazy. If we had a better list, maybe I could pick and choose and say "this mod name" but as of now all I can do is go "ahh ahh that one, oh oh this thing" like a toddler since the floris mod list is so vague...

To be totally frank, and I know I must sound stupid right now because I have no coding experience, but Lily mentioned before (In my own words here, not theirs) that it's really easy to just magically winmerge everythign together because it's open source. Now, all that makes me understand as a coding skill level 0 dumb dumb is that Lily could mix everything from the floris mod into the dickplomacy reloaded mod effortlessly. That's really what I took from that, however I'm sure I'm painfully wrong. It's just very hopeful thinking on my part I'm sure. If by some very odd chance I am right and that is what they really meant, I truly deeply wonder, "Why not just do it then?" Am I missing something here? I'm sure of it, so please forgive me.

Bear in mind that a lot of us may want to see the Loverslab type features expanded sooner rather than much later, if it's going to come to a vote, and people can only work on adding one thing at a time.

Of course, but would "winmerging" floris mod into dickplomacy reloaded really change anything at all about speed we will be getting more adult features? In my imagination it goes something like this

1. winmerge code wizard magic button floris mod into dickplomacy reloaded

2. bing bang boom it's done in like 5 minutes

3. instantly go back to working on dickplomacy reloaded adult goodies

I mean, am I far off? I just.. my head hurts!  I may be making an assumption here but Lily technically doesn't have to worry about any bugs from the floris mod because the floris mod maker is already doing that, and when floris mod has an update, those updates could just be ported over with winmerge right? It could possibly be that this wouldn't change or effect anything at all, other than the game having loads of new great extras. things could continue on like nothing ever happened. I think?

Please bare with me, I know... :(

imo i think what's wrong with ship battles are the range attacks aren't as deadly as sieges, both have the same bottleneck system but the range troops during a siege actually dish out a ton of damage, but somehow the range units on the ships is not doing that could be something with the AI i think, it used to lay down a huge ton of range attacks but its not doing it now, because the units tries to rush the bottlenecks.

just my 2 cents

Alright, so, after having played this for about 20 hours, I gotta say

...My god, is the combat freaking brutal. It's not a complain but, sometimes, it feels like my armor is made of wet tissue paper. Mind, plate stills endows a certain sense of invincibility but I find myself dying significantly more then not. And tournaments feel like they are random at times, simply because whether you win or not depends more on your teammates then on you.

Again, not a complain, I don't find this kind of difficulty hyke problematic, but I needed to vent some of the frustration I've been feeling. ;_;

Anyway, right, time to git gud I suppose...

19 minutes ago, Mithril said:

Alright, so, after having played this for about 20 hours, I gotta say

...My god, is the combat freaking brutal. It's not a complain but, sometimes, it feels like my armor is made of wet tissue paper. Mind, plate stills endows a certain sense of invincibility but I find myself dying significantly more then not. And tournaments feel like they are random at times, simply because whether you win or not depends more on your teammates then on you.

Again, not a complain, I don't find this kind of difficulty hyke problematic, but I needed to vent some of the frustration I've been feeling. ;_;

Anyway, right, time to git gud I suppose...

I'm surprised you say that because I was getting my butt kicked in the floris mod but when I moved over to dickplomacy reloaded I was able to stay alive longer and kick more butt. You can also try adjusting your options, hit escape, options, general options, and change the combat and campaign AI, you can also adjust your block and attack direction controls and even reduce how much damage you take to (Easiest). I hope this helps!

4 hours ago, hoovmoov said:

As I said before, I'm not complaining about the boats, I'm just upset that mentioning something like an opinion or a hope or a dream is something you want to be considered frowned upon. Not everyone is smart enough or able enough to do something, but many people who are have often come to know of these things because people who were helpless were willing to speak up, we could debate on the philosophical stuff forever but I'm willing to see your point if you're willing to see mine. I never touched the boats, but I just like options, and I don't mind a little traffic jam because that's probably what would happen in real life anyways. I'm not siding with anyone I'm just saying it's scary to see honesty being shut down because it might possibly waste time, it's just a suggestion. nobody, not even me with all my annoying begging is ever going to force anyone to do anything they don't want. I do admit it's very difficult to discern people's tone on plain text over the internet, so forgive how I'm also being just as equally defensive, please.

Would you be willing to help me with that?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/floris-mod-pack/features/features50

This is the best list of features I can come up with for some reason, I'm sure there's a better list somewhere else as this one just seems way too vague, but should be mildly helpful. I don't see actual sub-mod names in the list and it drives me crazy. If we had a better list, maybe I could pick and choose and say "this mod name" but as of now all I can do is go "ahh ahh that one, oh oh this thing" like a toddler since the floris mod list is so vague...

