View File

This contains compatibility patch for RSE (AAF, Four-Play, and Basic Needs Lite - see below) and Craftable Working Showers Sinks (CWSS) - Redux V2.  The patch is fairly straightforward, and uses original scripts from RSE.  The CWSS items have been modified to remove their scripts in favor of the RSE scripts for toilet use and drinking.  I also added back the vanilla sound effects scripts for the drinking items - so they will not be silent.

Modified items will be found in the Furniture>CWSS menu as usual, now with a modified name including [RSE-CWSS]

Includes:

• All toilets/outhouse items
    • Work with RSE Basic Needs
    • Use original animations from CWSS
    • Urinal - special case here - it now works with both genders (if you want to stand)
  • Bubbler sink items
    • Taking a drink will reduce RSE Basic Needs thirst
    • Taking a drink will increase RSE Basic Needs bathroom needs

Excludes:

• Showers and bathing items - as these have no current RSE Basic/Advanced needs features

Load Order:

CWSS_Redux.esp

AAF_RSE.esp

RSE_CWSS_pastch.esp <---- any place after the first two

When installing - as the scripts relative to the CWSS have been removed and replaced, it is a good idea to scrap and replace any CWSS toilets or bubbler sinks

The mod contains no scripts of it's own, and should be safe to install or remove at any time.  Please scrap any RSE-CWSS integrated items prior to removing.

The mod was created with:

CWSS Redux V2 - 2.1

RSE - AAF 3.9.9.7 OR FP 3.7.8 (this SHOULD work with earlier versions as there has not been a change to the script involved recently)

*Note that this mod was created against a version of RSE that requires AAF.  Four-Play and Basic Needs Lite patches are available in the downloads section.

Thanks to steve40 for creating CWSS and allowing the patch to be created ("Compatibility patches are permitted as long as no assets are included in the patch.")

MANY thanks to @Flashy (JoeR) for his hard work creating and maintaining RSE!

>>Basic Needs Lite<< - now supporting this mod with a patch.  NOTE - if you have RSE you DO NOT NEED THIS.  This is ONLY for users of Basic Needs lite  Modified items will be found in the Furniture>CWSS menu as usual, now with a modified name including [BN-CWSS]

>>Four-Play RSE<< - now supporting this version of RSE with a patch.  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    RSE, CWSS V2 Redux

View File

4 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

I've never used CWSS because I've heard it had a lot of problems. Does this patch address them? (since it replaces some/all scripts?)

What problems? The only one problem with CWSS is that you should install it after leaving Vault 111, cuz it's holotape will be missing when you start game with it installed, I did not see other problems. And no this is only compatibility patch with only esp file not scripts.

On 8/1/2018 at 9:29 AM, LukeDuke said:

What problems? The only one problem with CWSS is that you should install it after leaving Vault 111, cuz it's holotape will be missing when you start game with it installed, I did not see other problems. And no this is only compatibility patch with only esp file not scripts.

I also haven't seen problems with CWSS in the original implementation.  This patch does replace SOME of the scripts, but not all.  For the bubblers and toilets, I used the RSE scripts which detect that the player used the item - and will thusly update the corresponding basic/advanced needs values (thirst or bathroom needs).

The showers and other items remain unaffected by the patch and include the original CWSS scripts (which I've not had issues with)

On 8/1/2018 at 2:19 PM, castle456 said:

Would you plz make the cwss patch for basic needs lite?  

RSE is too much for me

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know this existed.  I have added a patch for this as well.  Please test it out and let me know how it works for you.  

BNLite_CWSS_patch should support all CWSS added Outhouse and Toilets  Sinks were excluded as "thirst" is not part of Basic Needs Lite.

Load order:

CWSS Redux.esp

FP_BasicNeeds.esp

BNLite_CWSS_Patch.esp <---anyplace after the first two

2 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Try this one. He says on the download page that it should work. Just no guarantees.

I tried it, it's set to use AAF_RSE.esp as master. I know I can FO4edit to edit the master but that would require that I download AAF_RSE and install it first.

I understand editing the master doesn't have any guarantees it'll work (I assume that's what he meant by "it should work").

12 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@Halstrom @Sulphur.4724 @Langdon @pimpn3z317

This was made to with the AAF version of RSE.  

I will look in to the compatibility with FP_RSE and upload a version for that as well.

Looks like it was as simple as swapping the master on the ESP.   Note, I have not tested this version, but the plugin shows all properties filled on the script attachments and produces no errors.  Please let me know if this works!

Added to main downloads page.

12 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Looks like it was as simple as swapping the master on the ESP.   Note, I have not tested this version, but the plugin shows all properties filled on the script attachments and produces no errors.  Please let me know if this works!

Added to main downloads page.

Thank you! no problems so far.