So the raider was hostile (He was firing at me and killed me several times as I tried to get the mod to trigger the animations). And this is the first time I've tried to use the mod. Also when I try to pick other actors for the animations, it says there are no animations present to choose from. Is there a screenshot I can get to you? I know I'm not doing a thorough job explaining the problem to you.

16 minutes ago, thetunaguy said:

Yeah I can go into my pip-boy, change cells, all that fun stuff but weapons just no longer function. I'm as lost as you are. I've tested animations through the AAF wizard as well, and after those everything is still fine, it just happens after a violation.

Thanks for the help!

Try this.  Open the console and issue the following two commands:

player.changeAnimArchetype

player.changeAnimArchetype animArchetypePlayer

This will reset any animation archetype changes stuck on your character, then set the archetype back to the Player type.  Violate already does this at the end of the violation, but maybe somehow it's not working the first time in your case.

If that doesn't help, run the following command:

diel

That is short for Dump Input Enable Layers, and will show us what input layers are affecting your character and what mod added them.  The output will look something like this:

20200319134113_1.jpg

Below each layer description is a list of the controls that layer disables.  If any of them show anything other than NONE, you can reset them with the command

riel X

where X is the layer number  listed in the diel output. 

12 minutes ago, Dagger108 said:

So the raider was hostile (He was firing at me and killed me several times as I tried to get the mod to trigger the animations). And this is the first time I've tried to use the mod. Also when I try to pick other actors for the animations, it says there are no animations present to choose from. Is there a screenshot I can get to you? I know I'm not doing a thorough job explaining the problem to you.

Strange.  Did you try doing the Update! function from the MCM like I suggested?

Screenshots won't really help.  Make the problem happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

2 hours ago, Dagger108 said:

Here is the script log for my problem. Update! Didn't have any affect unfortunately.

The log shows that the AAF Violate plugin you have installed is from a different version than the scripts are.  There are old script properties in the plugin that are no longer in the scripts, and new properties in the scripts that are not present in the plugin.  Among these are the actor variables that control what types of actors the mod scans for when you try to surrender.  The mod can't possibly work in this condition.

Spoiler

[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property GhoulRace on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property HumanRace on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property DogRaces on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property AFV_Global_Use_Tags on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property AFV_Global_Use_AAF_Packages on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property CharmFaction on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property ExpandedRaces on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property AFV_Global_Face_Anims on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] warning: Property AFV_Global_Race on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (94000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV FPV_RaiderPet: Raider Pet mod found
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV FPV_RaiderPet: Quest started
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV FPV_RaiderPet: Raider Pet mod found
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV FPV_POTC: Plugs of the Commonwealth not found
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV FPV_POTC: Devious Devices loaded
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:30PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fOutnumber:PlayerSurrender
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fPOTCIntegration:Global
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fPOTCChance:Global
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fHumanRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fGhoulRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fSynthRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fSuperMutantRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fDogRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fFeralRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fDeathclawRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fSmallBugRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fLargeBugRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fCreatureRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fGiantRaces:AggressorRaces
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fFPASelfEsteemRecovery:Global
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV MCM report: no akGlobal for fDDMaxDevices:Global
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV Report: CompanionRaces built with 0 races
[03/19/2020 - 12:43:31PM] AFV Report: BasicRaces built with 0 races

You need to verify that you only have the AAF Violate 1.32 FOMOD installed, and not the main plugin nor the DLC or FCOM patches from older versions.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Try this.  Open the console and issue the following two commands:

This will reset any animation archetype changes stuck on your character, then set the archetype back to the Player type.  Violate already does this at the end of the violation, but maybe somehow it's not working the first time in your case.

If that doesn't help, run the following command:

diel

That is short for Dump Input Enable Layers, and will show us what input layers are affecting your character and what mod added them.  The output will look something like this:

20200319134113_1.jpg

Below each layer description is a list of the controls that layer disables.  If any of them show anything other than NONE, you can reset them with the command

riel X

where X is the layer number  listed in the diel output. 

The two commands didn't work unfortunately, but diel did. Definitely something going on in layer 3. 

It also apparently doesn't happen 100% of the time. It actually worked properly twice today before my weapon broke again on the third test.

diel.jpg

4 hours ago, Dagger108 said:

So I disabled some of the files that weren't needed and I got more progress with it. The ghouls were working but humans would just strip the character and stand around then return to being hostile. Here's the log from that.

Right, so now you are getting AAF errors because you either don't have the right animation packs installed or don't have AAF Themes isntalled

[03/19/2020 - 04:06:36PM] AFV report: approach scene ended with timeout 9
[03/19/2020 - 04:06:36PM] AFV SexSceneChoosing: curRapistE [1] maxRapistE [0] CanDoGangbangs [False]
[03/19/2020 - 04:06:36PM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[0] is Madylin Sumptor [20]
[03/19/2020 - 04:06:36PM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[1] is Forged [-1710880145]
[03/19/2020 - 04:06:36PM] AFV report: OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [4]

That last line means AAF returned an error 4 because it couldn't find an animation that works with the actors (your player and the Forged) with the specified tags ("Aggressive").  So, you need AAF Themes and animation packs that feature aggressive human-on-human animations.