To be totally frank, and I know I must sound stupid right now because I have no coding experience, but Lily mentioned before (In my own words here, not theirs) that it's really easy to just magically winmerge everythign together because it's open source. Now, all that makes me understand as a coding skill level 0 dumb dumb is that Lily could mix everything from the floris mod into the dickplomacy reloaded mod effortlessly. That's really what I took from that, however I'm sure I'm painfully wrong. It's just very hopeful thinking on my part I'm sure. If by some very odd chance I am right and that is what they really meant, I truly deeply wonder, "Why not just do it then?" Am I missing something here? I'm sure of it, so please forgive me.

Of course, but would "winmerging" floris mod into dickplomacy reloaded really change anything at all about speed we will be getting more adult features? In my imagination it goes something like this

1. winmerge code wizard magic button floris mod into dickplomacy reloaded

2. bing bang boom it's done in like 5 minutes

3. instantly go back to working on dickplomacy reloaded adult goodies

I mean, am I far off? I just.. my head hurts!  I may be making an assumption here but Lily technically doesn't have to worry about any bugs from the floris mod because the floris mod maker is already doing that, and when floris mod has an update, those updates could just be ported over with winmerge right? It could possibly be that this wouldn't change or effect anything at all, other than the game having loads of new great extras. things could continue on like nothing ever happened. I think?

Please bare with me, I know... :(

I honestly should have been more clear, here was my instruction. 

"EDIT: I really don't know what you want added from Floris Expanded. You can move Dickplomacy Reloaded / normal Dickplomacy content into Floris Expand and vice versa because both are open source to my knowledge of Floris Expanded. Just winmerge normal public Dickplomacy with Diplomacy to isolate the changed code relating to sex, and then merge that into Floris Evolved source and port the Dickplomacy assets needed to make sex scenes work and it shouldn't be a problem to my knowledge."

By "normal" I meant non-Reloaded because it is much, much smaller in scope in terms of its code, so you could be able to fairly easily isolate the sex parts of the code when using winmerge to compare it to Diplomacy. You would then need to isolate all of the sex related code and then paste it into Floris Expanded source. You could also take code from Dickplomacy Reloaded by comparing Dickplomacy Reloaded to normal Dickplomacy using winmerge, and then adding it into Floris Expanded.

It also wouldn't take 5 minutes, it would take several days to do something like that, mostly because of debugging and the fact that it is a major amount of data entry. You can't just winmerge Dickplomacy code into Floris Expanded code directly because they are very different, so comparing line to line is impossible. However, you can see what exactly has changed using winmerge when compared to a control like Diplomacy. 

For instance, Ramaraunt Native was completely merged into Dickplomacy Reloaded, albeit we had to fix several issues that I honestly think were in his original version. This was comparable to merging the original Dickplomacy into Floris Expanded. Ramaraunt Native was merged by comparing it to Diplomacy, finding the spot where it was in Dickplomacy Reloaded source code, and then manually adding it in. 

Also there will never be an update for Floris ever again, Floris has been dead for several years, and many of the core original contributors are no longer active. There successor mod was called Silverstag, and that hasn't been updated since 2015. There developers stopped maintaining it, that, and it being open source are the reasons that there are so many Floris spin offs. 

You also have to understand that Dickplomacy Reloaded uses a ton of things that are already in floris, because I did originally look at their list because it is all open source projects. Part of the problem is that there is some weird conflicts and issues with using several of their open source projects when using Dickplomacy Reloaded as the base module. Part of that I avoid WSE at all costs, and I avoid adding too many textures because I am trying to keep it under 300mbs to be completely honest.

If you want you can look at the full list of everything that Dickplomacy Reloaded includes, you will notice a ton of overlapping stuff. I can look at more at adding the script side of things in terms of just adding more OSPs, but the problem is when adding bigger OSPs my experience has been that it ends up with at least some bugs that end up needing to be fixed. Even the gambling OSPs needed to be modified to get it to work without bugs. 

