• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed, or is it my loadout maybe, that every now and again the toilets will refuse to respond when trying to use them? So I store it in the workshop menu, replace it and it works again, only the controlling script/animation changes, from the CWSS animation to the RSE animation. Then later, it'll do it again. Same fix. And it switches BACK to the CWSS animation? When it happens it happens to all of them.

Not a huge deal, but I'd like it to make up my damn mind! LoL

Is there a way to make it stay on the RSE animation? That one is shorter.

Or is this just a figment of my load order gone rogue? 

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Has anyone noticed, or is it my loadout maybe, that every now and again the toilets will refuse to respond when trying to use them? So I store it in the workshop menu, replace it and it works again, only the controlling script/animation changes, from the CWSS animation to the RSE animation. Then later, it'll do it again. Same fix. And it switches BACK to the CWSS animation? When it happens it happens to all of them.

Always provide a load order with questions like this, it can always help.  Do you have Player Comment and Head Tracking mod?  Even with the provided CWSS patch for the mod, it would interfere with CWSS toilets just like you described.  In my case, that was without RSE installed.

10 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

Always provide a load order with questions like this, it can always help.  Do you have Player Comment and Head Tracking mod?  Even with the provided CWSS path for the mod, it would interfere with CWSS toilets just like you described.  In my case, that was without RSE installed.

Nah. I don't use that mod. I do have RSE tho.

Spoiler

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*SimSettlements.esm
*ConcealedArmor.esm
*AAF.esm
*XDI.esm
*mso_sms.esl
*ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*CBBE.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*SettlementGarageSale.esp
*BasementLiving.esp
*SwitchboxGenerator 30-1024.esp
*LongerPowerLines3x.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
four_play.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*rpampas.esp
*zWGirlClothSimply.esp
*DelyteC&E.esp
*ModularVaultSuit.esp
*Femsheppings Summer Shorts.esp
*NiTeNull - Shade Girl Leather Outfits.esp
*TERAPunk.esp
*TERARogue.esp
*SummerShortsRLD.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*ConcealedArmor.esp
*Scavver's Toolbox.esp
*PortableCloningDevice.esp
*No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp
*Faster Terminal Displays (100x).esp
*EasyHacking.esp
*EasyLockpicking.esp
*NPCGreetingTweak50.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
*FO4Hotkeys.esp
*OutfitSwitcher.esp
*QuickTrade.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*LoveToCraftLegendary_Base_BonusEffects.esp
*LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly.esp
*LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_Automatron.esp
*LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_FarHarbor.esp
*LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_NukaWorld.esp
*LR_LoneWandererFarHarbour.esp
*LR_LoneWandererNukaWorld.esp
*LR_Motorcycle.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping_SeasonPassVisPatch.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-JunkBetter+DEF_INV.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp
*SSEX.esp
*VotWSpecialVideos.esp
*VOTW Arianna.esp
*OneManShow.esp
*VOTW - Sinner.esp
*BBVid Holotapes.esp
*ExoticVideosVol1.esp
*Red Rocket Round Up.esp
*Clean and Simple - Starlight Drive In Startup.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*Leaders Of The Commonwealth.esp
*DiverseBodies.esp
*CompanionIvy.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*4PlaySEU.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*RSE - Better Settlers Patch.esp
*RSE_CWSS_patch.esp
*SanctuaryRoundUp.esp
*Sanctuary Hills - Repair and Cleanup - Compatibility Version.esp
CumNWealth.esp
*Scrap Everything - Core.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp

All DLC. All but the high def texture dlc active. Everything else works like a champ. And honestly, so does RSE with CWSS except for that funny little glitch. The inactive plugins are from other profiles. They've never been activated on this save. The fourplay mods are the AAF conversions.

On 8/26/2018 at 4:29 PM, Sulphur.4724 said:

I'm not sure so much this can be pinned on your LO.  However, it sounds like the type of issue that would occur if you had CWSS installed prior to the patch, had some toilets/sinks built in the world, and then installed the patch.