24 minutes ago, thetunaguy said:

The two commands didn't work unfortunately, but diel did. Definitely something going on in layer 3. 

It also apparently doesn't happen 100% of the time. It actually worked properly twice today before my weapon broke again on the third test.

The inputlayers that are active are from Devious Devices and TortureDevices (which is itself used by Devious Devices).  So most likely there is a problem with your DD install where you are being restrained but the devices are not showing up.

10 minutes ago, Dagger108 said:

So the

That post wasn't for you.  I replied to you in this post.

When I reply to someone I always quote who I was replying to.  Please look at the quote block in the post and at least check to see if it's you I'm talking to?

37 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The inputlayers that are active are from Devious Devices and TortureDevices (which is itself used by Devious Devices).  So most likely there is a problem with your DD install where you are being restrained but the devices are not showing up.

Yup you were totally right. Reinstalled DD, Torture Devices, and Real Handcuffs (just in case) and it works great now.

Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, Dagger108 said:

So I have install for animations AAF Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations 2000304.1, 50 Shades of Fallout 4, AAF Bad End Animations, AAF Creature Pack, AAF DLC Creature Pack, Mutated Lust, and VaderMania. It's probably an issue that I have so many of them but I wasn't sure if I needed more than one.

Your script log shows that when you loaded your save, the mod's script properties were still messed up because of the plugin issue you had before.  So surrender wasn't working.

You need to load the game and wait a minute or so without getting into combat or trying to surrender.  Then, use the Update! function to force update Violate, and let everything finish initializing.  Once the update is complete, save your game.

After that, things should start working properly and you can try surrendering.

As far as animations, you can safely install every animation pack in the recommended list at the same time.  AAF can handle that many and more.

Hi there,

Thanks for the update ( - Not yet tried it)

I guess the handling for Devious devices still is not optimal. Is there any chance that some equipped devious devices are unequipped during sex scenes ?

The animations  does not look good with a yoke equipped or a chain harness or a bell plug.

Meanwhile I've found an acceptable solution how to unequip devious devices rendered item and inventory item. It is similar to your idea with the arrays, but

instead of the arrays I'am using 2 Formlists and placed them in an addional mod (at the moment my Devious device enchantings)

So instead of more than 200 forms there is only the requirement to check for 2 external forms.

Devious device breaking already works with this solution (not yet published)

It also would be possible to unequip all unwanted devious devices and try to reequip them lateron.

Unfortunately AAF violate does only send 2 custom events where the second event fires when pacification timer expires, but this is too late.

Maybe it could be realized with a third event, that fires after the last sex scene finished.

BEST would be if the animation system can handle Devious devices by itself !

Hmmmmm, since there are only a few annoying devices, I will try to unequip them with sexscenestart and reequip them with sexsceneend for player only.

-- Do not want to create additional databases for each npc (In skyrim databases for each actor is much better supported with the storageutil.dll !!)

Will see then how this will looks like  :)

11 minutes ago, Adetu said:

I guess the handling for Devious devices still is not optimal. Is there any chance that some equipped devious devices are unequipped during sex scenes ?

The animations  does not look good with a yoke equipped or a chain harness or a bell plug.

I agree, that is why I added the option long ago to add DD at the end or at the beginning of the violation.  Unequipping specific types of devices is a good idea, but I never really considered it because of the amount of work involved.

AAF handles Devious Devices by keyword - the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml includes DD_KW_RenderedItem, so anything with that keyword will not be unequipped when the actor's clothing is removed.

You could probably change that so instead of the rendereditem keyword you use specific equipment keywords so only certain items are protected from unequipping.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I agree, that is why I added the option long ago to add DD at the end or at the beginning of the violation.  Unequipping specific types of devices is a good idea, but I never really considered it because of the amount of work involved.

AAF handles Devious Devices by keyword - the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml includes DD_KW_RenderedItem, so anything with that keyword will not be unequipped when the actor's clothing is removed.

You could probably change that so instead of the rendereditem keyword you use specific equipment keywords so only certain items are protected from unequipping.

Where can I find these file ? I've updated my installation with the last AAF Framework, but does not seen something like that.

When I search my installation folder *protect*, than I find some XML files like RealHandcuffs_protectedEquipmentData.xml and some others.

Anyway I always thought that the items of Devious Devices would protect themself from simple unequipping (?) like they do in skyrim.

I've done a short look into some XML files of the AAF framework. Regarding my  "Unequip all" installation it seem that AAF only unequips a set

of Bodyslots, but not all and also not the equipped items which do not have a body slot, like the Devious device inventory items.

I guess leave there everything as  it is and try my idea. - Since my idea has already proven that it works only the "remaining" work need to be done !

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

Where can I find these file ?

AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml is part of AAF Themes and is installed if you enable Devious Devices support in Themes.

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

I've done a short look into some XML files of the AAF framework. Regarding my  "Unequip all" installation it seem that AAF only unequips a set

of Bodyslots, but not all and also not the equipped items which do not have a body slot, like the Devious device inventory items.

AAF unequips whatever slots are specified in AAF_EquipmentSetData for the "Undress" equipmentset.  The various protectedEquipmentData files allow you to specify keywords that will cause equipment to be exempt from this.

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

I guess leave there everything as  it is and try my idea. - Since my idea has already proven that it works only the "remaining" work need to be done !

I like your idea - I think using the real DD equip/unequip functions is better than relying on AAF to do it.  Were you able to make it work with the AAF events?

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml is part of AAF Themes and is installed if you enable Devious Devices support in Themes.

AAF unequips whatever slots are specified in AAF_EquipmentSetData for the "Undress" equipmentset.  The various protectedEquipmentData files allow you to specify keywords that will cause equipment to be exempt from this.

I like your idea - I think using the real DD equip/unequip functions is better than relying on AAF to do it.  Were you able to make it work with the AAF events?

Well the scripts are finished for the testing version and the Patch esp is done too. Unfortunately the scripts work only "50 %"

First trial was to put unequip function in OnAnimationStart and reequipfunction in OnAnimationEnd. But nothing happened and no error was shown up in papyrus log.

Second trial was to put unequip function in FPV_OnHit.Vin_Event_Suspend and leave reequipfuncion in OnAnimationEnd. This works as intended, of course only for the first

sex scene playing.

I assume the AAF frameworks blocks some actions when the scene starts, but I am not familiar with that framework, so I do not know yet what it could be.

Anyway If you want to add the functionality to AAF_VIOLATE I can send you the necessary script parts. Nevertheless to have a more general solution would be better.

10 hours ago, Adetu said:

First trial was to put unequip function in OnAnimationStart and reequipfunction in OnAnimationEnd. But nothing happened and no error was shown up in papyrus log.

I can probably guess what happened.  If the Player is in an animation, AAF creates a body double and makes the player invisible, and the body double performs the animation.  So your script probably worked fine, but the results couldn't be seen because you were modifying the player's equipment and not the body double.

Fortunately, AAF provides the Reference ID of the body double in the OnSceneInit event.  So you can do this:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneInit(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)    
    Int iResult =  akArgs[0] as Int
    If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [" + iResult + "]")
    Else
        Actor myActor = akArgs[2] as Actor

If (myActor != None)
            ; unequip problematic DD
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

the nice thing is that the body double only exists for the duration of the AAF scene.  So you don't need to re-equip it afterwards, and the real player will still have the DD equipped.

42 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I can probably guess what happened.  If the Player is in an animation, AAF creates a body double and makes the player invisible, and the body double performs the animation.  So your script probably worked fine, but the results couldn't be seen because you were modifying the player's equipment and not the body double.

Fortunately, AAF provides the Reference ID of the body double in the OnSceneInit event.  So you can do this:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneInit(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)    
    Int iResult =  akArgs[0] as Int
    If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [" + iResult + "]")
    Else
        Actor myActor = akArgs[2] as Actor

If (myActor != None)
            ; unequip problematic DD
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

the nice thing is that the body double only exists for the duration of the AAF scene.  So you don't need to re-equip it afterwards, and the real player will still have the DD equipped.

Thanks for the hint. I've found the "Onsceneevent" and the body double actor just a few minutes ago. Already thought by myself this could  reduce the effort in papyrus.

Will test the "old" solution now with using the on scene event now and do some fine tuning afterwords.

By the way. I want to unequip devious body attire and plugs always, but gags only if necessary.  (At the moment always do them all)

Where do I have to look for in the position string:  akargs[3] or in the tags: akArgs [4] ?

But this would require unequipping gags on the double in OnAnimatioStart.

21 minutes ago, Adetu said:

By the way. I want to unequip devious body attire and plugs always, but gags only if necessary.  (At the moment always do them all)

Where do I have to look for in the position string:  akargs[3] or in the tags: akArgs [4] ?

You should use tags to keep it generic.  For OnAnimationStart the tags are packed as a Var in akArgs[3]:

String[] tags = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[3]) as String[]

If (tags.find("PenisToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StrapOnToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StickToMouth") > -1)
    ; this is oral sex so remove the gag
EndIf

It does get a bit complicated, because you need to get the body double from the OnSceneInit, then unequip the gag in OnAnimationStart.

27 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Thanks for the hint. I've found the "Onsceneevent" and the body double actor just a few minutes ago. Already thought by myself this could  reduce the effort in papyrus.

Will test the "old" solution now with using the on scene event now and do some fine tuning afterwords.

Yeah,  for now works as expected. Run my existing unequip function in OnsceneInit and additionally equip a blindfold (testing purpose) on the body double in the animation start event :)

Now its time for "fine tuning"