youtube fun vids

PJ and Team Poor Life Choices is some of my favorite entertainment in speedrunning, gaming and breaking things in hilarious ways.

PJ's SBBS1000 tournaments had me reliably in tears over the past years, hope it helps some of you to stay in good spirits, too.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, Mr. Trigun said:

ADL....aren't they the same out of touch with reality retards that think the "OK hand sign" essentially equals to the nazi salute? 

they think it means White Power, basically if you do it you are in the KKK somehow....

I mean that whole thing started on 4chan as a joke as to how people believe stupid things and it worked, there are cops and military people who have been fired due to being smart asses in pictures and doing it because people are stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GTA Vice City done very quick.

This has been done at a charity event that focusses on getting games done quick, hence the name. They usually do a big one in January and in June for either Doctors without Borders or Prevent Cancer Foundation.

• 2 weeks later...