It is recommended to remove any/all CWSS toilets/sinks from the game prior to installing the patch.

42 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I'm not sure so much this can be pinned on your LO.  However, it sounds like the type of issue that would occur if you had CWSS installed prior to the patch, had some toilets/sinks built in the world, and then installed the patch.

It is recommended to remove any/all CWSS toilets/sinks from the game prior to installing the patch.

I never even new it existed until you made your RSE patch. Flashy's toilet's were . . . less than satisfying. So nope. That ain't it. It's not that big a deal or I'd have gone after it like I do. I was just hopin' someone could go, "flip this fucker here ya lazy bastage!"

One of these days I'll chase it down. Heh.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, greg9380 said:

Hi, firts i want to thank you for this amazing patch, i'm wondering if this patch still works with RSE 4.0, do you have any ideas?

It still works with 4.0. The sinks from CWSS still let RSE acknowledge them for water consumption.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 1:26 AM, Olmech said:

I think Flashy included this patch on his Advanced Needs 2 page at Nexus. Wherever I got it....it still works.

Hi,

@Olmech, @mAttii Are you sure the CWSS patch on  Advanced Needs 2 page works with RSE II? I found it and I installed it, but it request the Advanced Needs not the RSE II one. I can change this dependency request back to RSE II with Wrye Bash tool, but will this really work? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Runcajsz said:

@Olmech, @mAttii Are you sure the CWSS patch on  Advanced Needs 2 page works with RSE II? I found it and I installed it, but it request the Advanced Needs not the RSE II one. I can change this dependency request back to RSE II with Wrye Bash tool, but will this really work? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance

So are you saying you are running the old RSE Advanced Needs? If so, I highly recommend you upgrade. If there is some reason you dont want to upgrade, I probably have it somewhere.

12 hours ago, Runcajsz said:

Are you sure the CWSS patch on  Advanced Needs 2 page works with RSE II? I found it and I installed it, but it request the Advanced Needs not the RSE II one. I can change this dependency request back to RSE II with Wrye Bash tool, but will this really work? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance!

OK, got home...looked into this. I have Advanced Needs 2 installed and do use the patch from that same download page. Install that patch regardless of what it asks for because thats the one I use and it does work.

10 hours ago, Olmech said:

So are you saying you are running the old RSE Advanced Needs? If so, I highly recommend you upgrade. If there is some reason you dont want to upgrade, I probably have it somewhere.

Thanks for you answer! Sorry, English is not my main language. My question could be misunderstandable. ☹️

I'm using RSE II: Framework Resources and CWSS Redux v2. In RSE II there are options for bathroom needs. I would like to make CWSS toilets compatible with this RSE II feature.

I've found this patches for CWSS:

Which one compatible or can be made compatible with RSE II: Framework Resources? These patches' dependency can be changed for e.g. with Wrye Bash tool to RSE_II_Resources.esm, but it will work only on that case when the code is similar.

I'm still using RSE II framework because of my other mods: RSE II Combat Surrender and Abductions, RSE II Random Shenanigans , RSE II Brothels & Prostitution

7 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

There is no Advanced Needs for RSEII.

Use Advanced Needs 2 from the Nexus with the CWSS patch that is located on it's download page in the MISC FILES section. You need do nothing aside from installing them - no need to patch or bash or whatever. Install and play.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440?tab=files

Nothing else is supported by me at this time.

Ok. Thanks for information! I will step forward and I will give it a try to Advanced Needs 2. I'm just worried about how will my adult mods work with it (e.g. M.C.G. Extended Social Interactions, AAF Violate, RSE II Brothels & Prostitution and how some of them related to RSE II CSA which in someway exists in AN2). I've read on forum of AN2 about adult mods but as some of you wrote "it has quite literally been the bane of Advanced Needs existence", so that's why I hesitate to try it out yet. I'm afraid of I have to choose between AN2 or adults mods, but not both. By the way, what I've seen on AN2's page is how would I imagine a truly survival atmosphere in FO4.