My point here is that adding OSPs isn't hard per say, it's the debugging that is hard and getting it to work properly.  

dickplomacy 1.40 readme.txt

Suggestion: The following code snippet into module_dialogs.py should let us change the outfit for wives that we can't get into the party. I foresee this as crucial to our 'mursions. *hem hem*

[anyone|plyr,"spouse_talk",
   [(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_lady),],
   "I have some new clothing for you to wear.", "spouse_pretalk",[
   (change_screen_equip_other)
 ]],

6 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Suggestion: The following code snippet into module_dialogs.py should let us change the outfit for wives that we can't get into the party. I foresee this as crucial to our 'mursions. *hem hem*

[anyone|plyr,"spouse_talk",
    [(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_lady),],
   "I have some new clothing for you to wear.", "spouse_pretalk",[
    (change_screen_equip_other)
 ]],

Will add it in, thanks. :D

EDIT: Added it in. https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/commit/45348a4fad71ed65ae1b1fac60453fd84173a775 

Hi!  This is a great mod :)  I've been searching, but can't find - when I try to buy cultivated land, I set the slider to how many acres I want (e.g. 2), and then click "Done", it returns me to the Market screen, but doesn't take my money or give me any land.  Am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, AmazinJacks said:

Hi!  This is a great mod :)  I've been searching, but can't find - when I try to buy cultivated land, I set the slider to how many acres I want (e.g. 2), and then click "Done", it returns me to the Market screen, but doesn't take my money or give me any land.  Am I doing something wrong?

I think there's a little "Verify" button underneath each slider that actually does the purchase.

20 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

I honestly should have been more clear, here was my instruction. 

"EDIT: I really don't know what you want added from Floris Expanded. You can move Dickplomacy Reloaded / normal Dickplomacy content into Floris Expand and vice versa because both are open source to my knowledge of Floris Expanded. Just winmerge normal public Dickplomacy with Diplomacy to isolate the changed code relating to sex, and then merge that into Floris Evolved source and port the Dickplomacy assets needed to make sex scenes work and it shouldn't be a problem to my knowledge."

I'm not only interested in the sex scenes, I actually care about most, maybe all of the features.. I love the adult content of course! the characters in this mod just look much more attractive and more like real people too!

By "normal" I meant non-Reloaded because it is much, much smaller in scope in terms of its code, so you could be able to fairly easily isolate the sex parts of the code when using winmerge to compare it to Diplomacy. You would then need to isolate all of the sex related code and then paste it into Floris Expanded source. You could also take code from Dickplomacy Reloaded by comparing Dickplomacy Reloaded to normal Dickplomacy using winmerge, and then adding it into Floris Expanded.

I'm sorry I just, don't understand how to do this. I don't understand how to make it happen.

It also wouldn't take 5 minutes, it would take several days to do something like that, mostly because of debugging and the fact that it is a major amount of data entry.

oh... i.... i understand... *the sound of dreams breaking*

Also there will never be an update for Floris ever again, Floris has been dead for several years, and many of the core original contributors are no longer active. There successor mod was called Silverstag, and that hasn't been updated since 2015. There developers stopped maintaining it, that, and it being open source are the reasons that there are so many Floris spin offs. 

No... Noo WHAT? How did I not know this, I thought. Why would they stop? Silverstag... HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS! I comprehensively and recursively and systematically searched every mod on moddb and I didn't see this, or maybe didn't realize what it was? *brain assplode* does silverstag contain everything from floris expanded?

Wait, and I keep hearing you say "floris evolved" and I'm just thinking you're making a mistake or something because I keep thinking "no no it's expanded silly!" but... that is also a thing... I- what.  I just. oh my gosh.

You also have to understand that Dickplomacy Reloaded uses a ton of things that are already in floris, because I did originally look at their list because it is all open source projects.

I did notice that and that's really cool!

I am trying to keep it under 300mbs to be completely honest.

*the sounds of dreams breaking*

Thanks that's really useful, but isn't that the readme from the mod file? I think I read this before but I'll give it another read.

I just had another idea. do you think that it would be possible in the distant future, when dickplomacy reloaded is better fleshed out and well "finished" to make a portable-compatible version of dickplomacy reloaded that plugs into silverstag or floris EVOLVED (came out after expanded) and just brings all the good adult content over? this would be like in the future, like terminator level, way far man. when dickplomacy reloaded is really really done, maybe there could be a "stick it in silverstage" version or "stick it in floris evolved" version so that the adult stuff could just easily be added to those?

Can you possibly help me isolate the code that gives the women pretty faces in the character creator, makes their nude bodies much more beautiful, that thing where you press "O" and you get naked, the sex scenes, and all the other adult stuff so I can just copy paste it into floris evolved or expanded on my own (assuming i can learn how)? maybe I can just do that for every version of dickplomacy reloaded that comes out?

