youtube fun vids

On 4/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, AKM said:

didn't see your update until now, so thanks for that. I think most are going to be done now sadly that G4 has come to an end. I hope those people find awesome things to keep making.

and if anyone wants to know how small we really  are you can watch this

2 hours ago, ReapersCurse said:

I think most are going to be done now sadly that G4 has come to an end. I hope those people find awesome things to keep making.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  I had the same feeling with the one convention I went to, the last BronyCon in Baltimore, MD.  People kept saying that things will continue, and to a point, they have - if you can find the right place where new fan content is being done.  Many, however, made their content based directly on the show (DWK for example), so they're going to have to either find something else, or do a major change in their operation.  Still, there was a definite air of finality about the convention.  No idea what the west coast (BabsCon?) is doing, but I have my doubts about the emergence of another large east coast contingent, as that was BronyCon.

Have some pony nonsense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN64uALRuko

And there are others:

Read some statements about time spent by sailors on the ocean that makes me re-think my interest in the ocean.  There are a LOT of unknowns out there.  As one sailor put it "If you go into the water, you are no longer at the top of the food chain."

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, AKM said:

Read some statements about time spent by sailors on the ocean that makes me re-think my interest in the ocean.  There are a LOT of unknowns out there.  As one sailor put it "If you go into the water, you are no longer at the top of the food chain."

Considering how little we know about the Ocean we need to explore it further, but you are not wrong. Though that statement can mean the same thing on certain continents being on land.

17 hours ago, ReapersCurse said:

Need to be 100% honest if you can not handle people getting shot or blood do not watch this.

I know it's Monday Morning quarterbacking, but that was awfully stupid of him to close the distance on someone who wasn't paying him the attention he thought he deserved.  Got away from his cover, demanded that someone who was doing something else pay attention to him.  Finally, look at the guys eyes/ facial expression.  There's no question the guy didn't think much at all of the officer's "athoratah"  (authority in a Cartman voice).  Pretty obvious that the officer had "badge syndrome".  While I'm at it, walk up to someone sticking a gun in their face, what do you expect the response to be, badge or no badge with your gun?  Sigh.

We had an officer killed here once due to his complete lack of situational understanding under similar circumstances.  He could have waited for backup.  He didn't.  Double sigh.

4 hours ago, AKM said:

I know it's Monday Morning quarterbacking, but that was awfully stupid of him to close the distance on someone who wasn't paying him the attention he thought he deserved.  Got away from his cover, demanded that someone who was doing something else pay attention to him.  Finally, look at the guys eyes/ facial expression.  There's no question the guy didn't think much at all of the officer's "athoratah"  (authority in a Cartman voice).  Pretty obvious that the officer had "badge syndrome".  While I'm at it, walk up to someone sticking a gun in their face, what do you expect the response to be, badge or no badge with your gun?  Sigh.

We had an officer killed here once due to his complete lack of situational understanding under similar circumstances.  He could have waited for backup.  He didn't.  Double sigh.

He was responding to a call about the guy who shot him, all he wanted to do was talk to the guy. There are many mistakes this cop made sure, but the point of it is is that cops have really no idea what they are walking into even when it looks normal for them. The Officer in the video survived too, I can't find it right now but there is the full camera where a bystander comes to help him talk to dispatch as in this one he said both of his arms are broken and when the adrenaline wore down he couldn't move them, I will try to find it and update this post with it if I can.

Found the full 20 minute one