(Sorry, I went a little bit off topic with my comment. I know there is a proper patch for CWSS in Miscellaneous files section of AN2.)

34 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

Ok. Thanks for information! I will step forward and I will give it a try to Advanced Needs 2. I'm just worried about how will my adult mods work with it (e.g. M.C.G. Extended Social Interactions, AAF Violate, RSE II Brothels & Prostitution and how some of them related to RSE II CSA which in someway exists in AN2). I've read on forum of AN2 about adult mods but as some of you wrote "it has quite literally been the bane of Advanced Needs existence", so that's why I hesitate to try it out yet. I'm afraid of I have to choose between AN2 or adults mods, but not both. By the way, what I've seen on AN2's page is how would I imagine a truly survival atmosphere in FO4.

(Sorry, I went a little bit off topic with my comment. I know there is a proper patch for CWSS in Miscellaneous files section of AN2.)

Why be worried or afraid? That is literally the silliest thing I have heard in months. And I've heard a lot of silly shit.

Its really simple. AN2 will work, 100%, with adult mods. But if the choice was there, as you say, for it to be one or the other... you should do yourself a favor. Get rid of the adult mods. In the end, you will anyways since they (most of them) are little more than a novelty item to tickle your fancy. And let's face it, by way of asking yourself this question, how many of them add anything even remotely substantial to the game in the long run that you won't just get bored of and disable or uninstall anyways? Me, I can count them without exceeding the number of fingers on one hand.

But then, even with those rare exceptions, the choice, if there was a choice to be made at all, would be very clear.  Adult mods are not worth the headache, the constant patching, bugs and performance issues they introduce into your game. No, no, you would be best served to just get rid of them now and save yourself months of frustration and eventual disappointment in the promise they mostly fail to deliver on. You'll even come to thank me for it. of this I am sure.

But since that choice is not required, you can get your headache-fueled jollies AND have Advanced Needs at the same time and you can just thank me for that too.

2 hours ago, Runcajsz said:

"it has quite literally been the bane of Advanced Needs existence",

I can assure you that I run just about every combination of AAF mod you can think of with AN2 and have no issues. You do not have to choose either or. However, if I did have to choose...I would choose AN2. Its that good.

13 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Why be worried or afraid? That is literally the silliest thing I have heard in months. And I've heard a lot of silly shit.

Its really simple. AN2 will work, 100%, with adult mods. But if the choice was there, as you say, for it to be one or the other... you should do yourself a favor. Get rid of the adult mods. In the end, you will anyways since they (most of them) are little more than a novelty item to tickle your fancy. And let's face it, by way of asking yourself this question, how many of them add anything even remotely substantial to the game in the long run that you won't just get bored of and disable or uninstall anyways? Me, I can count them without exceeding the number of fingers on one hand.

But then, even with those rare exceptions, the choice, if there was a choice to be made at all, would be very clear.  Adult mods are not worth the headache, the constant patching, bugs and performance issues they introduce into your game. No, no, you would be best served to just get rid of them now and save yourself months of frustration and eventual disappointment in the promise they mostly fail to deliver on. You'll even come to thank me for it. of this I am sure.

But since that choice is not required, you can get your headache-fueled jollies AND have Advanced Needs at the same time and you can just thank me for that too.

Thanks for your answer! English is not my main language, occasionally I miss the proper words for my thoughts, that's why it may sounds too strong on some part or a little silly. ☹️

As from a player perspective we are all different (fortunately). FO4 is a good game there are many different things in it what players can enjoy. With modding support there are much more possibilities. If I would like to, I can shoot off everyone's head and if I bored, then I can build my settlement, decorate my home, plant in my garden... yeah these things may sound boring to someone. In game they killed my wife, robbed my son, what if I don't want to just killing those bastards, but I would like to hang them on the first tree or worst, torture them. It's all possible if I want, by the way I know it is silly. If I bored all of these, then for example I can dating someone, or I can have sex, or I can play as whore, I can have a brothel, but if I bored all these, then I can go back and shoot off everyone's head. Going to toilet, bathing, eating, drinking while you go out in game to complete a quest are not substantial to the game as well, but they still make this game immersive. Adult mods just one thing in this list.