Also, do you know any modding superheros that would be willing to take everything from Silverstag, and everything from Floris Evolved and merge it into one huge amazing mod? I now find myself humbled, and I so strongly appreciate that you have helped me learn of silverstag and floris evolved, but I now also find myself painfully torn between the two. Silverstag seems to have all kinds of weird stuff like sprinting, which to me is amazing, and floris evolved seems to have a bunch of other things that contribute to the game world being better. I'm tortured. absolutely tortured. How do I pick? How can I choose? I have no coding experience but I Neeeeeeed to play both mixed together! the pain!!!!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/floris-evolved

last updated 2016

https://www.moddb.com/mods/silverstag

last updated 2015

this blows my mind. where do I start? How do I function? how can I go on? Do you know how to teach me how to move everything I like from silverstag into floris evolved or from evolved to silverstag? Can you help me? maybe that's too selfish to ask since I can't ask you to stop working on dickplomacy reloaded just for an idiot like me. I have no mouth and I must scream.

EDIT: both evolved and silverstag are unplayable, they just don't work and it's currently impossible to find any new versions that can be downloaded. I didn't know I could feel even worse.

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I think there's a little "Verify" button underneath each slider that actually does the purchase.

Hey SD I purchased all the acres of land and nothing happens after that. What's the point of buying land? I don't seem to get any more money out of it, and nothing else seems to change.

6 hours ago, hoovmoov said:

I'm not only interested in the sex scenes, I actually care about most, maybe all of the features.. I love the adult content of course! the characters in this mod just look much more attractive and more like real people too!

I'm sorry I just, don't understand how to do this. I don't understand how to make it happen.

oh... i.... i understand... *the sound of dreams breaking*

No... Noo WHAT? How did I not know this, I thought. Why would they stop? Silverstag... HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS! I comprehensively and recursively and systematically searched every mod on moddb and I didn't see this, or maybe didn't realize what it was? *brain assplode* does silverstag contain everything from floris expanded?

Wait, and I keep hearing you say "floris evolved" and I'm just thinking you're making a mistake or something because I keep thinking "no no it's expanded silly!" but... that is also a thing... I- what.  I just. oh my gosh.

I did notice that and that's really cool!

*the sounds of dreams breaking*

Thanks that's really useful, but isn't that the readme from the mod file? I think I read this before but I'll give it another read.

I just had another idea. do you think that it would be possible in the distant future, when dickplomacy reloaded is better fleshed out and well "finished" to make a portable-compatible version of dickplomacy reloaded that plugs into silverstag or floris EVOLVED (came out after expanded) and just brings all the good adult content over? this would be like in the future, like terminator level, way far man. when dickplomacy reloaded is really really done, maybe there could be a "stick it in silverstage" version or "stick it in floris evolved" version so that the adult stuff could just easily be added to those?

Can you possibly help me isolate the code that gives the women pretty faces in the character creator, makes their nude bodies much more beautiful, that thing where you press "O" and you get naked, the sex scenes, and all the other adult stuff so I can just copy paste it into floris evolved or expanded on my own (assuming i can learn how)? maybe I can just do that for every version of dickplomacy reloaded that comes out?

Also, do you know any modding superheros that would be willing to take everything from Silverstag, and everything from Floris Evolved and merge it into one huge amazing mod? I now find myself humbled, and I so strongly appreciate that you have helped me learn of silverstag and floris evolved, but I now also find myself painfully torn between the two. Silverstag seems to have all kinds of weird stuff like sprinting, which to me is amazing, and floris evolved seems to have a bunch of other things that contribute to the game world being better. I'm tortured. absolutely tortured. How do I pick? How can I choose? I have no coding experience but I Neeeeeeed to play both mixed together! the pain!!!!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/floris-evolved

last updated 2016

https://www.moddb.com/mods/silverstag

last updated 2015

this blows my mind. where do I start? How do I function? how can I go on? Do you know how to teach me how to move everything I like from silverstag into floris evolved or from evolved to silverstag? Can you help me? maybe that's too selfish to ask since I can't ask you to stop working on dickplomacy reloaded just for an idiot like me. I have no mouth and I must scream.

EDIT: both evolved and silverstag are unplayable, they just don't work and it's currently impossible to find any new versions that can be downloaded. I didn't know I could feel even worse.

"I just had another idea. do you think that it would be possible in the distant future, when dickplomacy reloaded is better fleshed out and well "finished" to make a portable-compatible version of dickplomacy reloaded that plugs into silverstag or floris EVOLVED (came out after expanded) and just brings all the good adult content over? this would be like in the future, like terminator level, way far man. when dickplomacy reloaded is really really done, maybe there could be a "stick it in silverstage" version or "stick it in floris evolved" version so that the adult stuff could just easily be added to those?" 

Yes, a portable version of Dickplomacy can be done and I do plan on doing that eventually but I need to learn how mod merger works first.

11 hours ago, hoovmoov said:

No, Silverstag has a few entirely new features, for example it completely redoes the way troops are recruited, ups recruitment cost and drops upkeep, adds hp regen and player abilities that you can achieve. A little more info on troops here. On that note, that is also the wiki for it. You should give it a try, it does some things really quite well.

On the other hand, Silverstag elected to skip some things, such as Freelancer and the combat animations that Floris uses. Overall SS feels more like DP to me: more specific changes instead of a total overhaul hodgepodge just for the sake of it, and that's fine. ("Let's change everything, because different must be better!") I am hoping DP can get into the sex play/dom&sub niche more deeply soon. (hah) Perhaps after the next round of bug fixes.

That being said, I quite like the combat animations OSP that Floris borrows, as well as Silverstag's own recruitment system and stat troops.

4 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

"I just had another idea. do you think that it would be possible in the distant future, when dickplomacy reloaded is better fleshed out and well "finished" to make a portable-compatible version of dickplomacy reloaded that plugs into silverstag or floris EVOLVED (came out after expanded) and just brings all the good adult content over? this would be like in the future, like terminator level, way far man. when dickplomacy reloaded is really really done, maybe there could be a "stick it in silverstage" version or "stick it in floris evolved" version so that the adult stuff could just easily be added to those?" 

Yes, a portable version of Dickplomacy can be done and I do plan on doing that eventually but I need to learn how mod merger works first.

Just so that there's no confusion, you mean portable as in "put dickplomacy reloaded INTO another existing mod's folder and both mods work mixed together" ? I LOVE YOU

1 hour ago, ka1234 said:

Hi Mr./Ms.,

Can you add recruit male or female farmer to this mod? Thank you!

Kind regards,

Ka1234

Go to marketplace in a big town, select hire mercenaries, ask about which kinds, and the first cheapest options are farmers. 10 gives women only, lesser numbers lets you hire individual male farmers. I have a giant army of just women farmers I promoted to almost valkyrie style horse women, best units in the game I've seen! MUCH fun.

46 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

No, Silverstag has a few entirely new features, for example it completely redoes the way troops are recruited, ups recruitment cost and drops upkeep, adds hp regen and player abilities that you can achieve. A little more info on troops here. On that note, that is also the wiki for it. You should give it a try, it does some things really quite well.

On the other hand, Silverstag elected to skip some things, such as Freelancer and the combat animations that Floris uses. Overall SS feels more like DP to me: more specific changes instead of a total overhaul hodgepodge just for the sake of it, and that's fine. ("Let's change everything, because different must be better!") I am hoping DP can get into the sex play/dom&sub niche more deeply soon. (hah) Perhaps after the next round of bug fixes.

That being said, I quite like the combat animations OSP that Floris borrows, as well as Silverstag's own recruitment system and stat troops.

I have this horrible feeling in my stomach but I have to say I really hope one day all the best features from Floris Expanded, Dickplomacy reloaded, Floris Evolved, and Silverstag can all be combined into one glorious and beautiful mod the likes of which will be sung in songs far into the release of mount and blade: butterload. In fact when bannerlord comes out I think this mod, if ever used or moved or has a new one made for bannerlord, should totally be called butterload... because... you know. UHGHGNNn TAKE MY FUTA BUTTERLOAD!

hehe

Lily seems to be the only serious warband modder around right now that's active and really seems to love what they do and cares about their community, so I hope Lily can be the one to do it one day, somehow. I know it must be annoying to get it to cooperate together but the positive side is that all that mod content already exists, and just needs to be glued together somehow by someone smart like Lily. Lily maybe we can keep the filesize under 300mb... because 7Zip? I don't care if it takes up 4 gigs when I unzip...

I mean just out of curiousity, why put such a small limit on a mod that's so big and beautiful and needs room to grow? I don't want to ever alienate the main audience and cummunity of the dickplomacy reloaded mod because the adult stuff comes first, but imagine the fame and the following you could achieve if you got people to come for the sex and stay for the sex, plus the great mods saved from the grave! Lily could be that hero that brought back silverstag and floris expanded and evolved, not to mention dickplomacy back from the dead! Lily is a necromancer of nice things! You are an inspiration, and the potential, THE POTENTIAL! I can never undermine what you've already done but I must ask for more! WE need you Lily! you are our champion of sexy stuff and saving good mods!

49 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Go here. 30.2 test version downloaded off of google drive, maybe you need to look around more.

I did, this is the latest download version I could find, but I couldn't find latest stable (like 30, not .2) because nobody says "OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD LOCATION HERE!" because those forums are a mess. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=356162.0

here is 30.2 but the google link is broken. you try to download but it just reloads over and over and doesn't give you a download.