Otherwise I absolutely understand from a mod maker point of view all of the adult things just make bugs and performance issues.

39 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That depends on the mod maker ;)

Right? I've come to learn that the type of overly (maybe unnecessarily) complex mods I like to make and the adult scene do not mix. Too many variables to account for, too many ways things can go sideways, especially when functions are split across external events. Best to keep things extremely simple, contained. But I've also found, if you take the adult system completely out of the complex mods, they tend to work a lot better and are more stable. Might have loads to do with not having to patch things every time one person or another updates an animation pack or a patch or a patch to a patch or things change in the API, necessitating rewriting blocks of code. Dunno. I just find my own mods get bogged down and are prone to breaking due to trying to do too many complicated things and also due to the ever evolving ecosystem around the adult mod scene. I might also be lazy and just not care about keeping on top of it - thats possible too. Or the mods are shit. Don't know. Probably a little of all of it.

My experience was great up to the point we needed to start using all of these patches and enforced body mods, somewhere after Beta 78 (the last one I installed). I mean, does BT2 even have a male body 'look' that doesn't look like a fat hairy Italian grizzly-bear plumber or the bottom in a prison rape fantasy? I don't think I've ever seen a screenshot that featured a normal male CBBE type body.

Anyways, all good. I admit, my mods are too ambitious and too frustrating to keep up with all the changes in this scene and they break like a mother fucker. I shoulda just kept things simple. I own it.

LOL - I never learn.  Probably never will. This is why I stopped making or updating mods here - the scene is in far better hands in people who are invested in keeping up with it, like yourself, who have done LOADS to keep things alive and functional without issues in their mods. Truthfully spoken. :)

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I mean, does BT2 even have a male body 'look' that doesn't look like a fat hairy Italian grizzly-bear plumber or the bottom in a prison rape fantasy

I feel stupid admitting this but I did not know the male body had to be built just like the female body. In the past, I just left EVB as it was. Once I learned that BT needed to built...I did see it could be made more realistic. It is an improvement over EVB once you understand that. The swimmer version of the body is the leanest most realistic version in my opinion. Of course if hairy man bears are your thing....there is that too.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

I feel stupid admitting this but I did not know the male body had to be built just like the female body. In the past, I just left EVB as it was. Once I learned that BT needed to built...I did see it could be made more realistic. It is an improvement over EVB once you understand that. The swimmer version of the body is the leanest most realistic version in my opinion. Of course if hairy man bears are your thing....there is that too.

Was not aware there were 'versions'. Haven't wanted to go near it since any screenshots I've seen were quite... I dunno... there is just something about the definition in the modeling that doesn't appeal to me. As an organic / character modeler by previous profession, there is just something off about the topology of the musculature of this body mesh, especially noticeable around the biceps and brachioradialis regions of the forearms (and in other areas too). And no, lol, fat hairy Italian plumbers are not my thing - nor are prison bottom, pick up the soap bitch, fantasies. LOL!

EDIT: This is what I am talking about... shoulders that look like padded armor and just chunky arms all around. I mean, even the joint compression at the elbows is off, not to mention the really bizarre separation of the abdominal musculature down the midline, like there is a valley there or something. Anatomically, its just neither accurate nor appealing. Im sure a lot of work went into it, but for me, the base/CBBE male build is hands down better.

image.thumb.png.d46a1137267cd93c5774639d8c9a9835.png

At any rate, it'll not be installed - Im more than okay without adult mods now (well, no... adult mods from here that is - what is to come is another story altogether) and the base male is fine (even if its topology is also just as cringe-worthy, lol).